The Problems in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VioletEyesPop08
I think the problem really is it's not about child stars anymore. It seems like -0- time from POTC1 - POTC3.

wingedsparrow15
i agree with you cool alien Happy Dance

pirate179
are you new?

wingedsparrow15
yeah i am

pirate179
aww! well welcome aboard! big grin

wingedsparrow15
thanx so

wingedsparrow15
do u know where the potc 4 aditions are and when they are

pirate179
nope.. sorry love!i dont

wingedsparrow15
really

pirate179
yea sad sorry love! it might be around here somewhere. maybe do a search??

wingedsparrow15
thanx savvy!

not good what are you doing, you burned all the food the shade the rum! yes the rum is gone! why is the rum gone! one becuase it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectical men into complete scownederals, two that signal is over a thousand feet high! (srry not very good spelling!)

wingedsparrow15
so who do u like more johny deep or orlando bloom

RoguePw25
Okay let's keep the spam down guys and back to the discussion. Also, windegedsparrow, please try not to double post like that, thanks.

Welcome to to the boards wingedsparrow. smile

Sifzensinril
huh? why do you two have almost same siggy? it's very confusing

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by wingedsparrow15
i agree with you cool alien Happy Dance stick out tongueOriginally posted by wingedsparrow15
so who do u like more johny deep or orlando bloom Johnny Depp - on the topic, though, I think people go about saying a star is not cool and try to force you to be a fan of them to foil them as the only fan of certain stars that garner certain attention simply. But what if the root is to do with bad upbringing and blaming it on prejudices and rubbing in personal background.

pirate179
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
huh? why do you two have almost same siggy? it's very confusing

haha i thought the exact same thing!

wingedsparrow15
so what is the 4th potc going to be about

wingedsparrow15
hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.