This place needs an adrenaline shot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
It's totally stagnated here. What the hell is with everyone? People are being soooooo normal and unenthusiastic about breaking new ground and causing controversy! Somebody offend someone or something. mad

Mairuzu
penis

Wålshy
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's totally stagnated here. What the hell is with everyone? People are being soooooo normal and unenthusiastic about breaking new ground and causing controversy! Somebody offend someone or something. mad petpet aww your ****ing wifes a ****

Sol Valentine
Vagina core punch.

Neo Darkhalen
It's totally stagnated here. What the hell is with everyone? People are being soooooo normal and unenthusiastic about breaking new ground and causing controversy! Somebody offend someone or something. mad

We are just having one of those days/nights.

LilyMaree
Originally posted by Mairuzu
penis

Punk.

Piggle Humsy

Sophie is my name... no expression

=Tired Hiker=

Sol Valentine
I'm not even married you douche bag, it was all an act. mad

O.O

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

Sophie is my name... no expression

It is a very nice name. It's also the name of Captain Jack Aubrey's first command ship in the book Master and Commander.

Wålshy
I'm not even married you douche bag, it was all an act. mad **** you you wife virgin

=Tired Hiker=

Mairuzu
not reading that

=Tired Hiker=
I didn't read yours either.

Wålshy
Ask your mom about that one, son.

Here's a bit more on the Sophie . . .

HMS Sophie

"... she was a slow brig, an old brig and a brig that was very unlikely to make his fortune."

1800 - 1801: Jack Aubrey's first command, described in Master and Commander is the brig-rigged "sloop" HMS Sophie, operating out of Port Mahon in the western Mediterranean. Towards the end of the novel, the first book in the series, Sophie is captured on the Spanish coast by a French squadron led by Admiral Linois.

Although the activities of the Sophie and her dimensions and armament were modeled closely on those of real-life HMS Speedy, commanded by Thomas, Lord Cochrane, the quarterdeck - unusual for a small sloop - was taken from HMS Vincejo, captured from the Spanish navy in 1799. Indeed, In the novel the Sophie is pointed out by one naval officer as being the former "Vencejo" - an alternative spelling - although in fact the Vincejo kept its original name while serving in the Royal Navy until captured by the French at Quiberon Bay in 1804. The Speedy, like the fictional Sophie, was captured in 1801 by Linois. old man knows old shit

=Tired Hiker=
Copy paste *****, go back to kingergarten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.