Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skwalker891
I have a question... alright so Vader has a secret apprentice right, but he also had other apprentices like Flint and Lumiya. weren't those be secret to... can someone tell me why there is a secret apprentice

im totally confused

sources are wookipedia

Elite Hunter
Because this apprentice is apparently more powerful than them and may very well rival vader in power and he doesn't want the emperor to find for two reasons,imo. Vader wants to use the secret apprentice to kill Palpatine. But if Palpatine finds out then he may want to replace Vader due to him being a cyborg now. But we will find out for sure once the game is released.

Skwalker891
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Because this apprentice is apparently more powerful than them and may very well rival vader in power and he doesn't want the emperor to find for two reasons,imo. Vader wants to use the secret apprentice to kill Palpatine. But if Palpatine finds out then he may want to replace Vader due to him being a cyborg now. But we will find out for sure once the game is released. good point, either that or the other apprentices were also secret idk

sweersa
Originally posted by Skwalker891
I have a question... alright so Vader has a secret apprentice right, but he also had other apprentices like Flint and Lumiya. weren't those be secret to... can someone tell me why there is a secret apprentice

im totally confused

sources are wookipedia

Simple answer: Lucasfilm will do anything for a buck. Most of the EU shows that big time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.