KMC's Most Stupid Member.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
Who does the consensus think the most stupid member is? I've narrowed it down to three options, but feel free to suggest your own, I'll count them individually and include them at the end.

The Grey Fox
well played chillmeister

I vote jacope

McLovin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FailcopeX

JacopeX
Wow, let me predict who just voted me.

Grey fox
Mclovin
Chillmein

Fail.

Shelbert Lemon
Not voting. This isnt very nice.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX

Grey fox
Mclovin
Chillmein

Fail. and another special guest you missed out

JacopeX
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
and another special guest you missed out Your boyfriend. How can we forget him? He must be very special to you, huh?

McLovin
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

Shelly, it is worth it.

The Grey Fox
Your boyfriend. How can we forget him? He must be very special to you, huh? boyfriend? nah, other gender. close enough though

JacopeX
Originally posted by McLovin
Shelly, it is worth it. No it's not. You not what else was not worth it? Your existence.

chillmeistergen

Grey fox
Mclovin
Chillmein

Fail.

You have every right to suggest someone, I'll count your nomination just as I will with all the other nominations.

Fair enough.

McLovin
Monster thread Chillmeistergen.

You have my respect.

McLovin
You not what else was not worth it? Your existence.

Wow.

That was awesome. haermm

The Grey Fox
Monster thread Chillmeistergen.

You have my respect. highlight of the night... even better than the one TRH made which spirraled out of control

Sol Valentine
This is gonna get so ugly....

JacopeX
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You have every right to suggest someone, I'll count your nomination just as I will with all the other nominations.

Fair enough. I nominate you, for making such an idiotic thread that will be closed. I also nominate Mclovin for being himself and Grey fox for not knowing a single clue of what he is blabbering about.

This thread was already made with many people already aiming at me as I have just pwned them. So of course they will vote for me. You once again make another failed thread which of course, I am not surprised a single bit being made by a ****tard like you.

I really wish your mother would have swallowed before conceiving another infected species into earth. wink

JacopeX
highlight of the night... even better than the one TRH made which spirraled out of control Oh, when you started crying?

The Grey Fox
Oh, when you started crying? i dont remember that... i remember making pokemon references and saying "your mother" but no crying

TRH
tisk tisk

chillmeistergen
I nominate you, for making such an idiotic thread that will be closed. I also nominate Mclovin for being himself and Grey fox for not knowing a single clue of what he is blabbering about.

This thread was already made with many people already aiming at me as I have just pwned them. So of course they will vote for me. You once again make another failed thread which of course, I am not surprised a single bit being made by a ****tard like you.

I really wish your mother would have swallowed before conceiving another infected species into earth. wink

One nomination per person, Jacope.

Plus, I've probably made about ten threads max, so I'm unsure what you mean by 'another failed thread'.

The Grey Fox
and Grey fox for not knowing a single clue of what he is blabbering about. im ****ing drunk jackass, what do you expect, i cant speak total sense can i? what do yout hink i am??

McLovin
I nominate you, for making such an idiotic thread that will be closed. I also nominate Mclovin for being himself and Grey fox for not knowing a single clue of what he is blabbering about.

And I nominate FailcopeX for babbling so much no one knows WTF he's talking about.

Shelbert Lemon
Shelly, it is worth it. With all due respect hun, you are wrong. stick out tongue

Fair enough. Exactly. thumb up

JacopeX
im ****ing drunk jackass, what do you expect, i cant speak total sense can i? what do yout hink i am?? Remember kids.

Stay in school, don't do drugs. You might as well end up as ****ed up as this guy here. The beer is killing his brain cells. Shockingly, his IQ still rates higher than Mclovin.

Sad future we are having, huh folks? roll eyes (sarcastic)

TRH
Remember kids.

Stay in school, don't do drugs. You might as well end up as ****ed up as this guy here. The beer is killing his brain cells. Shockingly, his IQ still rates higher than Mclovin.

Sad future we are having, huh folks? roll eyes (sarcastic) Beer doesn't kill brain cells.

The Grey Fox
Remember kids.

Sad future we are having, huh folks? roll eyes (sarcastic) haha, I'm getting straight A's in my college courses dumbass. I dont like alcohol, but i cant exactly help it when alcoholism runs in my familt sly

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by TRH
Beer doesn't kill brain cells. does too!

