Character Rating Chart!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_noodle
This is a Rating chart for All characters. Im just giving stat ratings, im not saying "just because person A is 1 level above person B, this means person A will whoop person B", so please dont flame me big grin

I will be rating the following:

1. Saber skills
2. Force skills
3. Stamina/endurance
4. Focus
5. Speed/Agility
6. Phisical strength

1=horrible, 2=bad, 3=pretty bad, 4=fair, 5=average, 6=good, 7=very good, 8= great, 9=amazing, 10=the best

-TPM JEDI:
Obi-wan:
-Saber Skills: 7.1
-Force skills: 7.3
-Stamina/Endurance: 9.1
-Focus: 9.1
-Speed/Agility: 9.5
-Phisical strength: 9.0

Qui-gon:
-Saber Skills: 8.0
-Force Skills: 8.0
-Stamina/Endurance: 5.0
-Focus: 9.5
-Speed/Agility: 6.9
-Phisical strength: 8.4

TPM SITH:
Darth Maul:
-Saber Skills: 8.4
-Force Skills: 7.6
-Stamina/Endurancee: 9.8
-Focus: 9.6
-Speed/Agility: 10.0
-Phisical strength: 9.5

AOTC JEDI:

Obi-wan:
-Saber Skills: 8.0
-Force Skills: 8.0
-Stamina/Endurance: 9.5
-Focus: 9.8
-Phisical strength: 9.3

Anakin:
-Saber Skills: 7.1
-Force Skills: 7.3
-Focus: 5.0
-Phisical strength: 8.9

Master Windu:
-Saber Skills: 9.3
-Force Skills: 8.4
-Focus: 9.7
-Phisical strength: 9.4

Master Yoda:
-Saber Skills: 8.7
-Force Skills: 9.9
-Stamina/Endurance: 6.9
-Focus: 9.9
-Phisical Stength: 9.4

AOTC SITH:
Count Dooku:
-Saber Skills: 8.5
-Force skills: 8.9
-Focus: 9.6
-Phisical strength: 9.3

ROTS JEDI:
Obi-wan:
-Saber skills: 8.5
-Force Skills: 8.2
-Stamina/Endurance: 9.5
-Speed/Agility: 9.4

Anakin:
-Saber skills: 9.0
-Force Skills: 8.2
-Stamina/Endurance: 9.4
-Focus: 8.5

Master Windu:
-Saber skills: 9.5
-Force Skills: 8.8 (9.0 with shatterpoint and the superconducting loop of Vaapad)
-Phisical Strength: 9.5

Master Yoda:
-Saber skills: 9.0
-Focus: 9.9
-Phisical Strength: 9.3

ROTS SITH:
Count Dooku:
-Saber Skills: 8.5
-Force Skills: 8.9
-Stamina/Endurance: 6.0
-Focus: 9.3
-Speed/Agility: 9.0
-Phisical Strength: 9.3

Darth Sidious:
-Saber Skills: 8.8
-Phisical Strength: 9.4

smile

Lt. Valerian
There are some inaccurate ratings up there....

Darth_noodle
like what? tell me so i can improve it. big grin

Lt. Valerian
Well, for starters, Darth Maul. How come he has a 7.6 in 'Force Skills'? When did you ever see him perform something 'very good'?

And how do you know the ratings of people like Mace Windu in AOTC if you never saw him engaging someone powerful one-on-one?

Yoda, as of ROTS is superior to Mace Windu, and equal to Darth Sidious. Also, why did you rate Yoda's physical strength as 'amazing'?

123KID
AOTC Anakin seemed to definitley be above AOTC Obi-Wan....

Darth_noodle
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Well, for starters, Darth Maul. How come he has a 7.6 in 'Force Skills'? When did you ever see him perform something 'very good'?

And how do you know the ratings of people like Mace Windu in AOTC if you never saw him engaging someone powerful one-on-one?

Yoda, as of ROTS is superior to Mace Windu, and equal to Darth Sidious. Also, why did you rate Yoda's physical strength as 'amazing'?

