PITT runs gaunlet H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Colossus
Wonderman
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Woman
Gladiator
Superman
Majestic

Tony Stark
THOR beats him down.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Tony Stark
THOR beats him down. if Hercules doesn't kill him first

CaptainStoic
Hercules isn't beating a guy that defeated a God Slayer, I can see him getting past Gladiator, and stalemating Superman. Majestic is a mystery to me because when Pitt and Majestic were part of Image Comics Pitt was more impressive. If written the way he was when he beat Ugrul Thul he would clear this gauntlet, as all of these guys would only serve to piss him off. Pitt has a mystical healing factor and could heal from any assault that these guys could throw at him.

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic
None of the characters would have even a slight chance of beating Urgrul Thul. Pitt beat him though.

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic
Well on panel a God was fleeing in fear of Urgrul Thul, and he sat atop a thrown on an alien home world which he had just finished devouring billions. I'd say he was on the level.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well on panel a God was fleeing in fear of Urgrul Thul, and he sat atop a thrown on an alien home world which he had just finished devouring billions. I'd say he was on the level.

You'd say he was on the level?

Does Urgrul Thul have any combat feats?

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic

Da Pittman
and Thanos does? Does what? confused

tkitna
and Thanos does?

Yeah, that kind of confused me to.

I cant see PITT beating Thor. He may not get past Hercules in my opinion.

CaptainStoic

tkitna
I dont think Thanos is a fair comparison for PITT.

jgiant
Yea Pitt really didn't beat Thull, he just worked with the soul's that Thull threw at him to send him in retreat, or death, it doesn't say specifically if i remember correctly. Pitt doesn't get past thor...He could get past hurc, but it'll be tough.

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic

Superboy Prime
Hercules would die of shock from being torn to shreds, back to Superman now!!! When did you ever see him punch Doomsday into outer space? Pitt weighs about the same as Doomsday.

Durability? Pitt has that in aces. Unless you think that its a low feat to survive without being stunned by a laser cannon that vaped an entire forest. The blast registered energy comparable to a nuke strike.... In The Dark Knight Returns even Superman was reduced to bones from this kind of strike.

Superman was meant to die fighting Doomsday. So that fact pretty much over rules any intelligent move from Kal-El to avoid getting killed. Not to mention that to someone of Superman's strength level how much DD or Pitt weigh in order to punch them out of orbit means nothing.

And Dark Knight Returns Supes is a not the Mainstream Superman--who has taken stuff far more dangerous and explosive than a simple nuke strike. Hell mainstream Supes has survived nuclear detonations on ground zero while being exposed to an island of kryptonite and red sun radiation--if I am not mistaken.

CaptainStoic
Trust me if Superman ever got into a fight with Pitt he would lose a few

Superboy Prime
Never said he wouldn't. I don't know much about Pitt so I don't intend to judge a fight between the two. I just felt the need to adress the differences between mainstream Superman and the much weaker Dark Knight Returns version so that people would not confuse that version of Superman with his mainstream counterpart.

Da Pittman

Bentley
Current Thor is higher than that. He ressisted a blast from the Destroyer armor.

jgiant
There is no way Pitt gets past Thor, he just takes the slight majority when against Hurc.

CaptainStoic
Thor is also in the wrong position as far as this thread goes, he should be above Majestic and below Superman. Speculation? One moment Thor didn't cracked the Celestials armor under his own power he drew the electromagnetic energy from an entire planet to pull that stunt off, and just because he was able to put a pin hole into the Celestials armor doe not prove that the energy would have a lasting effect on Pitt... in fact it may not even be able to lay him out. Also it took Thor nearly five minutes to draw all of that energy into Mjolnir... whoever said Pitt was going to give him the time to do all of that sh*t? This isn't DBZ!!! Thors flesh is soft, soft enough for Pitt to rip into him with his claws.... Imagine Wolverine with Class 100 strength and indestructible muscle fibers.. thats Pitt in a nutshell. A creature like that without PIS/CIS would be able to wipe the floor with Thor. Is someone trying to say that the same Thor, that was impaled by The Crusaders broadsword can resist being sliced to ribbons by a guy that travels underground using his claws at the rate that an average person can walk up the street? BS.

