Happy birthday Tattoo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Happy Birthday Tattoo.

I know you won't see this thread...oh well.

Shelbert Lemon
Happy Birthday Ken. happy

Impediment
Ken's been an absentee here, lately. Either way:

Happy b-day, Ken. Get drunk and do something illegal. thumb up

Ax3l
Hit the town on me, Ken. My treat.

Naz
Happy b-day Lancykens happy

Lana
Happy birthday, Ken, even though you won't see this and I texted you earlier happy

TRH
Happy Birthday

~KoK!~
Bah. WE need more Ken!

JediSamuraiMRB
Happy Birthday

guy222
Happy Birthday

RaventheOnly
Happy B-day stick out tongue

Wålshy
happy birthday Tattoo!

Outbound
Happy Birthday Ken.

Scythe
Meh

WrathfulDwarf
Happy Birthday Tattoo. smile

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Impediment
Ken's been an absentee here, lately. Either way:

Happy b-day, Ken. Get drunk and do something illegal. thumb up

Yeah he changed his password to something random so he would never return.

Last I knew he didn't have any plans.. except for working.

I'll let him know about this thread next time we speak though, he'll appreciate the thought! smile

Neo Darkhalen
Congratulations...happy birthday sir, I hope you have many more good ones to come. smile

Strangelove
Kenzo, we are lost without you.

Kelly_Bean
Happy Birthday Tattoo, haven't seen you in for-fkin'-ever. sad

gefallen_engel
cheers

Tattoo

Kelly_Bean
You're very welcome. I took a break from this place too for a while but I recently came back for a visit and so did you!! eek! Welcome back (for however long you will stay).

Tattoo
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You're very welcome. I took a break from this place too for a while but I recently came back for a visit and so did you!! eek! Welcome back (for however long you will stay).

Not long. I just don't feel like being here really. The people I talked to the most from here, I talk to on my cell phone.

BTW, if anyone wants my number, PM me this week and I'll send it to you...if I like you, that is.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Tattoo
Not long. I just don't feel like being here really. The people I talked to the most from here, I talk to on my cell phone.

BTW, if anyone wants my number, PM me this week and I'll send it to you...if I like you, that is.

and for the people that Ken doesn't like..
pm me and i'll give you his cell number so you can annoy him with prank calls awesome

McLovin
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
and for the people that Ken doesn't like..
pm me and i'll give you his cell number so you can annoy him with prank calls awesome

Cool.

_9qVD__QOaA

Neo Darkhalen
Thanks a lot, person I don't know.

uhuh welcome.

Kelly_Bean

Yeah I know what you mean dude. This place has become pretty overwhelmed and has become different since I joined in 2004 but I guess nothin' stays the same, what can we do? stick out tongue We gotta get our own life someday.

Scythe
uck you too. happy

Aww, but I missed you, beach.

dadudemon
So he did come back.

Well, you are missed. I miss those witty zings of yours.

Council#13
Happy birthday. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Oh, happy late birfday, btw!!

Tattoo
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh, happy late birfday, btw!!

Thanks Preston.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.