The company we keep!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
If you were a comic hero how would you interact with the others?
Who would be your allies, friends, enemies, acquaintances, untrusting/untrusted coworkers, and so on.

As for myself I'd say.

Spiderman, I'd get along great with this guy and trust him till the end no matter what. This would be of course assuming I know what I know now. If I lived on marvel earth I'd might be skeptical of him depending on what I'd seen and heard overall form all the sources, but once I saw his actions for myself just a few time I'm sure I'd easily begin to give him my full loyalty as a friend and ally.

Batman, If I knew what this guy went though I'd probably defend him in almost anything and understand him better than most but not quite as good as those who've experienced it first hand. I think I'd almost always try and be in his corner. The question would be would he let me be.
If I didn't, then I'd probably agree with allot of what he said and did but I'd also think he seriously needs to pull the stick out.

Nightwing, I'd just wanna be this guy if I knew him or not I think. I'd try my best not to get in his way while at the same time always wanting to be on his team on one of the guys he grabs a beer with after work.

Iron Man, He's a spoiled rich kid and I'd still be unable not to see that even after I got to know him but after I got to know him I'd have allot more tolerance and respect for him. We might even be pretty good friends but he'd still slightly annoy me just because of how he was raised having everything give to him.

Thor, I really can't see myself wanting to be around this guy longer than it took to get whatever we were doing done. I don't really dislike the guy but I've never liked jocks at all and as much as I've had to deal with them in my life and hated them for it, I just can't see myself getting past that vibe I get form him. I don't dislike him I just don't wanna be around him really.

Black Panther, I'd have so much respect and admiration for this guy. It'd also be allot like with Batman. Seriously don't think he'd have much if any respect for me thou.

Fantastic 4

Reed, I'd be interesting in talking to him and discussing all types of his theories as well as ask his opinion on various of my own thoughts and questions. I'd say we'd get along fine.

Ben, I'd really look up to him and he reminds me so much of this guy I went to high school with. He was a jock but completely different form the rest. He was actually a pretty sensitive guy for someone who would break every bone you had. We really became kind close and even still stop and chat when we run across each other. I'd really feel for Ben and try to do my best to be there for him while letting him know how much I admire him and still see him like one of us.

Sue, She'd be allot like one of your friends hot girlfriends that's actually cool for once and not at *****, well at least most the time. When she not shackin up with Namor.

Johnny, I'd like him but only in small doses. I've had friend like him before and just a little bit at a time always seemed to work the best. Otherwise starts problems.

Superman, alright I'd trust this guy but I damn sure wouldn't like him. His arrogance and naiveness would annoy me to no end. And the only think worse than someone like that is one that has the power to support it right or wrong. I'd be allot like the way I've always seen Bruce and his relationship when it's written right. They get along and work together because they both know they're on the same side but the don't like each other at all.

Wonder Woman, doubt I'd have allot to do with her really. I mean I'd be there for her same as anyone who needed me and I have nothing against her personally. In fact I admire her willingness to do what needs to be done when it needs to be. I just don't think we'd be the types to have anything other than a professional relationship. She just not my type to be ogling her either. lol

Green Lantern, Hal would be almost the same as Clark but not quite. Kyle would be allot more like Nightwing or Spiderman. Guy would annoy me much like Thor only I would have a problem with him I'd think. John he's cool we'd get along and I'd be fine with him thou I doubt we'd be very close.

SmurphSmash!
Liar.

You're a hero in the DCU, you love Superman.

It's inevitable.

Soljer
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Liar.

It's inevitable.

It's not inevitable.

It's editorial mandate.

Martian_mind
I'd cling to Jonn like a parasite,asking him about his 225 million years of experience,before telling him to stop letting the heroes of earth treat him like shit all tje time.

I'd become Jason Todds robin,seriously.

I'd Hit up Stark for Dosh,non-stop

I'd tell Doom if he ever wants a spy,gimme a call..

I'd tell Batman to stop being such a dick,maybe kick him in the balls and run like hell.

Become drinking buddies with Guy Gardner.

Entity
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Liar.

It's inevitable. Tell that to Bruce!

Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'd tell Batman to stop being such a dick,maybe kick him in the balls and run like hell.

As if you could get near Batman's balls.

