Spiderman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Marvel is forced to end one of their greatest characters forever. One way or another either the Amazing Spiderman, Peter Parker or the X-Man Wolverine, James (Logan) Howlet must die and there's no coming back.

Who would say goodbye?

Battlehammer
Wolverine, becuases spidermans there biggest seller.

Erik-Lensherr
Wolverine.

Soljer
Hey, look!

Wolverine wins.

Blax_Hydralisk
Hasn't Spidey beaten Logan before? He broke his neck or something?

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
Hey, look!

Wolverine wins. Now by wins, I assume you mean lives?

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
Now by wins, I assume you mean lives?

Incorrect.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

I honestly don't know. I remember hearing about it from a friend though when I had a conversation similar to this.

Ha-Son
I honestly don't know. I remember hearing about it from a friend though when I had a conversation similar to this.
mmm

spidey-dude
spiderman

Battlehammer
nope

python99
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine, becuases spidermans there biggest seller.

Yeah but Spiderman would make for a better story if he dies. I dont like the idea of him dying officially but I think it will be him before Wolverine.

python99
Marvel will probably have something at their sleeve, to make you think Spidey is dead, Again. Spidergirl, spiderwoman, Scarlett, and whoever else had spidey like powers, maybe some symbiotes will make and appearance in a 100 book megaseries. "The Final Reign of Spiderman"

just a thought

Kid Kurdy
Not again...

sapphiremouse
Hasn't Spidey beaten Logan before? He broke his neck or something? that was from the 1shot of Spider-man vs. Wolverine. he didnt break his neck, it was said to be the only way peter could kill logan if he had the guts to do it. that is from waaaaay back in the day. im not too current on their run-ins with each other. wolverines healing factor is too powered up to let a simple broke neck to kill him.

Blax_Hydralisk
Thanks for clearing that up.

Darth Martin
Is this a fight or a question of who would Marvel kill off?

In a fight Wolverine 6-7/10.

But I think Marvel would rather keep Spider-Man than Wolverine. Spider-Man is the "Superman"(face of the industry) of Marvel. Then you have guys like Wolverine(X-Men), Hulk, Iron-Man, Daredevil, and Captain America.

Entity
Its who would Marvel chose if they had to make the hard choice.

Darth Martin
I think they might kill Spider-Man off the same way they did Captain America or DC did Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.