White Queen vs. Wolverine in H2H Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
No telepathy. Who wins?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Master-Borg
No telepathy. Who wins?

Are you serious? no expression
I doubt Emma could beat Mary Jane in an H2H fight heck she'd probably need some sort of kitchen appliance to win that.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Are you serious? no expression
I doubt Emma could beat Mary Jane in an H2H fight heck she'd probably need some sort of kitchen appliance to win that. don't underestimate Emma. She's a tough cookie in her diamond form.

ExodusCloak
don't underestimate Emma. She's a tough cookie in her diamond form.

In all honesty she would most probably get sliced...it comes with the territory when indestructible fictional metals are involved. erm
Plus he's much faster then her...she has got no chance here.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
In all honesty she'd probably get sliced...it comes with the territory when indestructible fictional metals are involved. erm
Plus he's much faster then her...she's got no chance here. I'm not sure she'd be cut, since her diamond form is more durable than Colossus, and Wolverine hasn't been show to be able to cut Colossus.

ExodusCloak
I'm not sure she'd be cut, since her diamond form is more durable than Colossus, and Wolverine hasn't been show to be able to cut Colossus.

Here you go, she actually has super strength in her Diamond Form which she demonstrates in the previous issue but for all purposes that little detail isn't being contested here.
It's more the fictional metal given to the Purifier Lady by Stryker which he stole from Nimrods Database vs. Emma's Diamond Form. And unfortunately she gets cut here by a vibranium blade so...adamantium would most probably cut her.

Vibranium Blade

New X-Men #27
(August 2006)
(Writer: Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost Artist: Paco Medina)

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9762/newxmen09027qn9.th.jpg

There's only two issues one could raise to counter the credibility of the scan:

1.) Getting pinned down by a lady of average build when Emma has super strength in diamond Form.

2.) The blood. She doesn't bleed in Diamond Form. The only other time I recall her bleeding was in New X-Men 121 when she was punched by one of Sublimes men in her human form. She changed to her Diamond Form...and as she did that so did her blood. So she had Diamond Blood. She's also been shattered by a special bullet aimed at her microscopic flaw and there was no blood there.

Those were two inconsistincies when it came to the plot...however there's no evidence to support otherwise when fictional metals are involved. So in short Adamantium should cut her.

xmarksthespot
Emma gets decapitated Sailor Moon-style. sad

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Emma gets decapitated Sailor Moon-style. sad

Is that on YouTube? stick out tongue I really want to see Sailor Moon decapitate someone.

llagrok
Wouldn't it have been cool if the purified chick had raped Emma?

Darth Martin
Well typically Emma can become very strong in her diamond form but unfortunately for her Wolverine's claws will probably still pierce her.

Wolverine 8-9/10.

guy222
logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.