My point with Gamora is to prove that Thanos would have a hard time with speedsters as well, but you conveniently tried to steer away from that point.

Hercules would not just barely be whooped by Pitt it would be a massacre.

Pitt weighs more than Doomsday, actually he is 100lbs heavier than Professor Hulk. 1,240lbs Doomsday weighed in at just over 900lbs making him nearly as heavy as Juggernaut.

I take it back if Pitt fought Thor, this is how the fight would be. At the beggining Thor would appear to be getting the better of the two, but after taking several class 100 hits from claws that can pierce tensile steel, Thor would begin to slow down... which would be because of the shock that was setting in from losing so much blood.

Meanwhile Pitt would continue healing from anything that Thor throws at him, but it would become increasingly evident that Pitt was the more dominant fighter toe to toe as Thors strikes would only serve to fuel Pitt, and if Thor went into berserker mode Pitt would feed on his anger which would make Pitt even more beastial than he was to begin with.

Thor doesn't want any of Pitt when it comes to hand to hand combat, he would need to BFR Pitt to parts unknown or imprison him within a magical barrier to claim a solid victory over him.

The same goes for the Kherubim lord.

CaptainStoic
This guy is a monster.

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic

CaptainStoic
Look at this one.

CaptainStoic
Here's another

CaptainStoic
Check out his durability. He survives unfazed by the laser canon called Sunspot, and a guy that was nearly if not as tough as Wonder Man was vaped by the blast.

CaptainStoic
This is what Pitt lived through and the only visible sign that it hit Pitt was that he lost his skin, which might as well be clothing because it doesn't hurt him. Check it out... I bet 80 percent of the guys in this gauntlet would have been roasted by this. Thors only hope would be Mjolnir.

CaptainStoic
Did you also notice that the blast did not reduce his muscle mass? He is the same size, all that's missing is his skin.

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic

Da Pittman
The thread states H2H. Hand to hand also would include weapons such as the hammer, sword, clubs or what ever but not projectile weapons.

jgiant
I love Pitt and i will soon have all his comic's and almost all of his appearances in other comics. He is a heavey hitter and can hold take down guys like thing and colossus and stalmate guys like hulk. So it pretty much comes down to what guys hulk can take down, seeing as hulk and him are pretty much equal, except Pitt can't increase in strength. Sure he fights harder the more he hurts but he doesn't get stronger. He has rediculous healing factor, but he can't stand up to guys that have power like thor. Pitt would put up a good fight, but thor has power that will eventually overwelm Pitt. It has been argued alot whether or not hulk can beat thor and the general consensus is that thor will beat hulk so the same rule applies here. Just because Pitt has claws doesn't mean he can kill thor with them. I haven't seen enough fights of pitt against people like thor to get a good idea of how this fight would go down, but from what i saw it would be a long drawn out fight, Pitt taking massive amounts of punishment and dishing it out, but thor will eventually hit Pitt with a godforce blow that will end the fight.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by jgiant
I love Pitt and i will soon have all his comic's and almost all of his appearances in other comics. He is a heavey hitter and can hold take down guys like thing and colossus and stalmate guys like hulk. So it pretty much comes down to what guys hulk can take down, seeing as hulk and him are pretty much equal, except Pitt can't increase in strength. Sure he fights harder the more he hurts but he doesn't get stronger. He has rediculous healing factor, but he can't stand up to guys that have power like thor. Pitt would put up a good fight, but thor has power that will eventually overwelm Pitt. It has been argued alot whether or not hulk can beat thor and the general consensus is that thor will beat hulk so the same rule applies here. Just because Pitt has claws doesn't mean he can kill thor with them. I haven't seen enough fights of pitt against people like thor to get a good idea of how this fight would go down, but from what i saw it would be a long drawn out fight, Pitt taking massive amounts of punishment and dishing it out, but thor will eventually hit Pitt with a godforce blow that will end the fight.

