Mr. Smith versus Mr. Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Mr. Smith (Mr. and Mrs. Smith) versus Mr. Smith (Shoot 'em up)....Both with the weapons of their choice.......who wins?

Impediment
hmm

Never seen Shoot 'em Up.

I say Brad Pitt could take 'em.

Rogue Jedi
see Shoot 'em up, you'll change your mind. yes

Impediment
Is it a recent film? You think I'd like it?

Rogue Jedi
you have testicles, right? laughing out loud HELL YEAH you'd like it...its an action junkies wet dream.

McLovin
Mr. Smith (Shoot 'em up) hands down in 10 seconds.

Mairuzu
Clive would win hands down

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Clive would win hands down

Should have went with Cheb Chelios VS Clive Owen's MR Smith

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Should have went with Cheb Chelios VS Clive Owen's MR Smith Then again clive landed the fall stick out tongue

JediSamuraiMRB
Saw both movies...Brad Pitt hands down over Clive Owen

Mairuzu
You think so?

JediSamuraiMRB
Yes

Mairuzu
Explain though, cause Clive's character seemed more professional than Brads

BruceSkywalker
Brad's character to me seemed a little more realistic than Clive's. Brad looked like he knew more of what to do.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Then again clive landed the fall stick out tongue

but he cheated, he used a parachute wink

Rogue Jedi
Clive would win. He is a better shot, and far more reckless. And he uses carrots as weapons.

Impediment
Umm....carrots? haermm

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. Clive as Mr. Smith always has a carrot on him, he is constantly munching on one. And he uses them to kill people. He shoves one through a guys mouth and out the back of his skull, then says "Eat your vegetables." haermm

McLovin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Brad's character to me seemed a little more realistic than Clive's. Brad looked like he knew more of what to do.

Realistic?

Were talkin about movies.

They probably couldn't even kill themselves much less anyone else, in real life.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Brad's character to me seemed a little more realistic than Clive's. Brad looked like he knew more of what to do. Odds are in a fight to the death, you are gonna have to alter your "plan", adjust to what your opponent does.

SnakeEyes
Agent Smith comes in and demolishes them both.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, thats relevant. haermm

coolmovies
I look at jolie and mr and smith would win

Rogue Jedi
now THATS relevant. yes

gobstakid777
shoot em up.banged his b!@$h while killin people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.