Young X-Men.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evo
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/rahnethebard/YoungX-Men.jpg

What does everyone think about the new line up of X-Men?

Team: Rockslide, Dust, Blindfold, Wolf Cub and a few new mutants; Greymalkin and Ink

katepyro
last 2 look a little freaky

Ridley_Prime
Heh. Dust (if that's the one whose on the 2nd to the far left side) kinda reminds me of Doomsday.

Ordained
is blindfold the one who can see the future but has no eyes?

Raoul
Originally posted by Ordained
is blindfold the one who can see the future but has no eyes?

yup...

wannabe
Not to forget that Blindfold is also a Telepath.

Paola
GOD I'm old!!

Never heard any of them!! faint

steverules
The image is gone sad

DestinyGuy678
gentle and surge are my favotie ones, they show a lot of potential (they have a lot of raw power)

Shieldbou
I also can't see the image. But I'm going to assume this is going to be like a Marvel version of Teen Titans. My only problem would be with this is that usually re-vamped series aren't very popular with veteran fans. For instance does anyone remember 'X-Men Evolution'? That was pretty terrible. If I'm completely off the ball here, tell me, because I haven't looked into this very deeply.

ScarletSpeed
X Men Revolution sucked major balls, well the cartoon did anyway, probably cause they never played any new ones mad

Genosha
Originally posted by Shieldbou
I also can't see the image. But I'm going to assume this is going to be like a Marvel version of Teen Titans. My only problem would be with this is that usually re-vamped series aren't very popular with veteran fans. For instance does anyone remember 'X-Men Evolution'? That was pretty terrible. If I'm completely off the ball here, tell me, because I haven't looked into this very deeply.

Teen Titans is awsome big grin I really need to start picking it up; thanks for the reminder.

No worries about feeling Old, P. Marvel puts out a new group of X-trainees every three years or so. Seems like they sort of field test new characters that way. It's a brilliant idea.

Kaos sebaceous
That guy Ink is awesome

His powers adapt to every tattoo he gets.In the first issue he gets a tatoo of a biohazard symbol and makes some cop puke his brains out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.