Alucard/Kaine vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Alucard has all of his seals unlocked. Kaine has the Soul Reaver. The surprise the mad Titan on a neutral planet in the 616. Can they defeat Thanos...or will Thanos find a way to prevail?

Eon Blue
Team wins.

On a side note, they are also more badass than Thanos.

Sado22
alucard wins. i don't know anyone whose stronger than this psycho bastard. i love this guy!

*appears through the wall and shoots everyone with twin bigass guns*

Mr Marvel
WOW! i really don't know

Depends on whether the Soul Reaver can hurt Thanos.

or If Kain has Psychic defenses.

Alucard is for support.

guy222
team

Symmetric Chaos
Link for info on Kaine?

At the moment I'm thinking eternal stalemate, though.

Master-Borg
Alucard from Castlevania?

cyberborg84
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Alucard from Castlevania? No, from Hellsing. As in the virtually immortal, uber-regenerating gun-toting Nazi vampire hunting badass. smokin'

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by cyberborg84
As in the virtually immortal, uber-regenerating gun-toting Nazi vampire hunting badass. smokin'

. . . that has never shown anything that would let him take down Thanos to my recollection.

Mr. Slippyfist
I see something akin to Annihilation #2...

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
. . . that has never shown anything that would let him take down Thanos to my recollection.

I don't think Thanos could do anything to Alucard that Alucard couldn't regenerate from. If Big A turned to mist and entered Thanos' nostrils...man, he could really **** up Thanos on the inside.

Dark-Jaxx
Alucard is without a doubt THE most overhyped and fanwanked character I have EVER seen. Thanos kills him in one hit.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I don't think Thanos could do anything to Alucard that Alucard couldn't regenerate from. If Big A turned to mist and entered Thanos' nostrils...man, he could really **** up Thanos on the inside.

I doubt Alucard could do much even if he somehow got inside of Thanos. Eternals can control their molecular structure.

IMO this is a long, painful stalemate unless Kaine can somehow tip the scales.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Alucard is without a doubt THE most overhyped and fanwanked character I have EVER seen. Thanos kills him in one hit.

Why would Alucard let himself be hit? Hell, what makes you think blunt trauma will do anything to him?

Mr. Slippyfist
How would something like this effect Alucard?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Annihilation2-006.jpg

cyberborg84
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why would Alucard let himself be hit? Maybe because thats what he does nearly all the time? 'card really likes to flaunt his regeneration a lot.

Same as everything else I imagine. He'd get torn apart, then reform like its nothing. For being a vampire, I've never seen Alucard ever be affected by the traditional weaknesses. He's just kinda like, too uber for that for some reason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Team wins.

On a side note, they are also more badass than Thanos. Kain is friggin awesome but isnt as badass as Thanos in the least bit. These guys fight peons compared to what Thanos has battled.

Sado22
alucard stands there grinning at thanos and tells him to give him his best shot. he stands there grins as thanos smacks him around. he keeps laughing like a psycho and just tears him apart with his hell hounds.
alucardnow i'll educate you in what is a REAL fight between monstersalucard

~The Gun-toting Psycho Sado-sama smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sado22
alucard stands there grinning at thanos and tells him to give him his best shot. he stands there grins as thanos smacks him around. he keeps laughing like a psycho and just tears him apart with his hell hounds.
alucardnow i'll educate you in what is a REAL fight between monstersalucard

~The Gun-toting Psycho Sado-sama smokin' Do you really want to compare a guy who knocks Galactus on his ass vs a guy who has been beaten by a man with a whip. stick out tongue

Terryc250
Thanos wins, hes way too powerful for them, he either mind rapes them or uses his cosmic powers to forever neutralize them

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Thanos is without a doubt THE most overhyped and fanwanked character I have EVER seen. Alucard kills him in one hit.

Hah.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanos is without a doubt THE most overhyped and fanwanked character I have EVER seen. Alucard kills him in one hit.

Hah. I agree with you but Alucard isn't kill Thanos that easily i see this being a stalemate.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree with you but Alucard isn't kill Thanos that easily i see this being a stalemate.

I also agree with your statement. The only reason I put that little part at the end was to mock the original poster.

Kain would have to pull something major out of his a** for them to achieve a win.

Mindset
Thanos teleports them both into a blackhole.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos teleports them both into a blackhole.

Alucard passes through dimensions easily...and can teleport with the best of them. So, Alucard would just instantly teleport right back if Thanos tried that.

With all seals unlocked...Thanos would have to deal with an immense army that Alucard will unleash. Alucard can summon all of those he has ever eaten to fight in battle with him...not to mention he could unleash his hell hounds.

As far as Kain...I'm not as familiar with his abilities...but, I believe he can teleport back also.

llagrok
Thanos would easily one-shot Alucard's army.....

You can take billions of soldiers, knights and whatever and Thanos would still only have to fire his laser once.

This ends up in a stalemate unless Thanos is eventually worn out.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
How would something like this effect Alucard?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Annihilation2-006.jpg

It would tear him into tiny pieces, then he'd start laughing hystertically and ask Thanos to do it again.

Originally posted by cyberborg84
Maybe because thats what he does nearly all the time? 'card really likes to flaunt his regeneration a lot.

Heh embarrasment Forgot about that.

Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
With all seals unlocked...Thanos would have to deal with an immense army that Alucard will unleash. Alucard can summon all of those he has ever eaten to fight in battle with him...not to mention he could unleash his hell hounds.

None of his familiars or hell hounds would survive more than a moment against Thanos though.

Lumby
alucard has never done anything on thanos' level or even approaching thanos level. alucard loses or endless stalemate due to regen

King Ghidorah
Thanos stomps.

SquallX
Is this really been debated?

Alucard no longer has an army to fight for him. He actually lost all the souls he absorbed at the end of the series. The only Soul he posses now is the cat dude, forgot his name.

Alucard himself said, that if he forgets himself he'll cease to exist. Thanos has battle Galactus in the astral plane before, and you guys think he can't just make Al forgets himself?

Thanos could just destroy the planet for the hell of it.

No matter how you flip this, Thanos kills them without even trying.

carver9
Thanos wins.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

This is one of the silliest things I've read in a long time. The guy has control over his entire molecular structure, on top of being far too durable for Alucard to do anything to. Thanos could take a nap and Alucard wouldn't even be able to wake the guy up.

Also I'm not sure how Alucard regenerates from telepathic assaults.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Is this really been debated?

Alucard no longer has an army to fight for him. He actually lost all the souls he absorbed at the end of the series. The only Soul he posses now is the cat dude, forgot his name.

Alucard himself said, that if he forgets himself he'll cease to exist. Thanos has battle Galactus in the astral plane before, and you guys think he can't just make Al forgets himself?

Thanos could just destroy the planet for the hell of it.

No matter how you flip this, Thanos kills them without even trying.

I agree, but I also feel you saying Alucard no longer has the army to fight for him suggests that if he did have it that it would make any difference here. It wouldn't. He might as well have an army of paper airplanes.

King Ghidorah
Originally posted by Surtur
I agree, but I also feel you saying Alucard no longer has the army to fight for him suggests that if he did have it that it would make any difference here. It wouldn't. He might as well have an army of paper airplanes.

Agreed. Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alucard

Even a human hopped up on holy plant steroids was close to killing Alucard not to mention a fake vampire with fancy wires. Thanos would solo both Walter and Anderson with his pinkie. Imagine the look on Walter's face when Thanos grabs and snaps his wires.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.