McLovin
I wish I could vote twice.

TRH
I wish I could vote twice.

Shelbert Lemon
Courtesy

JacopeX
haha, I'm getting straight A's in my college courses dumbass. I dont like alcohol, but i cant exactly help it when alcoholism runs in my familt sly No one will believe you since you are intoxicated. Drunk or not, you are a moron.

McLovin
Courtesy

Shelly.

King Kandy
JESUSISALIVE!

Seriously, there are times when I wonder if he is actually retarded or insane. He is not to be believed.

McLovin
STFU you drunk f*ck!

Reported.

TRH
Out of control!

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
Beer doesn't kill brain cells. http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e1/Facepalmuber.jpg

Sol Valentine

Shelbert Lemon
Shelly. Sweetness.

The Grey Fox
STFU you drunk f*ck! I do hope you're joking, cause I'm not exactly wasted. Just tipsy. Maybe a bit more than that... either way, I'm able enough to think laterally, something you've never been able to do.

chillmeistergen
No one will believe you since you are intoxicated. Drunk or not, you are a moron.

Reported. See link provided by Shelbert Lemon.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
JESUSISALIVE!

Seriously, there are times when I wonder if he is actually retarded or insane. He is not to be believed. mmm, hes second for me

Strangelove
Potential for bashing.

Reported.

But for the record, it's Jackie Malfoy.

JacopeX
I think it's time to ban chilliem.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Strangelove
Potential for bashing.

Reported.

But for the record, it's Jackie Malfoy. haermm

chillmeistergen
All good nominations so far. Jacope, I have to inform you again that if you do not narrow your vote down to one person, then it will not be counted.

I think it's time to ban chilliem.

I think that would be a bit of an over reaction, considering I'm yet to even have a warning.

King Kandy
mmm, hes second for me
Also this Tim Rout guy is coming pretty close as well.

The Grey Fox
I think it's time to ban chilliem. if anyones gonna get banned for bashing, its you

Shelbert Lemon
Potential for bashing.

Reported.

But for the record, it's Jackie Malfoy. Potential? stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
funny thread.

it'll close soon, but i still voted.

hehe

The Grey Fox
Also this Tim Rout guy is coming pretty close as well. hmm, i dont know him

JacopeX
All good nominations so far. Jacope, I have to inform you again that if you do not narrow your vote down to one person, then it will not be counted. Sorry, but I refuse to do so since I am not a troll like you are with a purpose to make bash threads. I won't stoop down to your level.

Strangelove
I think it's time to ban chilliem. He doesn't deserve a ban any more than you do.

In fact, you've flamed more in this thread than he has.

King Kandy
Also this Tim Rout guy is coming pretty close as well.
If banned members are allowed then it's Czarina for sure.

chillmeistergen
Sorry, but I refuse to do so since I am not a troll like you are with a purpose to make bash threads. I won't stoop down to your level.

OK.

King Kandy
hmm, i dont know him
Basically he's the exact same thing as JesusIsAlive but with less copy&pastes and more underhanded bashing.

TRH
fich das,fich dich,fich all

JacopeX
He doesn't deserve a ban any more than you do.

In fact, you've flamed more in this thread than he has. Look around the thread. This is all an insult towards me. *facepalm*

The Grey Fox
Basically he's the exact same thing as JesusIsAlive but with less copy&pastes and more underhanded bashing. does he post those funny comic things about god that JIA posts?

Barker
Jacope is actually slightly knowledgeable on occasion.

Voted for jackie.

chillmeistergen
Look around the thread. This is all an insult towards me. *facepalm*

No it isn't, there're three nominees and users can nominate whoever else they want. It was a painstaking process narrowing the nominees down and though you were included, it's nothing personal.

King Kandy
does he post those funny comic things about god that JIA posts?
No. This is the difference in a nutshell.

Tim Rout: Gays will burn in hell.

JesusIsAlive: So-and-so says gays will burn in hell. I agree.

The Grey Fox
No. This is the difference in a nutshell.

Tim Rout: Gays will burn in hell.

JesusIsAlive: So-and-so says gays will burn in hell. I agree. oh, hes more overt about his bigotry then? haermm

Strangelove

TRH

Alpha Centauri
How are we defining stupid?

Stupid as in completely retarded in every way, stupid as in someone who makes intelligible posts but stupid points?

