Happy Birthday Fire!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Storm
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Rhamnousia/01-03-2008.jpg

You are my thoughts when I' m awake,
and my dreams when I' m asleep.
You are the reason for my smile,
you are the words I speak.

Happy Birthday My Love!

WrathfulDwarf
Happy Birthday Fire. smile

queeq
Happy B-Day , Fire.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Happy Birthday Fire. smile

BruceSkywalker
Fire, Happy Birthday

dadudemon
Happy birthday.

So didja get more games today?

chillmeistergen
Happy birthday and all that. Though I do have a qualm: I'm fairly sure if it hadn't been a moderator who started a birthday thread in the GDF, it'd be moved immediately. Is that the only perk of the job? Work hard for free, but on the plus side you can post whatever you want, wherever you want?

BackFire
Happy Birthday, buddy!

Alpha Centauri
Is this GDF material now?

-AC

guy222
HB Fire

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Is this GDF material now?

-AC

Sorry, but you're a day late and a dollar short, buddy! Your countryman beat you to it, ass.

queeq
Fire never showed up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by queeq
Fire never showed up.

Holy shit....I thought she meant Backfire. I congratulated someone that I don't "know". no expression

Rogue Jedi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIRE!!!

queeq
Originally posted by dadudemon
Holy shit....I thought she meant Backfire. I congratulated someone that I don't "know". no expression

laughing out loud

Fire
Here I am!!! big grin
Since it's only my birthday today stick out tongue and I was out celebrating I couldn't be here stick out tongue

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Happy birthday and all that. Though I do have a qualm: I'm fairly sure if it hadn't been a moderator who started a birthday thread in the GDF, it'd be moved immediately. Is that the only perk of the job? Work hard for free, but on the plus side you can post whatever you want, wherever you want?
Well I don't think it's a moderator perk. If anyone wants to move it they can feel free to do so. Storm just knows me well enough to know that I despise the OTF and I'd rather have no birthday thread than one in there. You could have noticed that whenever I make one for her I also do it in GDF. I know it's a 'violation of the rules' but on this topic I don't agree with the rules and will not follow them.

queeq
Fire is here. Happy Dance

Fire
Yea that's right I'm here, more banana's for me!

Rogue Jedi
Happy birthday and all that. Though I do have a qualm: I'm fairly sure if it hadn't been a moderator who started a birthday thread in the GDF, it'd be moved immediately. Is that the only perk of the job? Work hard for free, but on the plus side you can post whatever you want, wherever you want? are you seriously gonna bring this shit to a Birthday thread?

Fire
Let it go Rogue I replied to it and that's that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
are you seriously gonna bring this shit to a Birthday thread? I think he already did.

Anyways, happy birthday, Fire. Glad to know you accepted liberalism as smart, cool and sexy.

Fire
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think he already did.

Anyways, happy birthday, Fire. Glad to know you accepted liberalism as smart, cool and sexy.

It says Liberal not liberalism stick out tongue (It also doesn't say be A liberal stick out tongue)

So you should and of course DO know I mean the anglo-saxon definition of the word not the continental-european meaning

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fire
It says Liberal not liberalism stick out tongue (It also doesn't say be A liberal stick out tongue)

So you should and of course DO know I mean the anglo-saxon definition of the word not the continental-european meaning Damn...oh well, you are still a swell guy.

Neo Darkhalen
Congratulations I hope you have many a more good birthdays to come, happy birthday Fire. smile

queeq
Yea that's right I'm here, more banana's for me!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
Let it go Rogue I replied to it and that's that. OK then. Well, have a good birthday, I think you are cool as hell and even if I didnt like you as a person, I'd think you are super cool solely for being with Storm. haermm

Storm
happy birhday
Happy Birthday
Dim's Birthday
Happy Birthday Captain REX!
Happy Birthday Jedi Hdm!!!!!
Happy Birthday to Me....
Happy Bday Omega
Happy B-B-B-B-Birthday
Tha Smack-King Babey!
Raz's Birthday
Happy birthday Badkittykitty!
Happy Birthday Storm !
Happy Birthday The Omega!!!
Happy Birthday Fire!
Happy Birthday Thomas H!
Happy 22nd Birthday Storm!
Happy birthday, Marxman!
Happy Birthday MechMoggy
Happy 23th Birthday Storm

Originally posted by Raz
Since his bday is over, I think its wise to close this.

