WW vs SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Wonder Woman

vs.

Silver Surfer

standard equipment only
normal powers only
normal power levels only

Darth Martin
Silver Surfer

Faceman
ninjafox

Papa Smurph
Surfer would probably win every time.

SmurphSmash!
Surfer, every time.

Bouboumaster
Surfer 10/10

Admiral Akbar
stupid thread. SS 56/10

guy222
norrin

Endrict Nuul
SS 10000000/10

Terryc250
spite thread, SS stomps WW

Priest
Surfer

pr1983
surfer... if nvr was here, this thread would be... interesting, to say the least...

Priest
Originally posted by pr1983
surfer... if nvr was here, this thread would be... interesting, to say the least...
Indeed, but his opinions are pretty bias to say the least.

pr1983
Originally posted by Priest
Indeed, but his opinions are pretty bias to say the least.

yes, because everyone else is so objective... stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by pr1983
yes, because everyone else is so objective... stick out tongue
I don't like your tone Mod uhuh

Mindset

Ban him

pr1983

big grin

Faceman
Originally posted by Mindset
Ban him

He cant Priest has immunity

Lumby
surfer not even close

Rewmac
Surfer for the win.

TricksterPriest
What kind of equip does Wondy get? Standard equip puts up a decent fight, but loses 7-8/10.

carver9
I dont understand, if you all think that superman can give surfer a fight, why would wonderwoman give surfer a fight.

Wonderwoman is a thousand time better fighter then superman, just as fast as superman, just as strong as superman, dont have any of his weakness, if at all any weakness.

The only argument that you all are putting up in the superman vs surfer thread is superman strength, whereas wonderwoman has proven to be just as strong.

I think surfer wins this 10/10 and I also think that surfer can beat superman 10/10 but I think that wonderwoman would fair better then supes due to the fact that surfer dont have a weakness to exploit but he has tons to use against clark.

Mindset
Except Superman > WW

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Except Superman > WW

From dc's own mouth wonderwoman=superman.
Physically wonderwoman>superman (this is not saying that wonderwoman is stronger or faster, this is saying that wonderwoman is physically a better combatant then superman, just like wolverine>spiderman, spiderman is physically stronger then wolverine but beings would get a harder fight out of wolverine then they would against spiderman.).
Power wise Superman>wonderwoman

Physically without superman using his freeze breath and other powers wonderwoman should crush superman. With superman other powers and abilities it makes it a even fight. That has been proven on panel throughout the years. Just because we're on a forum things shouldnt change. sad

Superman has beaten wonderwoman ON PANEL and Wonderwoman has beaten superman ON PANEL.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What kind of equip does Wondy get? Standard equip puts up a decent fight, but loses 7-8/10.

no expression

Soljer

Bullshit.

Surfer, and easily.

severance
surfer way too versatile. Di dies

Bentley
Diana can make an indestructible forcefield by crossing her bracelets. How does Norrin gets passed through an indestructible forcefield? He doesn't.

Stalemate!

psy_blade
Question about Diana's forcefield and lasso: Are they really indestructible as in nothing and no one in the multiverse destroy them? What about beings that are higher in power than those who made Diana's weapons? Or objects that can destroy magical weapons like the Soulsword?

Bentley
Once I heard Nvr say that to break the lasso it would be needed to change truth itself. He said "making 2+2=3", anyone capable of that should be able to break the lasso -so a massive reality warper would.

Was Nvr talking out of his ass? I have no way to find out.

pr1983
i really can't see surfer damaging the lasso, in all honesty...

Mindship
As I understand it: WW is a close second to Superman in strength and speed. Therefore if Superman can be fast and strong enough for serious infighting, so can she. She's not as durable as Superman, but she is the better fighter.

SS ftw 3/4

Avlon

Kneel before MOD.

WW would do just fine against SS...his biggest worry is her lasso and the tiara.
He'd have to quickly subdue her with powerful energy blasts to get the win.

pr1983
Originally posted by Avlon
Kneel before MOD.

WW would do just fine against SS...his biggest worry is her lasso and the tiara.
He'd have to quickly subdue her with powerful energy blasts to get the win.

x does... vin

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Bullshit.

Surfer, and easily.

