ROTS Anakin vs. Traya/Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Pre-Suit EP3 Vader against two Sith Lords of the older Old Republic
can he win ?

caedusrulesall
Sorry to Anakin fans, but Anakin gets taken down.

Elite Hunter
Anakin might win a strict saber duel vs the 2. But would definitely fall in an all out fight.

Light_Sith
The thing about Ani is that he is inclined to make very silly tactical mistakes.

Potential you say?

Why yes, of course. But we saw where that got him.

The old fools win.

A fan of Ani I am not.

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Anakin might win a strict saber duel vs the 2. But would definitely fall in an all out fight.

Actually, Anakin isn't really that good in sabers to win against both Malak and Traya. Remember that he only took down Dooku with Sidious' goading, and Traya can use telekinetic lightsaber combat.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
Actually, Anakin isn't really that good in sabers to win against both Malak and Traya. Remember that he only took down Dooku with Sidious' goading, and Traya can use telekinetic lightsaber combat.

Actually sidious's goading had not to much affect on the duel. And the novel makes it clear that Dooku even realizes ( one on one btw) that Anakin is holding back yet still beating him. Anakin does stand a fairly good shot in a saber duel though if Traya is allowed her 3 tk lightsabers it can throw him off but he certainly could take either of these two one on one in a saber contest.

Faunus
The novel also depicts an entirely different fight than that which we see in the movie, so it's irrelevant.

In a saber duel, Anakin dies, although he'd certainly put up a good fight. Fending off the ridiculously massive Malak - who has superior strength and reach, and also familiarity with his style - while having Traya's disembodied lightsabers hacking at his back? He's going down.

In a Force battle, Anakin gets raped. No further elaboration necessary.

In an all-out battle... see the above.

Lightsnake
Yeah...Anakin's dying here. Pretty badly

Dark-Jaxx
Anakin whines until they kill themselves.

darthsith19
Yeah he could probably beat either of the Sith in a one on one saber due but not 2 on 1. They slaughter him in an all-out duel.

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by Faunus
The novel also depicts an entirely different fight than that which we see in the movie, so it's irrelevant.

No, it's not. Only because the novel describes the fight differently what happens in the movie is actually NOT relevant? That's just plain stupid. I would consider what is seen in the movie a more powerful source than what we read in the novel. The novel contradicting the movie, THAT is just plain stupid, not viceversa.

Faunus

0°Mandalore°0
Which is what I said, moron. And knowing that, you're previous point is moot.

If you actually did, just make your point a bit clearer, please. And I was looking forward to a civilized debate, not to one filled with insults and offenses (which this would apparently be).

So keep that in mind becuase if you do it again, you'll be reported. And I wouldn't like that because I think I would rather enjoy debating with you.

Ivalice

0°Mandalore°0
Whoops, I thought I was talking to someone else, how stupid of me.. I'll change that.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Anakin whines until they kill themselves.

An interesting point of view.

It works for Traya, though for Malak?

Hmm.

I am not so sure.

He did put up with many a sissy in KOTOR.

Elite Hunter

I was under the impression because that since it is only describing the thoughts( in this particular passage anyway) and is not contradicting a scene in the movie that it is canon.

Darth Exodus

Lt. Valerian
Anakin will most likely lose the saber conflict. Although, I do not consider Traya'a ability with the blade very impressive, her telekinetic lightsaber ability will come in handy against him.
Anakin will not be able to fend off Malak's aggressive, powerful blows while dealing with Traya's three or more lightsabers.

Faunus

0°Mandalore°0
No problem.

Darth Exodus
She could fight just as well with either hand, which is impressive. She could also stand up to The Exile, Sion and Nihilius (individually) and she creamed the entire crew of the Ebon Hawk.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
She could fight just as well with either hand, which is impressive. She could also stand up to The Exile, Sion and Nihilius (individually) and she creamed the entire crew of the Ebon Hawk. Lol your an idiot, last i recall she got PWNED by a simple force push by nihilus let alone stand up to suck his dick.

Your a moron trayahumpa.

Darth Exodus
We're talking about 'saber ability, Idiot.

Elite Hunter
We're talking about 'saber ability, Idiot. By stand up you mean lose. She has just almost as little going for her saber wise as Nihilus does but I think she is better than him in saber combat but i think she would lose 1v1 to Anakin in a pretty tough fight if she can use 3 sabers.

Ivalice
We're talking about 'saber ability, Idiot. Aaha and she never dueled nihilus fool, again there is more than enough evidence that anakin would tool either of them individually in a strict saber fight.

The only fight i see them winning individually is a force fight.

Darth Rogers
Originally posted by Ivalice
Aaha and she never dueled nihilus fool, again there is more than enough evidence that anakin would tool either of them individually in a strict saber fight.

The only fight i see them winning individually is a force fight.

You must be kidding. Malak and Traya are seasoned Sith Lords! Anakin can't just take them on like they're children. He could barely overcome Obi-Wan.

Faunus
He couldn't overcome Obi-Wan, but that's a different story. Kenobi is one of the best defensive duelists ever, while Traya's skills in that department are relatively unexplored. We can assume that Malak would be an extremely capable swordsman, but his exact ability in relation to characters from different time periods can't really be substantiated.

Not that I'm actually taking a stance on this; KotOR characters' lightsaber skills are too poorly elaborated on for me to debate about.

Elite Hunter
Yea rating kotor character is hard. Malak's duel resume is terms of known 1v1s is not that impressive as far as known win/loss goes though.
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
As far as I know Malak has most likely killed many Mandalorians in the war and is great leader. But he did get struck down by Manadalore on his initial attack on the Arkanian Legacy,Loses his jaw at some point(most likely to kavar),he fights Revan on the leviathan and that fight never come to a conclusion,beats bastilla on the leviathan and loses to Revan on the star forge.
He does have the height, experience and probably the strength advantage over most opponents and in this case anakin

Darth Exodus
But together they would beat Anakin no props. In every way.

Elite Hunter
Force fight? I thought he would in a saber fight but force fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.