Darth Rage vs. AOTC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
http://www.darthrage.com/

i guess if it depends if Anakin can compete with master Koon's Force Avalanche
*snickers*

Quark_666
You should have specified you wanted to know how many milliseconds it would take to end the fight.

Darth Exodus
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

What?

darthsith19
Locked.

123KID
Rejected

Elite Hunter
Fail

ThoraxeRMG
SuperShit material? FAIL.

123KID
you all don't appreciate genius
he knows George Lucas ya know
and if you can't tell i'm joking you are the one who fails

Tangible God
Originally posted by 123KID
http://www.darthrage.com/

i guess if it depends if Anakin can compete with master Koon's Force Avalanche
*snickers* You lose.

Here's a quarter, the suicide booth is on 38th.

darthsith19
Lol.

ThoraxeRMG
you all don't appreciate genius
he knows George Lucas ya know
and if you can't tell i'm joking you are the one who fails

And you fail at this pathetic attempt at 'joking'.

123KID
and you fail at your pathetic attempt to purposefully ignore the joke and have a stick up your ass

darthsith19
Dude just stop already your thread sucks the least you can do now is not respond to your terrible thread with terrible insults at people who are only telling you the truth - that this thread sucks.

123KID
it's called an opinion
your opinion is this thread sucks
my opinion is that i don't give a shit what everyone else thinks about me having fun
it all works out for the best

Tangible God
Opinions--fine and dandy---until they piss off the masses and waste their time and space.

To summarize further, 123KID, feck off you wee dandE.

fascistcrusader
Only the biggest douche in the universe would bring up SS's craptastic characters. 123kid, are you John Edward?

Darth Exodus
No!!!!!! I'M John Edward!!!!! Fear my power!!!!

Who's John howard

123KID
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Only the biggest douche in the universe would bring up SS's craptastic characters. 123kid, are you John Edward?

i'm actually the spawn of Hillary Clinton and Satan
who's the man in that relationship i wonder

Ivalice
Nobody seems to like you 123KID, no one finds you intelligent or funny. So piss off!!!

Darth Exodus
Thats a bit harsh, Ivalice. 123Kid is making this forum more interesting.

123KID
sorry think i'll stay
if someone like you can last this long with neither popularity nor intelligence i think i can manage

darthsith19
Are you a sock of a banned member?

123KID
don't think so
why ?

darthsith19
what do you mean "Don't think so"? It's a yes or no question, where you a member here before or not?

Elite Hunter
While he has similarities to Nikkolas,he was banned after 123kid joined kmc.

123KID
i don't like lying
so no

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by Ivalice
Nobody seems to like you 123KID, no one finds you intelligent or funny. So piss off!!!

Whoa, for once I agree with Ivalice. Weird!

Seriously, since Darth Rage is a crappy fake non-SW character of our old enemy SuperStupid, shouldn't a mod close this thread since it's not an SW vs. SW thread?

Elite Hunter
Rex will most likely close this next time he is on.

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Rex will most likely close this next time he is on.

And I hope he does. We need to rid our forums of SuperStupid.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
And I hope he does. We need to rid our forums of SuperStupid.

Tell me about it. I remember destroying jedikatarn's post in the New Giggle Time Happy Thread for months on end.

123KID
this thread wasn't closed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354245&highlight=title%3A%28Darth+Rage%29

neither was this one

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378630&highlight=title%3A%28Darth+Rage%29

i rest my case

caedusrulesall
Tell me about it. I remember destroying jedikatarn's post in the New Giggle Time Happy Thread for months on end.

(Tsk-tsks) Terrible, isn't it? SuperStupid drags SW's good name into the cesspit with his own filth one.

this thread wasn't closed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...28Darth+Rage%29

neither was this one

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...28Darth+Rage%29

i rest my case

Well, they should have been. SS is NOT for real! He's just some idiot mooching off of SW's popularity.

Elite Hunter
(Tsk-tsks) Terrible, isn't it? SuperStupid drags SW's good name into the cesspit with his own filth one.

Me and sweers came to interesting conclusion after the supershadow fanboy was banned. Shadow is both good and bad for star wars. It is bad because he is a blatant liar and once was even asking for donations. But it is good because it helps brings in more casual and new fans to star wars and who in turn might buy star wars merchandise.

caedusrulesall
Me and sweers came to interesting conclusion after the supershadow fanboy was banned. Shadow is both good and bad for star wars. It is bad because he is a blatant liar and once was even asking for donations. But it is good because it helps brings in more casual and new fans to star wars and who in turn might buy star wars merchandise.