Maul sensed where obi-wans sabers were, he could catch them from behind without looking, thats using the force. To me, thats very good.

Yoda is only superior to Windu in the force, but as for saber combat, windu is better than yoda.

Yodas phisical strength is amazing because he had many saber locks with Dooku and sidous, and he almost always pushes them aside, that prooves that he is phisically stronger, or at least equally strong as dooku and sidious.

Darth_noodle
Originally posted by 123KID
AOTC Anakin seemed to definitley be above AOTC Obi-Wan....

lol laughing laughing

123KID
what ?
he did
Obi-Wan was played with like a child by Dooku but Anakin actually had a pretty fierce duel with the Count even after he lost the extra saber

Darth_noodle
Originally posted by 123KID
what ?
he did
Obi-Wan was played with like a child by Dooku but Anakin actually had a pretty fierce duel with the Count even after he lost the extra saber

Obi-wan was VERY tired from the battle, he was also very distracted by wounded anakin, and he was wielding an unfamiliar lightsaber, therefor, Obi-wan was not fighting anywhere NEAR his full potential.

Anakin on the other hand, was also very tired from the battle, wielding an unfamiliar lightsaber, HOWEVER, he was not distracted at all, he was very focused and was fighting for the life of himself, and his master. Anakin also cought dooku off guard for a little with the two lightsabers.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Darth_noodle
Maul sensed where obi-wans sabers were, he could catch them from behind without looking, thats using the force. To me, thats very good.

Um, that's called Jedi Reflexes... Someone who is skilled in the Force is someone who is able to use the Force to a high degree. For example, Dooku is quite strong in the Force, as he displays feats which demonstrate so (and which I'm too lazy to point out), but DE Sidious is ridiculously strong in the Force, because he displays even more amazing feats such as being able to annihilate a whole fleet using the power of his Force Storm. Does Darth Maul ever display a single feat which rates him as a 'very good' Force-user? Certainly not.

No, he is not. You say so because he was able to defeat Darth Sidious, correct? Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but he was only able to do so because of Shatterpoint and his mastery of Vaapad. Yoda is stated to be "the most devastating foe the darkness had ever seen", which means he is the most powerful Jedi by ROTS, in terms of everything.

I don't think so. Yoda's advantage in battles is his speed, not his physical strength. He may have very good stamina, yes, but there is nothing indicating Yoda would win an arm-wrestling contest against Dooku or Anakin, is there?

Man of Christ
mace beat sids but yoda couldnt so rots windu shouldebe higher
and how is rots anakin a better duelist than rots obi, thats riddiculous, you saw what happened

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Man of Christ

I only just explained this...

Blax_Hydralisk

Yoda beat Sideous in lightsaber combat and they were equal in the force fight. Yoda only lost because he's smaller and lighter and so fell off. he lost due to PIS and so that shouldn't count.

Anakin has better actual lightsaber skills and would have won if the fight had kept on going. Obi-Wan only won because he knew his former apprentice's personality and used it against him. That is called CIS.

Gideon
Lieutenant, I would like to make a singular addendum to your argument. Master Yoda, certainly, has very little in the means of natural strength, speed, and stamina. But he possesses vast reserves of Force energy that allow him to compensate for these physical flaws; it's how most Force-sensitives work. This is what allows him to possess feats of great strength, such as breaking saberlocks with Count Dooku and Darth Sidious -- both of whom are also capable of using the Force to enhance speed, reflexes, stamina, and strength.

But outside of combat or combat-situations, you're correct.

Lt. Valerian
Yes, of course, you are right.

And yes, I was only referring to his natural abilities. I doubt Noodle even knew about the existence of the argument you used.

Darth_noodle
So are you saying Yoda's phisical strength should be much lower?
I kinda understand what you are saying, however this means that Yoda's force power should be a 10, and his phisical strength should be a 1? You are saying that he gets all his phisical strength from the force, therefor he has no real phisical strength?

