superman prime vs 8th day juggernaut & WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
this is superman prime vs 8th day juggy and world war hulk. no prep for anyone who wins this fight ?

Dark-Jaxx
All I can say for sure is WWH gets one shotted.

spidey-dude
im not so sure superman prime can handle both of them at the same time.

iceman24567
Yep The Hulk gets one shotted other than that pretty much a stalemate until prime throws Juggs far away.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yep The Hulk gets one shotted other than that pretty much a stalemate until prime throws Juggs far away. just to let you know this is 8th day juggs. if you dont know who 8th day juggs is heres a picture

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5627/juggs20vs20thor2editedjt7.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
SMP>>>>>Thor in every pure physical way.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
SMP>>>>>Thor in every pure physical way. SMP ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by spidey-dude
SMP ? Super Man Prime = SMP for the lazy people.

spetznaz
Originally posted by spidey-dude
just to let you know this is 8th day juggs. if you dont know who 8th day juggs is heres a picture

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5627/juggs20vs20thor2editedjt7.jpg

Nice picture Spidey-Dude.

The only problem is that comparing Thor to SMP is like comparing a Ferrari to the Space Shuttle.

With SMP being the Space Shuttle.

One is a fast car, the other is the most complicated machine made by man that just attained escape velocity and achieved orbit.

Both are fast .....but one makes the other look like a slow joke.

As for the thread ...WWH gets killed within the first second.
Then we wait and see if SMP's planet-busting strength is greater than the protective and empowering influence that Cyttorak has on the Juggernaut ......and if it is not, then SMP simply BFRs Juggernaut into either another planet (if he is feeling kind) or another dimension (maybe he can break into the 5th dimension, again, and dump him with Mxy).

Either way, through outright win or BFR, SMP wins.

(WWH in this fight is a total waste of time).

iceman24567
Originally posted by spetznaz

The only problem is that comparing Thor to SMP is like comparing a Ferrari to the Space Shuttle.

One is a fast car, the other is the most complicated machine made by man that just attained escape velocity and achieved orbit.

Then we wait and see if SMP's planet-busting strength is greater than the protective and empowering influence that Cyttorak has on the Juggernaut ......and if it is not, then SMP simply BFRs Juggernaut into either another planet (if he is feeling kind) or another dimension (maybe he can break into the 5th dimension, again, and dump him with Mxy).

(WWH in this fight is a total waste of time). Haha you typed what i would have but to lazy to type thanks you guys make me save a lot of time.

Mr. Slippyfist
Haha you typed what i would have but to lazy to type thanks you guys make me save a lot of time. So you were going to make a comparison between a Ferrari and a space shuttle too?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So you were going to make a comparison between a Ferrari and a space shuttle too? Nah i like Aston Martins.

Mindset

(WWH in this fight is a total waste of time).

Did it ever show how SMP get to the 5th dimension?

LORD B
Originally posted by Mindset
Did it ever show how SMP get to the 5th dimension?
he flysupes

iceman24567
Originally posted by LORD B
he flysupes Lulz cute where did you get that from?

Mindset
Originally posted by LORD B
he flysupes

How did he break through to the 5th dimension, he just flew?

iceman24567
Him crossing realities and dimensions is alway off panel but from what i remember he flew to Monarch from the current reality he was in.

Mindset
Him crossing realities and dimensions is alway off panel but from what i remember he flew to Monarch from the current reality he was in.

Isn't that because he can cross the source wall?

Or actually the Monitor could have sent him there, maybe.

iceman24567
Isn't that because he can cross the source wall?

Or actually the Monitor could have sent him there, maybe. That's what i always assumed but do we have solid proof?

Mindset
That's what i always assumed but do we have solid proof?

We really don't have proof of anything. erm

Hannibal-Lector
WWH dies, then superman prime cant really do ne thing to harm juggy except constantly toss him to a different playing field but is way to fast for juggy to do ne thing to him.... So... i guess either stale mate or SMP if bfr counts

spidey-dude

(WWH in this fight is a total waste of time). was comparing thor to no one was just showing who 8th day juggernaut is. thor isnt in this thread

Sirius77
How did he break through to the 5th dimension, he just flew?

Nope. He ripped through it like paper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.