This is what people would like you to believe, but this is not a popularity contest, in a real fight with Pitt, Thor would be the one receiving more damage in this fight, Thors flesh is not as durable as Pitts. If you were to remove Mjolnir from Thor, which is a weapon and not truly part of him like his arms or legs, who would come out on top? The only reason the Hulk stood toe to toe with Pitt was because of his healing factor, none of these guys have that. Proffesor hulk began 2 times as strong as he did in years previous to his merged condition.... in the battle that hulk had with Pitt there is no doubt in my mind, or for that matter should be in anyones mind that bruce increased in strength from the begining of the fight to it's end. I'm pretty sure that, that is indicative as to how strong Pitt truly is. Pitt not only stayed even with the hulk in that battle but in many ways he took the fight to Bruce.

You say Thor would beat The Hulk but The Hulk has beaten Thor as well. It is not yet clear who exactly is the top dog amongst these two.

Now let me address this massive amounts of punishment that you were talking about, yes Thor can fly, no thor does not have the durability of Pitt, Pitt has claws Thor has nails.... This would be the classic battle of Bengal Tiger vs Gorilla. The Gorilla has strength but ask any zoologist if they think a silerback could kill a full grown Bengal Tiger, and they would laugh at you. The Gorilla simply doesn't have the tools to deal with the ferocity or the dagger like weapons that the Tiger has on it's hands, or feet.

Thor has been mortally wouded by a broadsword that impaled him at the hands of the Crusader, and Odin had to revive his dead body.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/crusader.htm

This would not happen to Pitt, in actuality Pitt would have laughed at such a strike and in the next instant the Crusader would have died.

Thor would not survive a hand to hand encounter with Pitt in a non CIS battle. Could Pit sever Thors arms at the wrists? Hell yea! No hands, no Mjolnir.

Would Thor survive a few slashes to the face like the one that he scored on the Hulk? Hell no!

Colossus, Wonderman, Hercules, Thing, Ironman, Namor, She Hulk, Thor, Wonder Woman, Orion, Ulik, Terrax, Super Skrull, Sasquatch, Aquaman, Vargas, Firelord, Captain Curtis... etc...etc... the list goes on, they would all die, if they mixed it up with Pitt.

Like I said imagine Wolverine with class 100 str. indestructible muscle fibers, psychic powers, the ability to lock onto his his prey, and feed off of their agressisons, and is stimulated by pain to become an even greater combattant. This means that this guy wouldn't be able to be put down, and even if he was, it wouldn't be for long.

Pitt was engineered to be the perfect weapon, his purpose was to infiltrate planets and destroy all sentient life on said planet, all by himself. I've seen the aliens that he wiped out and if you were to throw any of these guys into the Dynasty Warrior type scene that Pitt was in, they would be swallowed. Superman as the only exception to the rule, and only because of his natural body armor.

If you fight a guy that can take anything you dish out, but you are hurt by everything he dishes out, it is evident who the victor will eventually be. Thor has no healing factor... this would become a battle of attrition, and Pitt would heal while Thor would not.

CaptainStoic
honestly the order is a little messed up.