Lt. Valerian
So are you saying Yoda's phisical strength should be much lower?
I kinda understand what you are saying, however this means that Yoda's force power should be a 10, and his phisical strength should be a 1? You are saying that he gets all his phisical strength from the force, therefor he has no real phisical strength?

Pretty much, yes.

Elite Hunter
Considering he uses a walking stick when not in battle (aka using the force) I doubt how much natural/sentient oriented physical strength he has left at his advanced age.

darthsith19
Obi-wan was VERY tired from the battle, he was also very distracted by wounded anakin, and he was wielding an unfamiliar lightsaber, therefor, Obi-wan was not fighting anywhere NEAR his full potential.

Anakin on the other hand, was also very tired from the battle, wielding an unfamiliar lightsaber, HOWEVER, he was not distracted at all, he was very focused and was fighting for the life of himself, and his master. Anakin also cought dooku off guard for a little with the two lightsabers.

Plus Anakin uses Djem So which is supposed to be Makashi's weakness which could be another reason why Anakin did better against Dooku than Obi-Wan did even though Obi-Wan's slightly stronger overall.

playa1258
Obi's Stronger than Anakin? Where was that stated?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by darthsith19
Plus Anakin uses Djem So which is supposed to be Makashi's weakness which could be another reason why Anakin did better against Dooku than Obi-Wan did even though Obi-Wan's slightly stronger overall.

skywalker seemed to be using ataro in his 1st duel with dooku

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yoda beat Sideous in lightsaber combat and they were equal in the force fight. Yoda only lost because he's smaller and lighter and so fell off. he lost due to PIS and so that shouldn't count.

Anakin has better actual lightsaber skills and would have won if the fight had kept on going. Obi-Wan only won because he knew his former apprentice's personality and used it against him. That is called CIS.

the point is mace beat sididous in force power and blade combat, not just sabers like yoda. if you recall mace is why sids looks shriveled up
personality my butt, if anakin were a better duelist then he wouldnt have been diced he would have been able to counter the blade swing.

Elite Hunter
skywalker seemed to be using ataro in his 1st duel with dooku

He switched saber styles in between aotc and rots i believe, to djem so.

Darth_noodle
Originally posted by Elite Hunter

No, Anakin used Form 10 (dual saber style, which is Makashi's weakness) in the first part of the duel, than switched to Shein/Djem so(which is also makashi's weakness).

Darth_noodle
Originally posted by playa1258
Obi's Stronger than Anakin? Where was that stated?

In AOTC, obi-wan is stronger than Anakin, no question about it. AOTC Anakin is equally strong as TPM obi-wan.

In ROTS, they were roughly equal, Anakin was a slightly better swordsman, but obi had more focus and stamina, making them pretty much equal.

Darth_noodle

Anakin knew Djem so in AOTC, but by the time of ROTS, he completely mastered Shein/Djem so.

Elite Hunter
Anakin knew Djem so in AOTC, but by the time of ROTS, he completely mastered Shein/Djem so.
Show me the proof. I fairly certain that he practiced shien only at this point and applied ataru with jar kai against dooku.
I don't recall it being stated that jar kai was suppose to be a weakness of Makashi. And regardless if it was it did not affect Dooku since he beat anakin with it(i believe it was a jar kai-ataru mix) rather quickly.

playa1258
I dont't know int he movie in thier duel Obi-wan looked a hell of alot more tired than Anakin who was not even breathing hard.

Darth_noodle
Show me the proof. I fairly certain that he practiced shien only at this point and applied ataru with jar kai against dooku.
I don't recall it being stated that jar kai was suppose to be a weakness of Makashi. And regardless if it was it did not affect Dooku since he beat anakin with it(i believe it was a jar kai-ataru mix) rather quickly.

nvm my bad, Anakin only knew Shien at that point, and shien was makashis weakness. He was using jar kai/ataru in the first part of the duel, your right my bad.