Quite true, but he's only good for SW as long as those fans wake up and realize that he's a fake but stay with real SW.

123KID
i know Shadow is a ****ing idiot
so i made something worthwhile out of his bullshit

caedusrulesall
i know Shadow is a ****ing idiot
so i made something worthwhile out of his bullshit

Maybe you should have realized that it would be closed since a non SW vs. non SW thread will be closed.

Elite Hunter
Quite true, but he's only good for SW as long as those fans wake up and realize that he's a fake but stay with real SW.

I have posted numerous evidence and contradictions on ss.com in the thread for almost a hundred pages. It is fun to go back and read that stuff. Basically he was contradicting himself a lot on his own site(an incident he did with Marka Ragnos 3 times) the site itself is poorly made on a word program and his banners are terrible. Plus his site doesn't have the lucas seal on the bottom of its pages.

caedusrulesall
I have posted numerous evidence and contradictions on ss.com in the thread for almost a hundred pages. It is fun to go back and read that stuff. Basically he was contradicting himself a lot on his own site(an incident he did with Marka Ragnos 3 times) the site itself is poorly made on a word program and his banners are terrible. Plus his site doesn't have the lucas seal on the bottom of its pages.

You know, the weird thing with SuperStupid fans is that no matter how much incontrovertible evidence is piled against them, they continue to delude themself in thinking that their beloved piece of crap is for real.

Elite Hunter
You know, the weird thing with SuperStupid fans is that no matter how much incontrovertible evidence is piled against them, they continue to delude themself in thinking that their beloved piece of crap is for real.

Katarn was using "faith"as his arguments at one point it is a really funny and long thread to read. He accuse me of being apart of shadowscourge on numerous occasions and he said the same thing about sw.com

caedusrulesall
Katarn was using "faith"as his arguments at one point it is a really funny and long thread to read. He accuse me of being apart of shadowscourge on numerous occasions and he said the same thing about sw.com

I spent about 1 1/2 hours reading the whole New Giggle Time Happy Thread. It's hilarious. Shadowscourge is gone now, isn't it? I wasn't a member, but I certainly supported/support their extreme anti-Shadow ideals. Katarn seemed to accuse everyone of being scourge, didn't it seem?

I'm surprised we put up with Katarn's blatant bullcrap for so long before he left/got banned (one followed the other, I believe.)

Ivalice

if someone like you can last this long with neither popularity nor intelligence i think i can manage You claiming i don't posses any intelligence does not make it so considering the fact that everybody here seems to hate you along with the fact you have no capabilities to even read basic sentences.

123KID
wow
everyone hates me
you must know what everyone thinks
arrogant ass

Ivalice
wow
everyone hates me
you must know what everyone thinks
arrogant ass Oh i don't really give a fly!ng f*ck what people think, i just know its painfully obvious that many people here hate you.

Especially darth sexy whom is one of the most credible members in KMC is already wanting you to get banned due to your stupidity.

Hey dude i'll tell you what, go to these forums and bring your stupidity and homosexuality with you ok? Lucasforums.com
They really need pedophiles and lunatics like you.

123KID
and i feel sorry for them for hating someone they don't know and being so obsessed over the internet

he's a complete joke sorry
then again bird-brains of a feather flock together so naturally you like him and think he's intelligent

Ivalice
and i feel sorry for them for hating someone they don't know and being so obsessed over the internet Lol being obsessed? I'm sorry pal, iv seen you spend your ENTIRE life in one forum and can't win a single argument, hell and before you accuse me of doing the same, just note that i study in a computer lab wink hence i get access to the internet.

Oh and iv seen you like what? 6 -12 hours in these forums?

So if its any one being obsessed, its you. Even the infamous N-man(Nebaris) does not spend hours in this forum stalking other people just to irritate them while you on the other hand, stalk the forum the entire day. At least nebaris comes out with intelligent conclusions as opposed to you who buys a poster of nihilus and start wanking your dick off taking a shot all over his face.

he's a complete joke sorry
then again bid-brains of a feather flock together so naturally you like him and think he's intelligent Oh you claiming he is a joke does not make it so, considering the amount of respect he gets from other members and including myself and considering his intellect and credibility, you on the other hand is just a jackass whoms ignorance is "off the scale"(as your fond of saying so) being SO delusional to a point that he sees himself as "king of the world" and makes sad attempts to downplay other peoples status in the forum(DS).