Colossus = Pitt Wins

Wonderman = Pitt Wins

Hercules = Pitt Wins 8/10

Thor = Thor Wins 6/10 due to the hammer

Wonder Woman = 5/10 split magic and equipment

Gladiator = No bfr Pit wins

Superman = Superman wins 8/10

Majestic = Pitt wins 6/10 unless bfred

Da Pittman

Now let me address this massive amounts of punishment that you were talking about, yes Thor can fly, no thor does not have the durability of Pitt, Pitt has claws Thor has nails.... This would be the classic battle of Bengal Tiger vs Gorilla. The Gorilla has strength but ask any zoologist if they think a silerback could kill a full grown Bengal Tiger, and they would laugh at you. The Gorilla simply doesn't have the tools to deal with the ferocity or the dagger like weapons that the Tiger has on it's hands, or feet. The Gorilla did pretty well against a Leopard, I would have to go with the Gorilla. wink

mF7fMHYfQco

CaptainStoic
A Leopard and a Tiger are two different creatures. The Bengal Tiger outweighs a Leopard by 300lbs. try again. Nice CGI.

Da Pittman
A Leopard and a Tiger are two different creatures. The Bengal Tiger outweighs a Leopard by 300lbs. try again. Nice CGI. Guess you have never watched the show then, the 300lbs really wouldn't make that much difference when it comes down to the PSI and the Gorilla outweighs the Tiger. The bite force on an average tiger is about 1100psi and a Gorilla is about 1300psi, the Leopard is far faster than a Tiger and the Gorilla would have no problem hitting it where as a Tiger would be slower. If the Tiger got the jump on the Gorilla, hands down it would win but in a straight on fight the Gorilla is far stronger and can deal much more damage not only from the bite but from impact damage which would easily break its back or any other part of the body. A larger Mountain Gorilla is even stronger.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Guess you have never watched the show then, the 300lbs really wouldn't make that much difference when it comes down to the PSI and the Gorilla outweighs the Tiger. The bite force on an average tiger is about 1100psi and a Gorilla is about 1300psi, the Leopard is far faster than a Tiger and the Gorilla would have no problem hitting it where as a Tiger would be slower. If the Tiger got the jump on the Gorilla, hands down it would win but in a straight on fight the Gorilla is far stronger and can deal much more damage not only from the bite but from impact damage which would easily break its back or any other part of the body. A larger Mountain Gorilla is even stronger.

Okay perhaps I used a wrong creature to go after the Gorilla lulz.... listen Pitt would neither get his back broken by Thor or suffer from being bitten from him, it would be the opposite. Thor would be wounded beyond recognition, while Pitt would still be fresh. The healing factor would be the deciding factor if these two fought. Take that hammer away... I dare you! Who would win then?

Da Pittman

CaptainStoic

Da Pittman
When did you ever see Pitt have a broken bone? In fact if you dig deep into his bio it states that his very physiques is nearly indestructible, this is including his musculature. Professor Hulk started out 2 times as strong as his classic or immature levels placing him nearly at the 200 ton range, Pitt was overcoming this strength level with ease... even deeper on in their battle he was throwing Hulk around, I actually judged the fight blow for blow, and Pitt scored more hits on the Hulk than the Hulk did on Pitt. Thors flesh can be severed Pitts can not. The very fact that we are stuck on this Thor dispute shows that anyone else on Thors level of strength, would be beaten by Pitt. The hammer is really just something for him to hide behind, Image Thor's Mjolnir also had huge amount of power, and Pitt was only barely fazed by its physical and lightning strikes. If I am not mistaken Thor needs time to build an anti blast charge, and pitt isn't exactly a snail in the speed dept. Like I said earlier this is not DBZ, in a non PIS/CIS battle Thor would not be able to take having his skull cut open the way the Hulk was able to in his battle with Pitt. If not for his healing factor the Hulk would have died from that assault alone. Hand to hand Pitt would clean Thor's clock. With the hammer i don't know because Pitt was able to survive the Sunspot assault. He was hit by the laser canon in one panel and the next he was still standing, he did lose his skin but he appeared unfazed. Is it possible that even a blast from Mjolnir may not be able to take Pitt down? The Hulk has taken energetic hits from Mjolnir and continued to fight... Pitt would surely be able to resist it as well.

Superman stated that the dials go up to 11, what if in the Image universe the dials go up to 13? I give up pitt_blank suicide1wa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.