Hal Jordan (Classic) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Although I suspect Thanos will still take the win, how well does Jordan fair agaisnt the titan.

CaptainStoic
Not too well, Hal Jordans constructs have been broken by less powerful foes than Thanos in the past.

guy222
hal loses

Sirius77
Classic hal could do anything pretty much... this includes time travel, etc... I think that hal could take this. Its the yellow weakness if anything that stops him.

The Great Galen
Well I would give the win to Thanos but I remember how incredibly powerful classic Jordan was, I guess im a bit undecided the more I think of it.

Sirius77
Me too. I think I need to visit the respect thread.

The Great Galen
Well after reviewing the respect thread I can now say that Jordan would indeed pick up the win. Its a close fight but Jordans will power far outmatches the powers of Thanos.

Sirius77
I agree.

quanchi112
Thanos all day.

Priest
Thanos

tkitna
Thanos

Soljer
Hal can't take Thanos alone. This is a moronic thread.

Bouboumaster
Spite. Thanos win 10/10

The Great Galen
Thanos does not win 10/10, if anything Jordan could construct Drax and punch through Thanos chest. Jordan 6-7/10

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Thanos does not win 10/10, if anything Jordan could construct Drax and punch through Thanos chest. Jordan 6-7/10

That makes no sense.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mindset
That makes no sense.

He thinks that Hal can replicate Drax' energy field.

I wonder if he can....

Mindset
Originally posted by llagrok
He thinks that Hal can replicate Drax' energy field.

I wonder if he can....

Which wouldn't make any sense. Ignoring the fact that Drax was constructed by someone leagues stronger than Hal, even if it were possibly for Hal to replicate the same energy how would he know what energy it was, is he given time to study Drax?

llagrok
He can probably say "Ring, cosmic awareness on" and learn all about it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by llagrok
He can probably say "Ring, cosmic awareness on" and learn all about it. In the middle of battle?

Also, I highly doubt Hal is recreating Drax with the power to kill Thanos...

Galan007
Wasn't 'classic' Hal vulnerable to yellow? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Wasn't 'classic' Hal vulnerable to yellow? confused

How classic?

Even before the Parallax retcon, Jordan had done the impossible and overcame the yellow weakness.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
How classic?

Even before the Parallax retcon, Jordan had done the impossible and overcame the yellow weakness. srug

I was asking a question more than anything, . smile

The Great Galen
Hal is one of the few characters who power would enable him to replicate the energy Drax used to kill Thanos. Didn't Jordan construct an entire solar system once, I say Jordan wins via constructing the same energy Drax used to kill Thanos.

superchron
if by classic you mean Pre-Crisis, then Pre Crisis Hal WTFPWNS Thanos. unless Thanos has anything that's yellw.

But if by Classic you mean Pre-Parralax, then Hal gets utterly stomped by Thanos

The Great Galen
PC era, sorry probably should have made that clear...maybes that why everyone thinks its a stomp in favor of Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.