Darth_noodle
Originally posted by playa1258
I dont't know int he movie in thier duel Obi-wan looked a hell of alot more tired than Anakin who was not even breathing hard.

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Blax_Hydralisk
the point is mace beat sididous in force power and blade combat, not just sabers like yoda. if you recall mace is why sids looks shriveled up

That wasn't Mace winning a force fight, he only didn't get zapped because of his Lightsaber.

I suppose you'll say next then that Aotc Obi-Wan > Dooku in the force since Obi-Wan used his lightsaber to hold back Dooku's lightning with utter ease? he was smirking when he did it.

Think what you want, but you're wrong.

darthsith19
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?
It's true. Look near the end, when Kenobi says "I have failed you, Anakin. I have failed you." he is breathing heavily, and Anakin is just standing there breathing through his nose. Anakin looks like he had just taken a stroll in the park and Kenobi looks like he had just run a marathon. Anakin has more stamina than perhaps anybody else, though Maul is debatable. Kenobi's probably third.

Darth_noodle
Anakin was breathing slightly lighter than obi-wan because he wore obi-wan down with his powerfull djem so. What the f**k?

Darth_noodle
That wasn't Mace winning a force fight, he only didn't get zapped because of his Lightsaber.

I suppose you'll say next then that Aotc Obi-Wan > Dooku in the force since Obi-Wan used his lightsaber to hold back Dooku's lightning with utter ease? he was smirking when he did it.

Think what you want, but you're wrong.

Blax, Sidious is stronger in the force than mace, however, while using Shatterpoint and utilizing the superconducting loop of Vaapad, Sidious was, and is unable to use the force to break through Windu's defenses, therefor in a force fight, the two would be equal, Sidious unable to break Windu's defenses, and Windu unable to harm Sidious with the force.

Mace did not get zapped because of the superconducting loop and his lightsaber, which is partially using the force to deflect the lightning back and harm sidious. (the superconducting loop of vaapad is when an enemy uses the force to attack you, and you bounce it back and the attack hits your enemy).

AOTC obi-wan is not stronger in the force than Dooku because he was only able to defend himself from the lightning, he could not deflect it back and harm dooku like what windu did to sids.

Blax_Hydralisk
The only reason Mace turned the lightning back on Sideous was because of how close in proximity they were. The lightning was arcing off of Mace's lightsaber on to Sids. Has nothing to do with him being superior in the force.

Yoda and Mace both beat Sids in lightsaber combat.
However Mace used his lightsaber to block the lightning, whereas Yoda used the force.

Darth_noodle
The only reason Mace turned the lightning back on Sideous was because of how close in proximity they were. The lightning was arcing off of Mace's lightsaber on to Sids. Has nothing to do with him being superior in the force.

Yoda and Mace both beat Sids in lightsaber combat.
However Mace used his lightsaber to block the lightning, whereas Yoda used the force.

Mace used a mixure of the force, vaapad, and his lightsaber to deflect the lightning, yoda used purely the force. Thats why Yoda is stronger in the force than mace is. whats your point?

Blax_Hydralisk
My point was that Yoda is stronger in the force. That was my point all along.

erm

Janus Marius
I level up Obi-Wan and add 10 more points in his Lightsaber skill. H4xx!11111

darthsith19
Anakin was breathing slightly lighter than obi-wan because he wore obi-wan down with his powerfull djem so. What the f**k?
Yes, and I am curious, to which part of that are you wtfing? Oh and Anakin was breathing MUCH lighter than Obi-Wan.

Darth_noodle
Yes, and I am curious, to which part of that are you wtfing? Oh and Anakin was breathing MUCH lighter than Obi-Wan.

