March: Month in which Batdude and Red have been members for 2 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
shower us with envy....flowers, secks, etc.

Now I know your all saying "it's been 2 years all ready?" And I know most of you thought we'd be gone by now, but it just goes to show KMC's quality posters stay after all smile

Black Adam
I've been here longer than both of you...

where is my thread? sad

in before grandpa grey fox

Mr. Slippyfist
What happens if you get banned before it happens?

Also, May is the month in which Quan has been here a year. smile

Badabing
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye

Now I know your all saying "it's been 2 years all ready?" And I know most of you thought we'd be gone by now, but it just goes to show KMC's quality posters stay after all smile uhuh thumb down durno

guy222
congrats red and batdude

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
I've been here longer than both of you...

where is my thread? sad

in before grandpa grey fox

Quiet you whippersnapper !

I've only been here 4-5 years.

In my day we respected elders, especially of the universe. None 'o this 'She-Hulk punches out Champion haha wtfpwnage'.

I was there when Judge arrived, when Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut was first created, when Jp annihilated the third KMC and created the fourth. Even when the Cosmic Bunny arrived.

I am Grey Fox......and I hunger !

http://www.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/galactus.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye

Now I know your all saying "it's been 2 years all ready?" And I know most of you thought we'd be gone by now, but it just goes to show KMC's quality posters stay after all smile
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Congratulations.gif

xmarksthespot
I didn't get a thread to celebrate the gloriousness of X being here two years... I'm feeling jealous. I think I'm going to go cut myself and cry.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I didn't get a thread to celebrate the gloriousness of X being here two years... I'm feeling jealous. I think I'm going to go cut myself and cry.

every posst of yours....is an orgasm...that we celebrate

willRules
Originally posted by grey fox

I was also there. I joined with the close of the whole JP thing. I never understood what that was all about. confused

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
I was also there. I joined with the close of the whole JP thing. I never understood what that was all about. confused

It was the masterbruce incident X10, we let it get out of hand a little though. Jp is currently among the CBVF Pantheon.

willRules
Ah right, I'm glad I missed it big grin

Martian_mind
Hmmm,what gift shall i give...

*rolls dice*

secks it is!!!

Citizen V
I couldn't care less.

Newjak
Originally posted by grey fox
Quiet you whippersnapper !

I've only been here 4-5 years.

In my day we respected elders, especially of the universe. None 'o this 'She-Hulk punches out Champion haha wtfpwnage'.

I was there when Judge arrived, when Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut was first created, when Jp annihilated the third KMC and created the fourth. Even when the Cosmic Bunny arrived.

I am Grey Fox......and I hunger !

http://www.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/galactus.jpg I was here for all that stuff as well. stick out tongue

Wow I joined in May of 2005.

This means my third year is coming up.

I'm such a loser stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Newjak
I was here for all that stuff as well. stick out tongue

Wow I joined in May of 2005.

This means my third year is coming up.

I'm such a loser stick out tongue

So your what....eternity ? Does that make Willrules Death ?

llagrok
April, and I've been here a year.

Congratulations guys.

Symmetric Chaos
What a bunch of huge nerds . . .

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What a bunch of huge nerds . . .

Sayeth the 'Fractal King'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.