0°Mandalore°0
I'm sorry, 123KID, but older members' opinions are actually more respected than newbies'. So you either prove up, or don't post at all.

123KID
again

I. Don't. Know. Who. The. Hell. You. Are.

and you sure as hell havent' known me for even a quarter let alone my "ENTIRE" life
you make such stupid claims and insults it's impossible not to rip them and your pathetic "intellect" to shreds

i'll bend over backwards if you can prove that
but i know you can't so please refraim from your baseless insults you worthless excuse for a debater

anyone who hates someone over an internet forum is the person who is obsessed
of course i know you're an arrogant retard who thinks he knows what others know and claims outlandish bullshit so i guess i'll take this with a grain of salt

whatev

123KID
what do i have to prove ?
that this Ivalice hasn't known me for my whole life ?
that he doesn't know the first thing about me but since i started posting here has insulted me repeatedly ?
he's a ****ing disgrace to SW fans everywhere

Ivalice
again

I. Don't. Know. Who. The. Hell. You. Are. And i dont care if you know who i am.

and you sure as hell havent' known me for even a quarter let alone my "ENTIRE" life
Judging by the patterns which depict you popping in and out of these forums, its by far safe to assume you DO spends you entire life here.

you make such stupid claims and insults it's impossible not to rip them and your pathetic "intellect" to shreds You have yet to rip anything apart.

i'll bend over backwards if you can prove that
I don't have to prove anything

but i know you can't so please refraim from your baseless insults you worthless excuse for a debater Its called freedom of speech.

anyone who hates someone over an internet forum is the person who is obsessed And since when i stated i hated you? Again not liking another person in a forum does not equate to "obsession" as opposed to you who MUST reply to every post when some one states their opinions about you.

of course i know you're an arrogant retard who thinks he knows what others know and claims outlandish bullshit so i guess i'll take this with a grain of salt Dude, just about every post which has been inputed in this thread has shown that everybody does not like you considering their response to this "joke" thread which everybody is not laughing at. The ONLY reason why people laugh is because of your stupid attempt to make this thread funny.

what do i have to prove ?
that this Ivalice hasn't known me for my whole life ?
that he doesn't know the first thing about me but since i started posting here has insulted me repeatedly ?
he's a ****ing disgrace to SW fans everywhere You claiming i'm a disgrace does not make it so, but hey how exactly do i "disgrace" SW fans? Is it by insulting you, zeh almighty fallible king of star wars canon?

Oh please and quit playing the victim, you INSULT then you got insulted.

Mandalore merely stated they respect opinions of members whom have been here for a while and they don't take the opinions of noobs such as yourself seriously. Just look at the amount of crap you have produced in such a short amount of time.

Advice: Don't be an ass, respect other peoples opinion, Then ill likely do the same.

Janus Marius
This is starting to be ridiculous. Darth Rage is fantasy and bashing 123kid is about as difficult and productive as lighting farts on fire.

123KID
what ?
after posting in the SW forums for maybe one effin' day you were saying this shit:
"you ALWAYS makes mistakes and you will almost never admit your wrong, hence i feel you should get attacked."
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10251693& amp;highlight=know+who+you+are+userid%3A111549#pos
t10251693

well one day is good enough for you to say i "ALWAYS" make mistakes (i never made one about anything i said at this timeasshat) and i "always" don't admit to them
well you're ALWAYS a dickhead

Ivalice
what ?
after posting in the SW forums for maybe one effin' day you were saying this shit:
"you ALWAYS makes mistakes and you will almost never admit your wrong, hence i feel you should get attacked."
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10251693& amp;highlight=know+who+you+are+userid%3A111549#pos
t10251693
And that "always" was referring to that one particular day dumb f*ck. At least learn to look at things from a different point of view.

well one day is good enough for you to say i "ALWAYS" make mistakes (i never made one about anything i said at this timeasshat) and i "always" don't admit to them
well you're ALWAYS a dickhead

That one day where you make mistakes can equate to the rest of the time you spend on the forums dumbshit considering your "intellect".

Oh and you have not made any mistakes? Lol "Bla bla bla, he uses the fallanasi technique but his presence in the force is not shielded".

Darth Exodus
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Ha ha ha ha ha ha..... too ironic!! Ivalice you are something!!

Captain REX
This is ridiculous...

Please refrain from bashing members who have been deluded by Supershadow's lies. Instead, help them realize their error.

Darth Rage is nonexistant. Closed.

Oh, and 123KID? Don't intentionally provoke fights, as you have done here. I can give warnings for that kind of thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.