PSP trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
I was just trying to download IR shell for my PSP, when the screen went black, that's all it does, the light is still on, I think I have "bricked" my PSP can I do anything?

Yoshi Paradise
You didn't have to make a separate thread for this.

Ask that question in here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

DarkC
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
You didn't have to make a separate thread for this.

Ask that question in here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html
That thread is technically for the Wii, 360, and PS3 discussions.

And considering the seriousness of his problem I don't think it would be prudent to simply post in that thread and have it easily overlooked anyways.

Yoshi Paradise
I guess that's true.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by DarkC
That thread is technically for the Wii, 360, and PS3 discussions.

And considering the seriousness of his problem I don't think it would be prudent to simply post in that thread and have it easily overlooked anyways.

That was the main reason why I did not post it in there; since it had to do with games and there is a console thread I thought it would be the suitable alternative.

Joe K
Google it?

Neo Darkhalen
Trust me no real help comes from there.

Joe K
Lol okay.

General Kaliero
Buy a DS. no expression

Or, I dunno, got a warranty on it? I don't know much about the PSP.

...Seriously, though, buy a DS.

Neo Darkhalen
I already have a DS lite. happy

S_D_J
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I was just trying to download IR shell for my PSP, when the screen went black, that's all it does, the light is still on, I think I have "bricked" my PSP can I do anything?

the screen is completely black? I'm guessing you can't access the XMB menu

have you tried turning on the PSP while pressing the "R" button? if a blue or purple screen shows up, then it's possible to un-brick your PSP

Neo Darkhalen
I tried that, nothing happened, I think I may have one more option.

S_D_J
erm Too bad, If the "Recovery Screen" isn't accesible, then I wouldn't know how to help you.

what's the other option?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.