Punisher vs Superman - with special stipulations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Something nostalgic.

"I think Punisher is highly underrated here. But just so i dont do a repeat thread of everyone saying Punisher would be dead in seconds im adding special stipulations to give Punisher more of a chance. First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give Punisher a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit Punisher into. Fourth, Superman gives Punisher 2 free shots to start off the fight, and Punisher can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, Punisher gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.

So can Punisher pull it off?"

Bentley
You are giving Punisher two free shots with prep from Reed, this is Reed against Batman, and with six times the prep Reed rapes.

Rorschach
Did you just replace Thing with Punisher? laughing out loud

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Something nostalgic.

"I think Punisher is highly underrated here. But just so i dont do a repeat thread of everyone saying Punisher would be dead in seconds im adding special stipulations to give Punisher more of a chance. First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give Punisher a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit Punisher into. Fourth, Superman gives Punisher 2 free shots to start off the fight, and Punisher can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, Punisher gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.

So can Punisher pull it off?"

no expression so i should keep this open why?

SmurphSmash!
Lulz... was that Armando's thread?

Classic.

Faceman
Originally posted by pr1983
no expression so i should keep this open why?

So that we can all spam. confused

Sado22
frank has a good imagination. i bet he'd just ask reed to make him kryptonite bullets and just shoot him with it. Supes will be a dumbass and stand there and let himself be shot........................and the shit in his underwear when he realizes that the bullets are actually kryptonite tranqs. Frank then punches him with kryptonite gloves like Batman in Darkknight strikes again.

Punisher wins.

~Sado

godking
Originally posted by Sado22
frank has a good imagination. i bet he'd just ask reed to make him kryptonite bullets and just shoot him with it. Supes will be a dumbass and stand there and let himself be shot........................and the shit in his underwear when he realizes that the bullets are actually kryptonite tranqs. Frank then punches him with kryptonite gloves like Batman in Darkknight strikes again.

Punisher wins.

~Sado Bull Superman has been shot with kryptonite bulltes before .

And Frank punching him with kryptonite gloves would result in broken hands for him.

Superman is vunerable to Kryptonite but its not the easy win that people think it is.

The only reason Frank survives is because Superman has an aversion to killing.

No way does Frank win even with the stipulations of this fight.

SpiderGauntlet
I thought Superman has been shown to be resistant to Kryptonite?

godking
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
I thought Superman has been shown to be resistant to Kryptonite? True Superman has gradually built up some resistance to kryptonite.

It still weakens him but not to the extent where a normal man can take advantage of it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sado22

Punisher wins.

~Sado

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Sado22
is that so? okay, what about kryptonite c4's and rocket launchers.

have you read darkknight strikes again. you remember the huge kryptonite gauntlets Bruce was wearing? yeah i was talking about those.

i know, that's why i said frank gets all his ammo full of kryptonite themed weapons.

probably.

he did stop hulk once. i'm sure he can do it with supes considering that everyone knows his weakness. and considreing frank's resourcefulness, i'm pretty sure he can pull it off with the right kind of equipment. and then there is the time he has for preperation. Bruce also pwned supes with preperation in DKSA (i know its not canon though). so why can't frank? and unlike bruce, frank has a twisted imagination.

~Sado
P.S. soljer, get a life.

Darth Martin
Well Reed really can't help Frank because he doesn't know who the ***** Superman is. I think you cheated Frank here. He should get 3 hours of prep from Batman. And then 1/2 hour with Reed. Batman would probably give him an armour, kryptonite bullets, motherbox, power ring, boomtube teleporter. See where I'm going. Batman works with Superman everyday, wheras I don't even think Reed has met Kal in a crossover.

I've got a good idea for a thread:

A man in metal boots versus an ant. The ant gets 2 years prep.

Sado22
i've got a better one:
shut the f--k up.

ultimatethor
SInce frank has reeds help he might be able to win. firstly reed equips frank with state of the art true vibranium adamantium full body armor that has all the functions of iron mans hulk buster armor.. Silver surfer then informs reed about supes weakness and he then fits the punishers suit with kryptonite based laser beams and rockets plus kryptonite covering for his adamntium fists and a bunch of retractable knite swords . He also equips it with a special red sun radiation emitter that will emit the radiation from evry part of the suit at all times during the fight. Lastly he equips it with a failsafe which guarantees that if in anyway the punishers suit is near destruction the punisher will be instantly teleported out of the suit and the suit will self destruct thereby emitting kryptonite radiation comparable to a small atom bomb that will linger in that area for the next 50 years.

IF reed can get all this done within the stipulated by calling in favores from other heroes such as SS and iron man then the punisher will win .

Soljer
Originally posted by #1110
I've got a good idea for a thread:

A man in metal boots versus an ant. The ant gets 2 years prep.

It'd be more fair than this drivel.

Raoul
i'm closing this... frank has a snowball in hell's chance of winning this... clark has fought more potent kryptonite users and come out on top, i don't see this being any different...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.