Are we allowed to name anyone from any time, or current members only?

-AC

JacopeX
No it isn't, there're three nominees and users can nominate whoever else they want. It was a painstaking process narrowing the nominees down and though you were included, it's nothing personal. You are the most ignorant prick ever.

You already knew that with Mclovin and many others online trying to find a way to get me back with a problem that was started by them that the thread would have my name voted highest with their help. This is a bash thread all towards me as JAckie and Debbiejo are not here at the moment to witness this but me. Why? Because some members are just butt hurt.

McLovin
Update.

debbiejo 1 10.00%
Jackie Malfoy 2 20.00%
JacopeX 7 70.00% = Butt hurt

King Kandy
oh, hes more overt about his bigotry then? haermm
Exactly. That is the most significant difference, the other being Tim Rout doesn't copy and paste articles. It's a trade off...

The Grey Fox
You are the most ignorant prick ever. and you say all insults are aimed towards you? Did you ever wonder why?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
How are we defining stupid?

Stupid as in completely retarded in every way, stupid as in someone who makes intelligible posts but stupid points?

Are we allowed to name anyone from any time, or current members only?

-AC

The definition is up to you, I feel that the nominees I have elected cover three different types of stupid. However, no matter what kind of definition you use, your vote will be counted along with the others.

You may nominate any user, past or present.

The Grey Fox
Exactly. That is the most significant difference, the other being Tim Rout doesn't copy and paste articles. It's a trade off... I might have to keep an eye out for him now mmm

Impediment
chillmeistergen gets my vote for making this stupid thread.

JacopeX
and you say all insults are aimed towards you? Did you ever wonder why? No reason at all. That's the retarded part.

What did I do? Nothing but defend myself. That's all. wink

McLovin
Originally posted by Impediment
chillmeistergen gets my vote for making this stupid thread.

Says the Mod.

The Grey Fox
No reason at all. That's the retarded part.

What did I do? Nothing but defend myself. That's all. wink Arrogant shite

JacopeX
Says the Mod. Says the idiot.

(Wait let me guess, you will quote me and make the same exact post only with a different insult? If not, then it will be a different insult only stupid as usual.)

Strangelove
Originally posted by Impediment
chillmeistergen gets my vote for making this stupid thread. burn fire

JacopeX
Arrogant shite Arrogant? O RLY?

It's a shame you didn't go down with the ship Jacope.

This is the post that started it basically. I did nothing but defend myself. Arrogant you say? Please call me other things, it's making me laugh. smile

McLovin
Says the idiot.

(Wait let me guess, you will quote me and make the same exact post only with a different insult? If not, then it will be a different insult only stupid as usual.)

Are you special?

Or was your mom actually raped by an ape?

The Grey Fox
This is the post that started it basically. I did nothing but defend myself. Arrogant you say? Please call me other things, it's making me laugh. smile yeah, I had nothing to do with that. I was joking with you, and suddenly you turned on me and started flaming

Strangelove
"All I did was defend myself" is a pretty lame excuse for flaming.

JacopeX
Are you special?

Or was your mom raped by an ape? No, i'm not special. And I am not going to say no more. laughing

TRH
"All I did was defend myself" is a pretty lame excuse for flaming.

Barker
Watching from the sidelines, will the ban hammer fall on a Leap Day?

Only time will tell.

McLovin
Arrogant? O RLY?

This is the post that started it basically. I did nothing but defend myself. Arrogant you say? Please call me other things, it's making me laugh. smile

Btw, you "said" you reported me because of that post.

Should of been "over" then.

chillmeistergen
JesusIsAlive - 1
chillmeistergen - 1
debbiejo -1
Jackie Malfoy - 2
JacopeX - 7.

McLovin
cry

JacopeX
Btw, you "said" you reported me because of that post.

Should of been "over" then. No, I said reported at first to be funny and just to see reactions. But no, you had to be butt hurt about the joke.

TRH
Originally posted by Barker

Only time will tell. That's a live report from Barker at the Stupid member thread.

The Grey Fox

Only time will tell. wise barker is wise. ima get out of this before the banhammer comes along.

bye gentlemen.

TRH
wise barker is wise. ima get out of this before the banhammer comes along.

bye gentlemen. bye?

Barker
Originally posted by TRH
That's a live report from Barker at the Stupid member thread.
And now to Axel, live from the 4chan watch.

