Magneto vs Juggernaut with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
This is Classic Juggernaut...with all of his normal powers...except that he is also given an adamantium skeleton...just like Wolverine. If Juggernaut ran toward Magneto to engage him in a fight...could Magento's manipulation of the adamantium attached to the Juggernaut...STOP Juggs in his tracks...or will the power of Cytorrak be too much for Magento's power to overcome?

Knowsbleed33
He can't stop Juggernaut period. All the adamantium skeleton would do is give Mags the ability to BFR Juggs easier.

Evangel94
Magneto would be able to control Juggernaut's direction and movement via the adamantium skeleton, and Magneto would have himself a human magnetic bowling ball. The enchantment would work against Juggernaut since Magneto could control the direction Juggernaut would walk and run towards.

Unnatural-POWER
Cool idea for a thread smile

I think Magneto would definitely have a small element of control here, somewhat like people are suggesting with the directional control and such.
But i don't think he could negate the enchantment and actually stop Juggernaut in his tracks.

jks
What I'm thinking is that if juggs starts walking, mags could use his power to stop the forward progress of the adamantium on juggy's bones. Now, juggy doesnt have to stop moving forward, and that combined with magneto's halting of the adamantium would rip it out of juggy as he moves forward.

Decimus
Would Magneto even be able to manipulate the skeleton with Juggy's force field up.

psycho gundam
nope^

he can only slow him down at best but total stoppage is not happening.

Galan007
My question here is, as someone else has mentioned...

Could Magneto's powers pierce Juggernaut's FF?

jks
Originally posted by Galan007
My question here is, as someone else has mentioned...

Could Magneto's powers pierce Juggernaut's FF? I dont see why not, considering mags powers compose part of the em spectrum, and other components of the em spectrum seem to be able to penetrate it just fine.

K-Dog
I don't think Magneto could rip the adamantium out. He is either too invulnerable to begin with or his momentum powers would keep him from being hurt by any object potentially trying to stop him (another form of invulnerability basically)

Southern_Rebel
If Mags did pull that adamantium out...along with the Juggernaut's bones which are attached...then that would have to stop Juggy's momentum..he'd just be a pile of flesh on the ground with no structure or form which would allow him to move.

Tattoos N Scars
bump

janus77
magneto would likely just pull the adamantium out, if he tried to control juggernaut's movement by affecting the adamantium.

otherwise, Magneto could simply set his magnetic field so that the Adamantium was repelled by it... meaning that, as Juggernaut strode towards Magneto, Magneto was pushed away by the barrier his magnetic field created.

Lord Feron
Not saying he would be able to do this but Magneto would have one of the most durable puppets in the MU at his disposal if he was able to completely control Juggs.

Knowsbleed33
The adamantium would be removed from Juggernauts body long before he was stopped.

People don't seem to realize the amount of power it has taken in the past to stop him. A Celestial amped nexus Hulk and Thor's most powerful magical attack.

KingD19
Those didn't stop him, they slowed him down.

Mindset
War Hulk stopped him

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
Those didn't stop him, they slowed him down.

Both stopped him. Thor's GF blasts actually pushed him back IIRC.

Both were extreme cases nevertheless.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
War Hulk stopped him
I disagree. It seemed like War Hulk tripped him instead. I could be wrong though.

You are wrong (This is what you are going to say). I thought I beat you to it. laughing out loud

gogogadgetgo
levitation FTW

KingD19
No, Godblast slowed him to a crawl, he was beginning to regain more momentum when the ground collapsed under him.

Can't exatly remember celestial tech Hulk though.

And War Hulk slowed him to almost nothing, but he was still moving, that's why he moved and let Jugg's own unstoppability carry him into the lake.

janus77
Godblast pushed Juggernaut back and then the ground gave way.

War Hulk stopped him, then tossed him aside. WWH stopped him, let the momentum build up and then smacked him on the back for a swift bfr.

h1a8
The only way to tell whether Juggs was ever stopped is whether he was pushed backwards. Now slowing him to a near halt is still not a halt.
After all, .0000000001m/s is still movement but appears to be still to the human eye.

psycho gundam
^ how do you know it wasn't -.000000000001 m/h?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by janus77
WWH stopped him

Epic failure.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ how do you know it wasn't -.000000000001 m/h?

Because it was xyz m/s where x is 5, y is -4 and z is ?

Tattoos N Scars
bump

janus77
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The adamantium would be removed from Juggernauts body long before he was stopped.

People don't seem to realize the amount of power it has taken in the past to stop him. A Celestial amped nexus Hulk and Thor's most powerful magical attack.
there was no "Celestial amp", it was OLD/ANTIQUATED Celestial cast-offs, hacked by Apocalypse to REGULATE Hulk's powers (keep it from increasing/decreasing wildly).

alo WWH stopped Juggernaut without much fuss and Onslaught beat Juggernaut to a pulp.

oh and Captain Universe (low Herald level).

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by janus77
there was no "Celestial amp", it was OLD/ANTIQUATED Celestial cast-offs, hacked by Apocalypse to REGULATE Hulk's powers (keep it from increasing/decreasing wildly).

It negated the enchantment allowing Hulk to stop him. That seems like a significant amp to me.

WWH never stopped Juggernaut, because the enchantment was never. It was a simple test of strength. A test the Hulk couldn't win.

http://thejuggernaut.50webs.com/Gage_speaks_on_Juggy-Hulk_test_of_strength2.jpg

Low herald by itself, maybe. It also amps the individuals exsisting power considerably. Remember when CU Spidey sent Hulk into orbit with a casual punch?

There's no way of knowing what level that CU is operating at, so stop pretending and wait till the story ends.

Black bolt z
Magneto either completely controls juggs or he just pushes the adamantium back and and juggs moves forward forcing the adamantium out of his body and making him flesh on the ground.

BlackZero30x
well i think he could slow him but doubt he can stop him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well i think he could slow him but doubt he can stop him couldn't stop him but it could stop his skeleton.

psycho gundam
^ or liquefy it like he did wolverine's

amnesia
Science >> magic cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
Magic >> science cool Fix'd

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Fix'd

Thanos would beat you to death with a hammer for that.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
Thanos would beat you to death with a hammer for that. i'll use quan as a shield.Since it's thanos he'll thank me.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Black bolt z
couldn't stop him but it could stop his skeleton.

yea imo the force against his skeleton would be what slows him untill the skeleton is pushed as far to the back of his body as it can get.....so basicly it would be like running forward at full speed and suddenly becoming completely paralyzed....

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
yea imo the force against his skeleton would be what slows him untill the skeleton is pushed as far to the back of his body as it can get.....so basicly it would be like running forward at full speed and suddenly becoming completely paralyzed.... thumb up

Lord_Talron
wouldnt the enchantment protect his bones with the adamantium just peeling off of them?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
wouldnt the enchantment protect his bones with the adamantium just peeling off of them?

even if so it's not like magneto could rip it out of juggs body......so it would still be in there pushing against the inside of his body.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.