Long Live Russian Democracy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
Presidential elections are held today in Russia, so I wanted to use this rare opportunity to express my feelings on how My Vote will influence Russia's life for the next 4 years! Although there's no way of telling who is gonna win *cough*medvedev*cough* it still is a great thing that we have the FREEDOM to choose our own leader! Long live Russian Democracy!

The Grey Fox
I'm glad Putin is going out, I hate that guy mmm

Toku King
Originally posted by Sam Z
Presidential elections are held today in Russia, so I wanted to use this rare opportunity to express my feelings on how My Vote will influence Russia's life for the next 4 years! Although there's no way of telling who is gonna win *cough*medvedev*cough* it still is a great thing that we have the FREEDOM to choose our own leader! Long live Russian Democracy!

Yay! Go Democracy! big grin

JacopeX
Down with Putin!

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
Down with Putin! Fer sure yes

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'm glad Putin is going out, I hate that guy mmm

well eventhough he may be going out officially, you can be assured that he will remain as the man behind the curtain...

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
well eventhough he may be going out officially, you can be assured that he will remain as the man behind the curtain...

He's Nausferatu.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
well eventhough he may be going out officially, you can be assured that he will remain as the man behind the curtain... mhmm, I fear you may be right there Rog

dadudemon
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He's Nausferatu.

heh heh hahah...

awesome. thumb up

Strangelove
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'm glad Putin is going out, I hate that guy mmm Actually, Putin is still going to be Prime Minister.

And the Russian Constitution says that once he isn't President for a little bit, he can run again. Which is his plan, I'm sure.

Council#13
Also, he's handpicking his successor. Good ol' voting rights.

Sam Z
Ofcourse he will remain the man behind the curtain, but I doubt that he's ever coming back as a president, because:
1) There's no need for him in that.
and 2) That would be TOO obvious and a real stupid move, since that is what everybody think he's gonna do...

=Tired Hiker=
I took some Medvedev for my heart burn and I've been Putin all day. hysterical

TRH
Long live Russia.
Down with Putin.

Neo Darkhalen

But Communists gave us tetris.....on second thought....long live democracy. mmm no expression

Strangelove
Ofcourse he will remain the man behind the curtain, but I doubt that he's ever coming back as a president, because:
1) There's no need for him in that.
and 2) That would be TOO obvious and a real stupid move, since that is what everybody think he's gonna do... Why the hell wouldn't he? He's wildly popular, and Putin hasn't really shown that he cares what the rest of the world thinks.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
But Communists gave us tetris.....on second thought....long live democracy. mmm no expression
LOL laughing I didn't know that! Tetris's good! I'm probably gonna change my mind. smokin'

Originally posted by Strangelove
Why the hell wouldn't he? He's wildly popular, and Putin hasn't really shown that he cares what the rest of the world thinks.
Because he already is in charge, so why bother with the stupid interviews when he could stay at home, read newspapers and pull the strings? Also, he probably doesn't care about anyone's opinion but if he stays behind the curtains it would help him to avoid the headache. Noone will be able to complain about the "third term".

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Strangelove
Actually, Putin is still going to be Prime Minister.

And the Russian Constitution says that once he isn't President for a little bit, he can run again. Which is his plan, I'm sure. yeah, I heard about that. Hardly fair, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.