Ok, so one dude breathes lighter than the other...wth does that have to do with anything?? Dont say "it means Anakin has a better stamina", because he doesn't. Obi-wan uses form III which conserves energy better than any other form.

darthsith19
Ok, so one dude breathes lighter than the other...wth does that have to do with anything?? Dont say "it means Anakin has a better stamina", because he doesn't. Obi-wan uses form III which conserves energy better than any other form.
He does. Stamina is how long you can do something physical before getting exhausted. Heavy breathing is a sign of exhaustion. Obi-Wan was breathing heavily. Anakin was not. Just because Soresu conserves energy better than any other form doesn't mean that EVERY Soresu user will have more stamina than ANY user of any other form. Remember, Anakin and Obi-Wan were also jumping around as well which is equally energy conserving for both of them. Also, during the duel between Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS, Dooku and Obi-Wan were tired after a while but Anakin wasn't. This was stated in the script, I can give you an exact quote if you'd like.

Bottom line is, yes, Anakin has more stamina that Obi-Wan.

Gideon
Correct. I can't recall Anakin ever getting tired, but his Force reserves are more vast than anyone else's, so it'd make sense.

Darth_noodle
He does. Stamina is how long you can do something physical before getting exhausted. Heavy breathing is a sign of exhaustion. Obi-Wan was breathing heavily. Anakin was not. Just because Soresu conserves energy better than any other form doesn't mean that EVERY Soresu user will have more stamina than ANY user of any other form. Remember, Anakin and Obi-Wan were also jumping around as well which is equally energy conserving for both of them. Also, during the duel between Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS, Dooku and Obi-Wan were tired after a while but Anakin wasn't. This was stated in the script, I can give you an exact quote if you'd like.

Bottom line is, yes, Anakin has more stamina that Obi-Wan.

during the duel with dooku in ROTS, obi-wan got shitted on in a few seconds, you said "obi-wan was tired after a while, but anakin wasn't", how can obi-wan be tired if he got shitted on before "a while" passed?

I think obi and anakin have equal stamina, you almost convinced me but no quite. I'd like to see the quote from teh book.

Darth Rogers
Anakin didn't seem as tired, but then he was being fueled by the dark side and his own hate. Obi-Wan was defending himself against his apprentice and best friend, and had had a long damn day by this point. I'd chalk it up more to this than Anakin having amazing stamina (Though he does in comparison with most regular characters).

darthsith19
during the duel with dooku in ROTS, obi-wan got shitted on in a few seconds, you said "obi-wan was tired after a while, but anakin wasn't", how can obi-wan be tired if he got shitted on before "a while" passed?

I think obi and anakin have equal stamina, you almost convinced me but no quite. I'd like to see the quote from teh book.
Well that just shows how much more Stamina Anakin has that Kenobi, then... Kenobi was tired after 30 seconds of fighting Dooku because he was already fighting droids and running around the Invisible Hand right before that. Anakin didn't get tired, though. Here is your quote:

"As the battle proceeds, OBI-WAN and COUNT DOOKU are tired. ANAKIN is stronger as he becomes angry. ANAKIN continues to drive the attack on DOOKU. COUNT DOOKU throws OBI-WAN back using the Force. "

http://www.geocities.com/jedi_vega/ep3_script.htm

If Anakin had more stamina because he was being fueled by the dark side then he still had more stamina. You could also say "Obi-Wan was more focused because he was embraced in the light side" but that still means Obi-Wan was more focused. "No, no, there is no why!"

Anakin's day had been just as long and hard. btw I wasn't aware of the fact that fighting your best friend exhausts you more than fighting your mortal enemy. It might be more mentally challenging insome ways but wouldn't affect your stamina.

Faunus
What does it matter? Anakin still lost.

darthsith19
I know he did. I am merely debating that Anakin has more Stamina than Kenobi does.

Dark-Jaxx
Yoda beat Sideous in lightsaber combat and they were equal in the force fight. Yoda only lost because he's smaller and lighter and so fell off. he lost due to PIS and so that shouldn't count. So you're saying the weight difference should not be factored in? Bull, it's not our fault he's a midgit.

darthsith19
Yeah Yoda's smaller, makes him better at saber combat cause he's harder to hit but also has disadvantages. Sidious targeted those disadvantages and won fair and square.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.