Wolverine (gone bezerk) vs. Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
Nuff said. Wolvie is trying to kill KK. KK only has to score a knockout. Which happens first? FIGHT!!!!!!!

Soljer
Wolverine: "RAWR, SNIKT BUB!"

Karate Kid: *tap*

Wolverine: "ZZZZZZ...."

Galan007
I'd still give favorable odds to the sickly/one cough away from death, version of KK.

srug

Papa Smurph
Wolverine 7/10

iceman24567
Karate Kid could two piece Logan and end his "bezerk" mode 8/10 times

Sado22
..........isn't karate kid like the god of MA in DC and way better than if batman and ladyshiva have a love child and teach him MA for the next 20 years? confused

LORD B
kk

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sado22
..........isn't karate kid like the god of MA in DC and way better than if batman and ladyshiva have a love child and teach him MA for the next 20 years? confused

Yep:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t399057.html

He's obscenely skilled.

Sado22
thanks for the link man. but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, DC comes up with some lame stuff.

CaptainStoic
I used to play the Marvel RPG board game similar to Dungeon & Dragons, and Wolverines fighting stats while in berserker mode was class Shift Z, While I know that you can't really apply that to KMC, or anything, I just wanted to say that Silver Surfers speed was measured as also being Shift Z. I would say that a berserk Wolverine is nothing to take lightly.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sado22
thanks for the link man. but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, DC comes up with some lame stuff.

Pre crisis

Sundipped
Karate Kid has reflexes good enough to dodge Kryptonian attacks. He can/will land a blow in the right spot. KK for the majority. After about 6/7 fights Logan would be able to do some damage.

spetznaz
Karate Kid .....Logan's raw rage would only make Val knock him out faster.

Simply put, KK was what BatGod would be if put through the Pre-Crisis Superman process.

Based on what Val was doing against pre-Crisis Daxamites and Kryptonians, I give it to him 10/10.

High Priest
Man wolverine owns KK kk is a pussy .

tkitna
KK in a stomp

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by spetznaz
Karate Kid .....Logan's raw rage would only make Val knock him out faster.

Simply put, KK was what BatGod would be if put through the Pre-Crisis Superman process.

Based on what Val was doing against pre-Crisis Daxamites and Kryptonians, I give it to him 10/10.
+10000000000 thumb up thumb up thumb up

Erik-Lensherr
Lulz.

Karate Kid.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I used to play the Marvel RPG board game similar to Dungeon & Dragons, and Wolverines fighting stats while in berserker mode was class Shift Z, While I know that you can't really apply that to KMC, or anything, I just wanted to say that Silver Surfers speed was measured as also being Shift Z. I would say that a berserk Wolverine is nothing to take lightly.

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Lulz.

Karate Kid.

tjcoady
current Val (although not the same one both times) has lost to Batman twice.

kind of sort of, a little. but not really.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Shift Z would be faster than light, when Wolverine goes beserk he is not faster than light so that is not representative of the comics.

Anyway KK wins. It could be argued though that since Batman has had some good showings against KK (dont know how) that Wolverine could get 2 wins.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Shift Z would be faster than light, when Wolverine goes beserk he is not faster than light so that is not representative of the comics.

Anyway KK wins. It could be argued though that since Batman has had some good showings against KK (dont know how) that Wolverine could get 2 wins.

Fight one, KK was seconds out of a coma, not in his right mind, and pretty injured. And Batman didn't beat him straight up, he need Black Lightening's help.

And fight two was inconclusive, although that was a hella good showing for Bruce- he took KK on using Legion Flight Rings, in a mid-air karate battle, a fighting style that Val invented himself.

Sundipped
Originally posted by tjcoady
And fight two was inconclusive, although that was a hella good showing for Bruce- he took KK on using Legion Flight Rings, in a mid-air karate battle, a fighting style that Val invented himself.

Yeah Val told Bats that he was the one experienced in anti gravity martial arts. If KK is able to launch Logan in the air then Logan gets ko'ed before he hits the ground.

Phantom Zone
Fight one, KK was seconds out of a coma, not in his right mind, and pretty injured. And Batman didn't beat him straight up, he need Black Lightening's help.

Apparently those are two different versions of KK.

Deathstroke

What issue was this in?

Priest
Pre Crisis wins.
Current, i don't know?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Deathstroke
What issue was this in?

Current Brave and the Bold run... something like six? Batman teaming up with the Legion of Superheroes.

And yeah, they were two different versions of Karate Kid Batman fought. When he fought Val in the future, it was the Waid-relaunch KK. When he fought Val in the past, it's the earlier one.

Damn you Legion of Superheroes and your impossible continuity.

Phantom Zone

Damn you Legion of Superheroes and your impossible continuity.

laughing out loud I know im a Marvel fan and im kinda interested in LOSH, but this continuity thing kinda does my head in. miffed:

Deathstroke
Current Brave and the Bold run... something like six? Batman teaming up with the Legion of Superheroes.

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.