Axel? Any new memes on the forecast for tonight?

McLovin
**** JacopeX and his ****in whining bullshit.

Tired of it...

His bullshit, "defending" from being flamed.

JacopeX
I can imagine you crying. laughing

McLovin
I can imagine you crying. laughing

Reported.

Shelbert Lemon

Axel? Any new memes on the forecast for tonight? Umm.. Axel has left the building.

TRH
I can imagine you crying. laughing Why would he cry?

Lana
No reason at all. That's the retarded part.

What did I do? Nothing but defend myself. That's all. wink

'Defending yourself' is not an excuse for bashing people, you know.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lana
'Defending yourself' is not an excuse for bashing people, you know. Am I high or something? Because I could have sworn I have just seen a thread basically aimed towards me on being stupid.

Kelly_Bean
Nice poll!

Where am I? ...b*tch..didn't put me up there.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Nice poll!

Where am I? ...b*tch..didn't put me up there.

You have every right to vote for yourself.

McLovin
debbiejo 1 10.00%
Jackie Malfoy 2 20.00%
JacopeX 7 70.00% = haermm

Lana
Am I high or something? Because I could have sworn I have just seen a thread basically aimed towards me on being stupid.

Okay, and...that excuses it how?

Kelly_Bean
You have every right to vote for yourself.
Well I WOULD if you'd put me on the poll, dingleberry.

I should replace debbejo, she ain't stupid.

chillmeistergen
debbiejo 1 10.00%
Jackie Malfoy 2 20.00%
JacopeX 7 70.00% = haermm

+ chillmeistergen - 1
JesusIsAlive -1.

McLovin
It's a shame you didn't go down with the ship Jacope.

haermm

Shelbert Lemon
This is crazy. I dont understand why this thread isnt closed with a warning to all bashers. Jacobe included of course.

McLovin
debbiejo 1 8.33%
Jackie Malfoy 2 16.67%
JacopeX 9 75.00%

chillmeistergen
Don't forget that me and JIA also have a vote each. The outcome of the thread is by no means solely dependant on the nominees I've provided.

Barker

Axel? Any new memes on the forecast for tonight? Umm.. Axel has left the building.
Noah

Röland

Leo.M
Fuzzy_Love_shit or whatever her name is.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Leo.M
Fuzzy_Love_shit or whatever her name is.
Fuze_Lover?

Leo.M
Yeah that's her. laughcry

Kelly_Bean
Yeah that's her. laughcry
You were SO close. stick out tongue

Leo.M
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You were SO close. stick out tongue

I could of swore she had shit in her name. tongue12 vin

Kelly_Bean
I could of swore she had shit in her name. tongue12 vin
I think you're referring to her attitude. stick out tongue

Leo.M
laughing out loud Yeah I was, still I think it should be a part of her name. schmoll

Kelly_Bean
laughing out loud Yeah I was, still I think it should be a part of her name. schmoll
I haven't actually seen her around in forever.

Leo.M
Maybe she died. mmm

Röland
Maybe she died. mmm
You chased her away. laughcry

Leo.M
The hell I did. We throw her in the dumpster. The dumpster guy must have come the next day and well... took out the trash. crushed her little 10 year old body. haermm

Röland
The hell I did. We throw her in the dumpster. The dumpster guy must have come the next day and well... took out the trash. crushed her little 10 year old body. haermm
crylaugh

Ax3l
wat

Rogue Jedi
Whats next? KMC's biggest attention whore? I DARE someone to make that thread.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Whats next? KMC's biggest attention whore? I DARE someone to make that thread. That would be just as bad as this one.

Rogue Jedi
That would be just as bad as this one. I know. evil face Tell me you wouldnt read the thread if someone started it.

Shelbert Lemon
I know. evil face Tell me you wouldnt read the thread if someone started it. Of course I would, just as I did this one.
Id object to it as well, just as I did this one.
I have my opinions of who I think are stupid, dumb, ugly, jackasses and attention whores...
However I keep those opinions to myself.
This thread is very negative and from post #1 was meant to bash certain member(s).
It should have been closed and for the life of me I dont understand why it wasnt.
First rule on the KMC rule page is the courtesy rule. The whole idea of this thread broke that.. which continued to happen in here over and over and over again.

kodak
im shocked.

