Sith Triumvirate vs. Revan's Sith Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
say Nihilus, Traya and Sion stayed as a team and attempted to overthrow Revan and Malak
could the three win the war and take control of the Sith Empire ?

0°Mandalore°0
Nope, they couldn't. None of them is even near to Revan in terms of strategic and tactical abilities, so If they actually have an army, they are not capable of. If they don't, then I don't see how they could.

Spartan 063
I take it this is assuming that malak does not betray Revan.
I'd Say no.
First off all of the sith are Loyal to revan and Malak

second Revan has the Star Forge, semi-limitless amount of ships

Revan is a tactical genious, none of the triumvirate are.

revan and malak are the two most Powerfull sith.

revan and Malak stay in power

123KID
no way Revan and Malak are stronger than Nihilus or Traya with Nihilus > Revan and Traya > Malak

but these are all valid though considering they ARE Sith i'm sure some would be lured to the Triumvirate

they could employ the "Shadow War" idea used in KOTOR II
obviously open conflict would be doomed for them but if they chose strategic spots and attacked they might win

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by 123KID
but these are all valid though considering they ARE Sith i'm sure some would be lured to the Triumvirate

Exactly --- some would be, but not enough.

Once again, exactly my point, Revan was the mastermind of the era. Kreia, Sion, or Nihilus would never defeat him, strategically speaking.

Tangible God
Assuming of course that Nihilus needs time to power up his deus ex machina of a finale, then in terms of combat prowess (3 on 2) Revan and Malak--the battle-hardened veterans of war and conquest/openly admitted saviors of the Republic/and Sith teaching-endowed rulers of the empire--can and will defeat the Three.

Apparently Sion has to be "convinced to die," but I say, after killing the Hag and the Mask, Revan will use his superior linguistic skills to persuade the Zombie to die.

Then he'll slice off Malak's nose just to prove he can.

Darth Exodus
About the Shadow war thing..... Revan had specially trained jedi hunters. So they could track the Sith no prob's. Theres even speculation that those Jedi killers ARE the sith forces in KOTOR 2 as they operate the same way.

Dark-Jaxx
Nihilus is the strongest here, but none of the Triumvirate are as strategic as Revan.

Spartan 063
I just don't see how this fight is fair.
Revan who is probably the most powerfull force user in his lifetime, can be beaten by the triumvant.

Yes Nihilus has a uber life suck move, but he has to have his pray be on one planet and stay there long enough for him to feast of their force.
Revan is no idiot, he can and will use it against him.
In Kotor II Treya set a trap for Nihilus, which sent him to Telos where he died.

Revan used the same kind of concept against the mandalorians, we now call the battlefield Malachor IV.
Revan Set a trap for the mandelorians on one of their Taboo planets and was able to lured them in.

Unlike the Jedi during Kotor II, revan is not ignorant of threats, he will not set up on a planet and up a sign that says "eat me". He is a tactical genious and defeat them easily.

However if it comes to a saber battle, it still is lopsided.
revan a master of the force, who was able to battle through countless hordes of star forge enabled sith and defeat malak, is impressive.
Malak is also equally capable with the saber as revan is with the force.

During the wars malak would drive wrecklessly into combat and win.
(Darth Malak Databank)

In Kotor I when revan speaks with canderous about the wars he talks about how many jedi it took to stop the Mandalorians, and shows the extent of the skills of the mandelorians, and the duo were able to defeat them.

What have the tri done that can compare with what revan and Malak have done.

The Duo takes this fight with relative ease

Dark-Jaxx
Due to strategic thinking, not power, as far as power goes, Nihilus can easily do his killing technique and kill both Revan and Malak, but as you said, Revan is not stupid enough to get within range.

LORD JLRTENJAC
If you Go by armies, Revan and Malak would win through Revan's stratigical genious.

If it is through the 5's command of the force, Revan and Malak would still probably emerge victorious, The only thing that would throw a wrench in that plan would be Nihilus' force-eating ability.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
If you Go by armies, Revan and Malak would win through Revan's stratigical genious.

If it is through the 5's command of the force, Revan and Malak would still probably emerge victorious, The only thing that would throw a wrench in that plan would be Nihilus' force-eating ability. Nihilus has shown greater Force power than both, overall, not just the Force Eating power.

Darth Exodus
There may actually be a way to stop the Mega-drain technique. Since it relies on forming Force-bonds theres probably a way to block it. And if anyone could figure it out, Revan could (Malak would be the giniue pig tee hee)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.