In The Begining

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
thought id like to share it with you all
i was browsing around looking for the "10 fanboy commandments" when i found this

lulz!

btw all credit goes to the guy who typed it..im not allowed to show the link (forum rules and all), but all credit goes to a "KenKenobi"

Tangible God
Lol, that was awesome!

I'm just kidding, I didn't read it.

mattatom
Originally posted by Tangible God
Lol, that was awesome!

I'm just kidding, I didn't read it. Well since you didn't *revives old thread* let the rest of the forum read it!

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Lol, that was awesome!

I'm just kidding, I didn't read it. qft only i did read it and it wasn't awesome.

Red Nemesis
I'm gonna agree with knightfa11. That was terrible.

truejedi
that is like the most pointless parody ever. I kept waiting for the funny. I'm still waiting.

Slash_KMC
Damnit, TG cracks me up.

Lord Lucien
I read it this time. Well, parts of it. Let's just say if I could convey a Sean Connery accent over the internet I would apply it to "I'm waiting to be impreshed."

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I read it this time. Well, parts of it. Let's just say if I could convey a Sean Connery accent over the internet I would apply it to "I'm waiting to be impreshed." After speaking with him face to face I hear that perfectly Lucien.

Slash_KMC
Where did that happen?

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Where did that happen? Blackpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.