Most untapped potential!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What comic characters have the greatest untapped potential in comparison to what the normally use?

It doesn't even have to be ungodly just on average percent of their power they don't use. Who has the greatest percentage of normally unused and most unused over all?

For instance if could be anyone form the likes of Jean Grey, Amazo, Franklin Richards, Nate Grey & Cable, or Iceman or even down to the levels of Spiderman or Moon Knight.

I wanna know both by percentage and overall power whose is normally packin the most unused punch!

llagrok
The recent What If brings Spider-man to mind.

Newjak
Juggernaut could be vastly better then what he normally is portrayed as.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Hulk super13

Neo Darkhalen
Venom.

Soljer
The Surfer.

I swear to god, if there was a single comic of him in 'CBR' mode, I'd cream myself.

Phantom Zone
Sentry of course. Ok not directly related to powers but if Cap started tolearn about high-tech and used more gadgets he would be ****** lethal.

Entity
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Ok not directly related to powers but if Cap started tolearn about high-tech and used more gadgets he would be....... The more sociable Batman? cool

Faceman
Mar-Vell, they could do so much with this character..

llagrok
Neo Darkhalen.

He could be the next Picasso.

Faceman
Originally posted by llagrok
Neo Darkhalen.

Payback Neo ! laughing

nimbus006
Hellion has some nice untapped potential.

Neo Darkhalen
Neo Darkhalen.

laughing out loud Bravo laughing out loud

Mr Master
The recent What If brings Spider-man to mind.
What happened?

Entity
Originally posted by Mr Master
What happened? In a different time line where Peter fought Logan he ended up taking an offer to help shield and they trained him. He became quite a bit more effected with his skills and especially his spider sense.

endrict
I can't wait for Hank Henshaw to come back and what would he be like.

SuperiorTech
invisible woman

Mr. Slippyfist
Storm.
It's so untapped, it's non-existent... 131

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr Master
What happened?

Apparently he could predict people's movements or something. His spider-sense worked minutes in advance.

Hellion has a lot of untapped potential, yeah. Nova also comes to mind, naturally, as well as the new Quasar.

LORD B
apocalypse

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by LORD B
apocalypse Door!
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
<------
Click

LORD B
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Door!
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
<------
Click
ermmdur

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by LORD B
apocalypse

Yah.

Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter..

willRules
Wolverine

shifty

SuperiorTech
lol

llagrok
I suppose Bart Allen had a lot of untapped potential, before he died.

grey fox
Arana

SuperiorTech
rhino

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Soljer
The Surfer.

I swear to god, if there was a single comic of him in 'CBR' mode, I'd cream myself.

Closest I think was when he fought Uni-Lord

Anyway, I would say Doctor Strange - most of the time he doesn't do nearly what he is capable of

Kutulu
Superman - based upon the Arena. Christopher Kent basically implied that Superman should be able to tune what energy fields he tapped into for his powers. If he was able to tap into all cosmic radiation (ie Silver Surfer style) then his powers would be increased an order of magnitude above where they are now.

Think of it as being constantly sundipped anywhere he is in the universe, and getting rid of his red sun and kryptonite weaknesses at the same time.

To top it off this would add a bunch of new powers.

llagrok
Chris Kent was sick.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kutulu
Superman - based upon the Arena. Christopher Kent basically implied that Superman should be able to tune what energy fields he tapped into for his powers. If he was able to tap into all cosmic radiation (ie Silver Surfer style) then his powers would be increased an order of magnitude above where they are now.

Think of it as being constantly sundipped anywhere he is in the universe, and getting rid of his red sun and kryptonite weaknesses at the same time.

To top it off this would add a bunch of new powers.

Nah. The last thing we need is for Superman to be more powerful. The more powerful a character is, the harder and harder it becomes to write credible threats for the character; something Superman already suffers from.

No need to multiply the problem.

llagrok
Iron Fist 313

SmurphSmash!
Scarlet Witch... at least, the average of her powered showings.

Entity
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Scarlet Witch... at least, the average of her powered showings. After I opened this thread and got to thinking her name came right to mind.

I mean if HoM was what she was really capable of all along then she never did shit in comparison!

