Beatrix Kiddo vs. Connor MacLeod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Beatrix Kiddo is a assassin trained in various forms of martial arts and swordsmanship. She has, literally, taken on entire gangs of men and, while seeminly outnumbered, has slaughtered them all. Her viciousness and her wits are as sharp as her samurai sword, and and she will not hesitate to kill anyone who stands in her way of her revenge.

Connor MacLeod is an immortal, but, for the sake of this versus match, we will pit him as a mortal at this very point in time. He has been trained in the ways of the sword, and has killed many, many others like him for thousands of years. His destiny, it seems, can not be ignored, and he will have to keep his sword by him for all of his days because "there can only be one".

This fight is one on one, each has their respective weapon/sword, and they are in the open on a grassy plain; no obstacles, no hurdles, and no distractions. Who wins this sword fight?

Strangelove
MacLeod is the Highlander, right?

Impediment
Yes, sir, he is.

Strangelove
Hm....that's tough.

I'm going to go with the Scotsman.

Impediment
How come? You think its because of his centuries of fighting?

dadudemon
Give him his immortality.

Kiddo totally slaughters this dude...hands down.

I am a highlander fan and even I will admit that Beatrix would rape his ass.

I am also a kill bill fan so the above sentence doesn't make sense.

grey fox
Give Macleod his Immortality , even with it he can still be skilled. I wonder how the exploding Heart-Punch would affect a highlander.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Impediment
How come? You think its because of his centuries of fighting? that was my hypothesis, yes.

BruceSkywalker
"In the end, their can be only one" I'm a huge fan of Highlander especially Duncan MacCleod and I loved Kill Bill a whole lot. This is a tough choice for me. Connor's an immortal and has tons of experience where as Beatrix took out a lot of people before she killed O-Ren and then eventually Bill. I'd give this to Connor only because of his experience, but Beatrix can hold her own and she could take his head off.

McLovin
Kiddo ****s him to death.

Impediment
Bump.

I was re-reading some old threads I made here, and I'll go with the flow: Connor will have his immortality in this fight.

Who takes it?

Rogue Jedi
the Bride wins this one, not easily, but eventually she takes his head.

the ninjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
Give him his immortality.

Kiddo totally slaughters this dude...hands down.

I am a highlander fan and even I will admit that Beatrix would rape his ass.

I am also a kill bill fan so the above sentence doesn't make sense. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the Bride wins this one, not easily, but eventually she takes his head.

Connor wins this quite well. Considering he achieved high end speed feats in The Source. Plus his fight scene with Donnie Yen in Endgame ensues a win.

Sadako of Girth
There can be only one.

Victory for the clan McLeod.

As for the five fingered death punch, that is not decap.
Connor takes a few rennies/gaviscons and carries on.

the ninjak
Woops why do I always get Connor and Duncan mixed up in these threads?

Well in that case Beatrix has a very good chance then. Duncan became more powerful in leagues.

Beatrix has the advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.