Rogue Jedi
I know. evil face Tell me you wouldnt read the thread if someone started it. Of course I would, just as I did this one.
I have my opinions of who I think are stupid, dumb, ugly, jackasses and attention whores...
This thread is very negative and from post #1 was meant to bash certain member(s).
It should have been closed and for the life of me I dont understand why it wasnt.
First rule on the KMC rule page is the courtesy rule. The whole idea of this thread broke that.. which continued to happen in here over and over and over again. I agree with you 110% on all of that.

But its still fun to read. evil face admit it.

Strangelove
Am I high or something? Because I could have sworn I have just seen a thread basically aimed towards me on being stupid. Silly troll, nothing excuses bashing.

Strangelove
First rule on the KMC rule page is the courtesy rule. The whole idea of this thread broke that.. which continued to happen in here over and over and over again. I wouldn't go so far as to say the thread was meant for bashing people. It broke the Courtesy rule, no question, but there was only the potential for bashing (which Jacope has realized), not actual bashing.

Rogue Jedi
Of course I would, just as I did this one.
First rule on the KMC rule page is the courtesy rule. The whole idea of this thread broke that.. which continued to happen in here over and over and over again. I wouldn't go so far as to say the thread was meant for bashing people. It broke the Courtesy rule, no question, but there was only the potential for bashing (which Jacope has realized), not actual bashing. you are so damn stoopid. wink

Strangelove
you are so damn stoopid. wink Huh? confused

Shelbert Lemon
I wouldn't go so far as to say the thread was meant for bashing people. It broke the Courtesy rule, no question, but there was only the potential for bashing (which Jacope has realized), not actual bashing. I am seeing it differently then I guess.
I have nothing against chillmeistergen.. I find him to be a smart person from his post and generally has a great sense of humor.
However the idea of this thread he made called out 3 members to be voted as being stupid and allowed for others to be added to the count.. Im having trouble seeing how it wasnt bashing to start it to begin with.

On top of that, Jacobe was the only one who got a semi talking to by a mod..
He was wrong for his behavior too of course but why wasnt something said to the others who bashed him .. and if this thread is only a potential.. then it shoulda been closed.

Im not fussing at you hun.. forgive me if it seems that way. Just trying to understand.

Strangelove
No, I didn't think you were fussing at me.

See, what Jacope did was outright bashing.

Chill was asking who the most stupid member was, not outright calling anyone stupid. That only has the potential for bashing.

Shelbert Lemon
I agree with you 110% on all of that.

But its still fun to read. evil face admit it. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you are so damn stoopid. wink No and shut it you. stick out tongue

No, I didn't think you were fussing at me.

See, what Jacope did was outright bashing.

Chill was asking who the most stupid member was, not outright calling anyone stupid. That only has the potential for bashing. Fair enough. Then he shoulda gotten something said to him in here as well for a potential bashing thread.

Strangelove
Fair enough. Then he shoulda gotten something said to him in here as well for a potential bashing thread. Maybe. It's not my place.

Shelbert Lemon
Maybe. It's not my place. Nor mine.
I know Im going on about it. Just didnt seem fair in here.

*shrugs*

Strangelove
Nor mine.
I know Im going on about it. Just didnt seem fair in here.

*shrugs* Hey, if fair was fair, I'd probably have been banned a while back.

Shelbert Lemon
Hey, if fair was fair, I'd probably have been banned a while back. Thats true.
Well for a few others I know of as well.

dadudemon
Hey, if fair was fair, I'd probably have been banned a while back.

Reminds me of Shakespeare's MacBeth: "Fair is foul and fouls is fair."

I would like to nominate Shelbert Lemon as the kindest person on KMC. After reading her posts on this thread, she is nothing but a sweetheart.

and while we are on a positive note........

Rogue Jedi
Huh? confused kidding, babe. wink

stoopid. laughing

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Reminds me of Shakespeare's MacBeth: "Fair is foul and fouls is fair."

I would like to nominate Shelbert Lemon as the kindest person on KMC. After reading her posts on this thread, she is nothing but a sweetheart.

and while we are on a positive note........

embarrasment .... thank you. happy

Rogue Jedi
Thats true.
Well for a few others I know of as well. Names? wink

Storm
Do not create threads that will cause controversy or hostility between members chillmeistergen!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.