Soljer
Iron Fist 313

thumb up

Most definitely.

Bentley
Superman, duh.

Endrict Nuul
The Tick

Priest
Apparently he could predict people's movements or something. His spider-sense worked minutes in advance.

Hellion has a lot of untapped potential, yeah. Nova also comes to mind, naturally, as well as the new Quasar.
Minutes?
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/What_If_DCP_0019.jpg

llagrok
Oh snap, months.

Endrict Nuul
Mandarin...this guys is super cool but gets punked by everyone it seems like. HE NEEDS MORE RESPECT AND GIVEN MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO KICK SOME MAJOR ASS.

SmurphSmash!
Oh snap, months. r u srs?

It says he knew vefore she thought of it, and that he had months of time to train to get to that point.

Which would mean seconds in advance, not minutes.

Not months. no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter..

Fernus doesn't count? Or would you prefer they expanded on that plotline?

Omega Red. He's a personal favorite of mine, and just once, I'd like to see what he'd be like without his spore handicap, when he has the C-syntheziser.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Fernus doesn't count? Or would you prefer they expanded on that plotline?

Fernus lost to Jonn,and did nothing creative...

Hell,at the end of the arc it turned out Jonn was the one who mindraped all those villians.

llagrok
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
r u srs?

It says he knew vefore she thought of it, and that he had months of time to train to get to that point.

Which would mean seconds in advance, not minutes.

Not months. no expression

It was 4 am, gimme a break.

amlap
i'v been saying his for years.... ICEMAN as a villian. have him eperience some thing like the ROBBIE BALDWIN civil war event.

would be awesome to open a new 18+ line with the newly titled comic THE ICEMAN: RIP Bobby Drake

the guy can freeze water molecules in your brain!

NUFF SAID!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Mandarin...this guys is super cool but gets punked by everyone it seems like. HE NEEDS MORE RESPECT AND GIVEN MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO KICK SOME MAJOR ASS.

Mandarin certainly has potential that gets ignored.

King_Mungi
Well Mandarin did just handly beat Iron Man recently...but he was in an older model suit as Extremis was in the shop

strengthkills
Taskmaster.

He should be in a class by himself(in martial artists world) but he isn't.

CaptainStoic
Rogue most deff.

CaptainStoic
I also have a feeling that the Sentry hasn't even scratched the surface of his power.

Mindship
Thor. Less brick, more energy.

123KID
The Rhino

endrict
Absorbing Man......if this guy had a brain, oh man he would F people up.

Soljer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I also have a feeling that the Sentry hasn't even scratched the surface of his power.

laughing

You're one of....those...

Grimm22
Originally posted by endrict
Absorbing Man......if this guy had a brain, oh man he would F people up.

Wasn't there a miniseries or somthing where Absorbing Man was shown as powerful as he could be and litterly killed everyone? Was that Earth X or somthing else?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wasn't there a miniseries or somthing where Absorbing Man was shown as powerful as he could be and litterly killed everyone? Was that Earth X or somthing else?

Yeah in EarthX he absorbed intelligence (or something like that) and just went nuts.

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The Hulk super13

Amen to that Happy Dance

Sin I AM
Human Torch.
sage
elixir
gambit
forge
emma frost
prof x if he really let loose
shadowcat
moon knight
electro
hydro-man
blink
ms. marvel

Crease
Apocalypse by far. If Marvel was going to treat him as such, they should never have created him. Written to full potential, he's low herald level.

With access to Celestial tech, his intellect and lifespan, he should be a cosmic threat by now...

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Crease
Apocalypse by far. If Marvel was going to treat him as such, they should never have created him. Written to full potential, he's low herald level.

With access to Celestial tech, his intellect and lifespan, he should be a cosmic threat by now...

He just needs to get out of X-Men books already.

shksprtx
Talisman...her own doubts and insecurities have prevented her from truly exploring the depth and breadth of her own abilities, IMHO, especially now that she has the Shaman's pouch...

The Mean Queen
well most of Marvel in my opinon is untapped but one that comes to mind is Juggs he could be a hell more powerfull but he not i think it would be cool if he was always in trion mode

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
He just needs to get out of X-Men books already.

I agree...I think he should belong in Annihilation type level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.