In future, please use the GDF/OTF for topics like this.

lil bitchiness
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

queeq
Closed?

Rogue Jedi
?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Storm
happy birhday
Happy Birthday
Dim's Birthday
Happy Birthday to Me....
Happy Bday Omega
Happy B-B-B-B-Birthday
Tha Smack-King Babey!
Raz's Birthday
Happy Birthday Storm !
Happy Birthday Fire!
Happy Birthday Thomas H!
Happy birthday, Marxman!
Happy Birthday MechMoggy

laughing

LOL!!! Storm pwnt! big grin

chillmeistergen
happy birhday
Happy Birthday
Dim's Birthday
Happy Birthday to Me....
Happy Bday Omega
Happy B-B-B-B-Birthday
Tha Smack-King Babey!
Raz's Birthday
Happy Birthday Storm !
Happy Birthday Fire!
Happy Birthday Thomas H!
Happy birthday, Marxman!
Happy Birthday MechMoggy

It just doesn't really make sense to me, a birthday thread really doesn't offer any discussion. Yet, a couple of months ago a thread on the proper use of grammar was moved to OTF.
What exactly are the rules, then? Are there any, or is it just at the thread maker's discretion, as to what qualifies as a topic which provides discussion?

Hahahaha.

dadudemon
It just doesn't really make sense to me, a birthday thread really doesn't offer any discussion. Yet, a couple of months ago a thread on the proper use of grammar was moved to OTF.
What exactly are the rules, then? Are there any, or is it just at the thread maker's discretion, as to what qualifies as a topic which provides discussion?

I wondered that myself. I created a thread about the clothes in America and how they don't fit right unless you are skinny or fat(and how athletic fitting clothes are too expensive) and it got moved to the OTF. After reading the replies, I then noticed that it should have been in the OTF to begin with.

I try to keep my threads in the GDF about science or other "adult" subjects.

ragesRemorse
Happy Birthday, good Fire. I wish i knew you better, partner. Lets go have a few B-day brew's and fix that eh.

Fire
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Happy Birthday, good Fire. I wish i knew you better, partner. Lets go have a few B-day brew's and fix that eh.
That's always fun to hear. If there is anything you'd like to know about me just ask me Rage.

chillmeistergen

Still waiting for an answer.

Robtard
Still waiting for an answer.

Get used to waiting.

chillmeistergen
I'll try. Though I do not expect a moderator to completely ignore a question regarding the rules of a forum, a forum they are collaboratively responsible for moderating.

Wålshy
I'll try. Though I do not expect a moderator to completely ignore a question regarding the rules of a forum, a forum they are collaboratively responsible for moderating. does it really matter though?

chillmeistergen
Yes.

Wålshy
why? people wishing fire a happy birthday, not much discussion but there can be discussion of, what fire did on the day etc.

chillmeistergen
Because there have been other threads that actually had potential for real, fulfilling discussion and debate and have been moved. This thread really doesn't offer anything apart from people saying happy birthday, an occurrence which is not at all out of place in OTF.

It seems to me that seasoned members and mods are getting preferential treatment, based on their personal preference of which forum they like more.

Storm
I'll try. Though I do not expect a moderator to completely ignore a question regarding the rules of a forum, a forum they are collaboratively responsible for moderating.
Nor do I expect members to let go of some basic good manners and simple decency. Your insinuations in this thread about my integrity as a moderator are uncalled for.

Show some respect for the purpose of this thread, and post any questions relating to the forum in the relevant area: the News & Questions Forum. This is hardly the place for it, and I feel strongly about this.

chillmeistergen
Nor do I expect members to let go of some basic good manners and simple decency. Your insinuations in this thread about my integrity as a moderator are uncalled for.

Show some respect for the purpose of this thread, and post any questions relating to the forum in the relevant area: the News & Questions Forum. This is hardly the place for it, and I feel strongly about this.

As this is a topic that is supposed to provide discussion, you can hardly be offended when the validity of said discussion is brought into question.

I asked and didn't get a response, I waited, still didn't get a response; I assure you my post was not intended to offend you or anyone else, though it does seem that double standards are in place. That's not an insinuation directed at you, but at the collective group of moderators. I think you guys do actually do a great job, but it feels a bit sort of 'us and them'.

Storm
Which words do you have difficulties with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.