Not if Wondy has full equip and the godwave. wink

Bentley: Nvr was a bit wacked. But he did know DC, and especially Wondy. The lasso has never been broken in the mainstream DCU by any character. The one time it did break, was because the concept of Truth itself was messed with.

it might be possible to break it, but you need to go above skyfather to even attempt it.

batdude123
Bentley: Nvr was a bit wacked. But he did know DC, and especially Wondy. The lasso has never been broken in the mainstream DCU by any character. The one time it did break, was because the concept of Truth itself was messed with.

False.

TricksterPriest
When was it broken? confused

batdude123
First of all, what was the "one instance" you were referring to?

Tony Stark
Not if Wondy has full equip and the godwave. wink

it might be possible to break it, but you need to go above skyfather to even attempt it.

confused

Did it say WW was equipped with full gear and godwave when the thread starter posted the VS. ?

"NO" is the answer your looking for.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
JLA, during the Rama Khan saga. Wondy was using the lasso against Khan, but she couldn't reconcile two version of the truth, and the lasso broke.

Was there another time, when the greek pantheon was depowered?

batdude123
JLA, during the Rama Khan saga. Wondy was using the lasso against Khan, but she couldn't reconcile two version of the truth, and the lasso broke.

Was there another time, when the greek pantheon was depowered?

There was another time during the JLA: Divided We Fall arc where somebody snapped it in half.

I'm thinking there was another instance as well...

Anyway, nowadays, it's impossible to just simply "break" the lasso.

Badabing
The lasso was broken in the Divided We Fall arc. I think it was a strong magic which weakened the JLA powers that enabled the lasso to be broken.

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
The lasso was broken in the Divided We Fall arc. I think it was a strong magic which weakened the JLA powers that enabled the lasso to be broken.

Their powers weren't dampened.

Actually, in the end, it was Diana's lasso who subdued the Queen of Fables, iirc.

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Their powers weren't dampened. I could have sworn that when that crazy evil queen made the city into a forest it blunted and dampened all their powers. J'onn had no telepathy, Superman had no x ray vision.

batdude123
I could have sworn that when that crazy evil queen made the city into a forest it blunted and dampened all their powers. J'onn had no telepathy, Superman had no x ray vision.

Nah, Superman was slightly... hindered because of the magical nature of her powers. However, in their encounter with the Queen of Fables, J'onn telepathically linked everyone.

No mention was ever made of the lasso being weakened because of magic. Queen of Fables just had one of her cronies catch the lasso and snap it in two.

tkitna
SS wins. To versatile for Diana.

He also speedblitzes Diana. (i've always wanted to say that and see what transpires)

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah, Superman was slightly... hindered because of the magical nature of her powers. However, in their encounter with the Queen of Fables, J'onn telepathically linked everyone.

No mention was ever made of the lasso being weakened because of magic. Queen of Fables just had one of her cronies catch the lasso and snap it in two. So it was just the first part when they were in the forest?

Mindset
So it was just the first part when they were in the forest?

If I remember right that is how it was.

Although it has been like 6 months since I read it.

Badabing
My whole point was to figure out what broke the lasso. Batdude seems pretty confident that their powers weren't blunted at the time.

h1a8
WW can definitely get some wins here if she bounces some of Surfer's blasts back at him and then lassos him. She has the Aegis shield combined with FTL reflexes you know. This wouldn't be easy for SS.

ultimatethor
This would be a straight walkover for ss. 10/10. SS could pummel her with his board by ramming it into her at FAR FASTER than lihgt speed or encase her in a shell of unbreakble ethel enrgy. BFR is also a valid option for ss. SS is leaps and bounds away from ww durability wise and for her to even take him down( without him using force fields) would be a herculean task.

Not only that but diana is also weak to sharp objects. SS could scan her physiology( in a second) and find out what her body is weak to. He could then easily construct razor sharp unbreakble spikes out of ethel enrgy and rain them down on her at speeds which she cannot react to. SS could also create a copy of himself and beat her down together with his copy. I could go on and on describing the ways ss can win this but there is no need as the point is clear SS PAWNS WW

severance
seconded SS using all his powers has too many ways to beat Diana. her only hope is indecision on Norrin's part. "Hmm how shall I defeat her a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n, or p ... or q,r,s, t...."

celestialdemon
SS FTW

zeel
SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.