Does Anyone Know Mr. Parker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
He just told me that I'm pitiful because the government brainwashed me into thinking 911 was a terrorist act, and Sony brainwashed me into thinking that the movie "Spider-Man" wasn't, how did he put it, 'raping the comic book alot'.
no expression

........Is he really that nuts?

The Grey Fox
yes
weegee

Röland
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
yes
weegee
WEEGEE!

Neo Darkhalen
Yes he has twice told me to go to a website and call the admin a Natzi. no expression

Toku King
Some of my favorite tidbits from him.

I told him I disagree, and then told him that I don't think 911 was a government act.

Then I told him to go **** himself.

The Grey Fox

JacopeX
Do not listen to him and his consipracy lies. I am sure he will one day just shut up.

Toku, the man is just trying to have you follow his opinions and turn you into a paranoid nutcase. Just annoy him by Working hard and being happy. smile

Toku King
It scares me that someone can truly be that insane.

I mean, being brainwashed because I liked the "Spider-Man" movie? WTF?!

Toku King
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
this thread is now about Weegee
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9765/1203376937836oi0.jpg

I laugh that you're the only one contributing to this 'Weegee thread' idea.

kodak
John Carpenters Escape from NY and Escape from LA, brainwash you into being a badass smokin'

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Toku King

I mean, being brainwashed because I liked the "Spider-Man" movie? WTF?!

Just pay it no thought my friend.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Toku King

I mean, being brainwashed because I liked the "Spider-Man" movie? WTF?! He actually PM'ed me, trying to get me to have the same opinion as he does on spiderman movies. I no longer take him seriously.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yes he has twice told me to go to a Spider-Man website and call the admin a Natzi. no expression

Diablo Cerberus
he wanted me to go to this forum site and annoy the "idiots" there by frequently calling the movie Man-Spider in their midst until they banned me. i will NOT sully my reputation in such a manner.

ALSO: Wee-Gee is badass.

Storm
If you have a problem with Mr Parker, work it out in private.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.