Sites You've Created?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tempe Brennan
So who here has their own website, that isn't in their profile?

Lol, it's about serial killers. Just finished it. Feel free to join and talk about the evil that plagues us all.

So yeah, if anyone has a site, as I am sure many do, please show it here! I'd love to join your sites, and perhaps I'd even sign up as Whirly for a laugh... laughing

Toku King
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
So who here has their own website, that isn't in their profile?

Lol, it's about serial killers. Just finished it. Feel free to join and talk about the evil that plagues us all.

So yeah, if anyone has a site, as I am sure many do, please show it here! I'd love to join your sites, and perhaps I'd even sign up as Whirly for a laugh... laughing

.........................Um, WHY talk about insane serial killers again? I'd rather just ignore them. Most of them killed to be remembered or famous, so the biggest **** you to them is to just forget about them.

Anyways, here's my website.

Storm
People are always welcome to link to any on line resource in order to share useful information with fellow members. However, we don' t allow members to use KMC to advertise competing forums, which is considered spam.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.