Keep Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
i have a question:

why do mexican immagrants come to america, what is wrong with their country?

thanks.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Beyond Image
i have a question:

thanks. Less jobs, more smelly Mexicans.

That's just an educated guess, though.

caedusrulesall
It's the Mexicans' right to come to the USA, although it would be much better if they all came to America legally instead of some coming illegally.

Shakyamunison
Jobs

Beyond Image
why is there no jobs?

and if america lets them walk in, wouldn't jobs in american communities dwindle?

WrathfulDwarf
That's just a stupid minute man propaganda. Here is a sample: "Illegals coming to our country cause americans their jobs"....Keep all those hard working mexicans coming. We welcome them to do the jobs we lazy Americans don't do. The only Mexicans that we don't want are the ones the join gangs and go around shooting people.

Also, they come here because the Mexican government are big time friggin A-holes.

Beyond Image
keep the comments coming.

Shakyamunison
why is there no jobs?

and if america lets them walk in, wouldn't jobs in american communities dwindle?

The economy in Mexico is in the toilet. You would leave too if you could make 5 times your salary.

Joe K
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The economy in Mexico is in the toilet. You would leave too if you could make 5 times your salary. Damn straight.

Bicnarok
maybe they like people who are overweight, have psychopathic tendencies like running around schools bumping people off, Loads of TV channels full of crap, false friendliness "have a nice day" and daft sports which no one else in the world likes.

Tempe Brennan
Probably they get paid shit in jobs over there and want more money. That said only full blooded Americans should be considered for jobs first and not someone who has been in the country all of five minutes

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Probably they get paid shit in jobs over there and want more money. That said only full blooded Americans should be considered for jobs first and not someone who has been in the country all of five minutes Disagreed.

Person that does it best for the least money should be considered first.

Selphie
Originally posted by Bicnarok
maybe they like people who are overweight, have psychopathic tendencies like running around schools bumping people off, Loads of TV channels full of crap, false friendliness "have a nice day" and daft sports which no one else in the world likes.

Hah, yeah.

~KoK!~
why is there no jobs?

and if america lets them walk in, wouldn't jobs in american communities dwindle? You don't know how the economy works, do you?

Brief Summary:

More Jobs = more civilian cash

More civilian cash = more spending

More Spending = more business cash

More business cash = eventual business extension

Business extension = more jobs

The more people have jobs, the more jobs open up, and will, in turn, lead to a better economy. Usually.

Probably they get paid shit in jobs over there and want more money. That said only full blooded Americans should be considered for jobs first and not someone who has been in the country all of five minutes

What the **** is a full-blodded American?

JacopeX
Shortage in labor

Economy is shit

I'm pretty sure there should be other reasons. erm

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Bardock42
Disagreed.

Person that does it best for the least money should be considered first.

Then aren't you saying that if an Amercian wants to be paid $2 an hour more than the Mexican, the Mexican should have the job?

Quark_666
Then aren't you saying that if an Amercian wants to be paid $2 an hour more than the Mexican, the Mexican should have the job?

Sounds fair to me.

Symmetric Chaos

That's common sense. If anyone is going to do the same work for less I'd hire them to do it.

Bardock42

Yes.

Blax_Hydralisk
I would.

I'd rather pay a Mexican immigrant who's working twice as hard, twice as much pay, then pay some lazy American guy to do it for twice the money.

Jbill311
Originally posted by Bicnarok

seconded, especially because THEY have soccer!!! YAY SOCCER! Happy Dance

Bu-But what happens when all of the mexicans start wanting to speak spanish instead of English? Isn't English the national language

Quark_666
The economy in Mexico is in the toilet. You would leave too if you could make 5 times your salary.

Economics is just another form of evolution!!

Jbill311
TEACH THE CONTROVERSY!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I would.

I'd rather pay a Mexican immigrant who's working twice as hard, twice as much pay, then pay some lazy American guy to do it for twice the money. You should read that sentence back to yourself.

JacopeX
I would.

I'd rather pay a Mexican immigrant who's working twice as hard, twice as much pay, then pay some lazy American guy to do it for twice the money. Keep em' coming then. HAHA! laughing out loud

Robtard
We're trading cheap labor for more crime, more disease and more overhead in the long run. Stupid Americans.

(yeah, I'm trolling)

Quark_666
Originally posted by Robtard
We're trading cheap labor for more crime, more disease and more overhead in the long run. Stupid Americans.

(yeah, I'm trolling)

I would actually be blaming American politicians (and they're voters).

Foreign labor isn't wrong, but crime is. I suspect it would be easier to tap into the economic benefits of Mexican labor if the border policy were different. Of course, I'm not pretending to have any idea what the best policy is for our borders when there are so many possibilities, but it's stupid to shut everybody out.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quark_666
I would actually be blaming American politicians (and they're voters).

Foreign labor isn't wrong, but crime is. I suspect it would be easier to tap into the economic benefits of Mexican labor if the border policy were different. Of course, I'm not pretending to have any idea what the best policy is for our borders when there are so many possibilities, but it's stupid to shut everybody out. Crime isn't wrong if the action made illegal isn't wrong.

Quark_666
Crime isn't wrong if the action made illegal isn't wrong.

Stupid laws. That is exactly the point I was unsuccessfully attempting to make. embarrasment

Devil King
i have a question:

thanks.

Why did your family members come to America?

Schecter
why is this fail thread still open?

Shakyamunison
Economics is just another form of evolution!!

And so is doing something about it.

Quark_666
And so is doing something about it.

Well, closing the borders represents a poor solution.

Blax_Hydralisk
You should read that sentence back to yourself.

And YOU should.. um. Hm. (Thinks of a witty come back.)

You're mother? no expression

Devil King
Originally posted by Schecter
why is this fail thread still open?

because we're only 90 on the top 1 million forums list.

Shakyamunison
Well, closing the borders represents a poor solution.

confused

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by JacopeX
Keep em' coming then. HAHA! laughing out loud

Viva la migra guey! sombrero2

Pezmerga
I would.

I'd rather pay a Mexican immigrant who's working twice as hard, twice as much pay, then pay some lazy American guy to do it for twice the money.

I've worked with Mexican Immigrants who are really hard workers, just as I have worked with hard working American Born Citizens. But I have also worked with lazy Mexicans and lazy Americans. It is all in your upbringing, not where you are from.

So please, stop stereotyping. Thanks.

Bardock42
And YOU should.. um. Hm. (Thinks of a witty come back.)

You're mother? no expression

Haven't seen that one before. I can understand the "your" instead of "you're" mistake (no I can't), but what was this all about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.