Wait you are a 15 year old boy aren't you? shifty
No wait I'm being serious!

llagrok
Good thing Batman prefers the company of the little boys

invisiblewoman
i would be great friend with the whole fantastic four!

ben would be like an uncle
johnny would be like a brother
Reed wouldnt be like a brother cuz he is hot but i would never do that to sue cuz she would be like the sister i never had, but she would have to get over namor cuz he would be all mine! and when i was feeling a little villainous i would cross over to the dark side and chill with my girl poison ivy . . .

WrathfulDwarf
I would be friends with...

Power Girl
WW
Black Canary
Hawkgirl
Mary Marvel

pr1983
I'd cling to Jonn like a parasite,asking him about his 225 million years of experience,before telling him to stop letting the heroes of earth treat him like shit all tje time.

I'd become Jason Todds robin,seriously.

I'd Hit up Stark for Dosh,non-stop

I'd tell Doom if he ever wants a spy,gimme a call..

Become drinking buddies with Guy Gardner.

you'd would be a pretty shitty hero then... stick out tongue

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Power Girl
WW
Black Canary
Hawkgirl
Mary Marvel

at least somebody has the right idea... wink

add starfire to that too...

The Pict
I'd like to hang around the X-Mansion(Is it actually called that?) with the X-Men

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Power Girl
WW
Black Canary
Hawkgirl
Mary Marvel

I lol'd

pr1983
Originally posted by The Pict
I'd like to hang around the X-Mansion(Is it actually called that?) with the X-Men

I lol'd

the 'x-mansion' is the shorthand name for it, yeah...

The Pict
Originally posted by pr1983
the 'x-mansion' is the shorthand name for it, yeah...

It just occured to me as I was typing it that it sounds quite....stupid. Still, I'd hang there.

pr1983
It just occured to me as I was typing it that it sounds quite....stupid. Still, I'd hang there.

lol, i know, but so would i... the amount of beautiful women, by law of average means success...

The Pict
Originally posted by pr1983
lol, i know, but so would i... the amount of beautiful women, by law of average means success...

laughing out loud Nice logic.

I'd like to hang with Hank McCoy as well.

Disappear
if i could step in and out of the marvel universe, say spending time there then returning to the "real world" we all inhabit, i'd be the biggest ****ing judas ever. just to **** with people that don't exist in real life. befriend the new warriors, then turn them over to the capekillers. hang out with spider-man, then turn him over to the capekillers. hang out with the avengers, then turn them over to the skrulls. i'd ruin everybody's life. it'd be a good time.

pr1983
Originally posted by Disappear
if i could step in and out of the marvel universe, say spending time there then returning to the "real world" we all inhabit, i'd be the biggest ****ing judas ever. just to **** with people that don't exist in real life. befriend the new warriors, then turn them over to the capekillers. hang out with spider-man, then turn him over to the capekillers. hang out with the avengers, then turn them over to the skrulls. i'd ruin everybody's life. it'd be a good time.

laughing out loud nice...

laughing out loud Nice logic.

I'd like to hang with Hank McCoy as well.

he'd melt my brain after a while... shock

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Disappear

That explains alot.

llagrok
I would just chill with Eternity and Infinity and rest o' the gang.

Bentley
Galactus would be my pal, then I could be a genocide and still be considered a hero.

Entity
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus would be my pal, then I could be a genocide and still be considered a hero. laughing

embarrasment

xmarksthespot
Emma Frost and I would go and defile Jean Grey's grave for fun.

Martian_mind
I'd urinate on Bruces parents grave,just for the lulz.(until he pwned me via prep,still..)

Sprinkle powdered kryptonite on Supermans cornflakes

Camera's in the JLA Womans showers..

Dude,being a member of the "in" power crowd would rock.
meh,to hell with it,i'd just become teh most annoying Superpowered individual ever,in that i'm not a hero or a villian,i'm just an *******.

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Emma Frost and I would go and defile Jean Grey's grave for fun.

can i come too? biscuits

I'd urinate on Bruces parents grave,just for the lulz.(until he pwned me via prep,still..)

Sprinkle powdered kryptonite on Supermans cornflakes

Camera's in the JLA Womans showers..

Dude,being a member of the "in" power crowd would rock.
meh,to hell with it,i'd just become teh most annoying Superpowered individual ever,in that i'm not a hero or a villian,i'm just an *******.

so you'd basically be superman prime, then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.