Sentry vs Major Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who wins?

CaptainStoic
Major Force bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Force

Sentry bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentry_%28Robert_Reynolds%29

Mindset
bfr

Only way Sentry wins

CaptainStoic
The serum he drank was stated as being a hundred thousand times stronger than the original used on Captain America, and was modified by Weapon X.

Papa Smurph
Sentry 9/10

Mindset
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The serum he drank was stated as being a hundred thousand times stronger than the original used on Captain America, and was modified by Weapon X.

Why are you telling me this?

llagrok
Major force.

TricksterPriest
Major Force is a punk, but he's gone head to head with Captain Atom a few times.

Not sure.

psycho gundam
why does everyone and their grandma in dc have the same powers?

llagrok
You're right, there's no one with superhuman physique in Marvel.

psycho gundam
you're so funny.....the bio provided looks like a carbon copy of like 85% of the characters in their roster.

criteria for a dc joe:-super strength, super durability, fight, some sort of energy control, and enhanced speed. oh yeah, and either an elemental aspect to their power or demi god(which means no personality)

llagrok
Aaah, good ol' haters.

psycho gundam
nah,I just have a good eye for crap.

vlaaad12345
You mean like 85% of marvel are energy manipulators....seriously shut the hell up about your dc hate already,it gets very old very fast.

cyberborg84
Pretty much the vast majority of characters in comics period are like that. =/

psycho gundam
children listen. notice that nobody cares about who wins this thread, it's because it's between a dc energy brick and marvel's superman. nobody really cares about them is the point I'm trying to make. we already have a captain atom and a superman, no more please

tdawg14
Sentry wins about 7/10 here

leonidas
prolly closer to 9/10, imo.

Gecko4lif
Does MF have ranged attacks?

Cause if not sentry could 10/10 this sipposing he doesnt let MF hit him and just bfr's of blasts him

Mf would 1 shot him thou in melee range

batdude123
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Of course.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Cause if not sentry could 10/10 this sipposing he doesnt let MF hit him and just bfr's of blasts him

Mf would 1 shot him thou in melee range

One shot him??? That's a good joke.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you're so funny.....the bio provided looks like a carbon copy of like 85% of the characters in their roster.

criteria for a dc joe:-super strength, super durability, fight, some sort of energy control, and enhanced speed. oh yeah, and either an elemental aspect to their power or demi god(which means no personality)

Hater. Biased. Opinionated. Ignorant. Fool.

Five words that describe you rather well. You say you aren't biased, but I've see the way you post. You clearly are whether you see it or not. I bet your next post will include something to the effect of "No! I'm not biased!". Spare me your garbage, and don't reply back to this, because surely it won't be worth the time to read another one of your witless banter you call "posts". Also, you don't know sh*t about DC, because many characters are diverse in nature and powers.

Pathetic.

As for the actual fight, Sentry wins.

Zeitgeist
There's massive amounts of stupid in this thread.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
There's massive amounts of stupid in this thread.

Such as?

Sirius77
I dont think its stupid.

Major force cant fly. Sentry can. However, if he gets hit by a couple of major forces punches, hes done. The blasts might get him too. I think that sentry could win this one.

Mr. Slippyfist
Sentry... pretty handily IMO.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sirius77
I dont think its stupid.

Major force cant fly. Sentry can. However, if he gets hit by a couple of major forces punches, hes done. The blasts might get him too. I think that sentry could win this one.

confused

SENTRY withstands 30-40 punches from WWH and a couple punches from Major Force and he's done... Hmmmm illogical.

SENTRY 10/10

starlock
Sentry for the win

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

SENTRY withstands 30-40 punches from WWH and a couple punches from Major Force and he's done... Hmmmm illogical.

SENTRY 10/10

Exactly, the sentry wins this clearly he was able to take wwh punches so he can definitely withstand major foces punches and will simplya nnihalate him with enrgy attacks

rougeredmage
welll what can i say.... i have faith in the sentry i mean anyone that can take on wwh has my conffidence.

sure major force can take on green lantern but didnt green lantern win against him... the sentry is going to win this one but it could be tricky for him but i am sure that he has more confidence in his abilitys haveing takeing on wwh.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hater. Biased. Opinionated. Ignorant. Fool.

Five words that describe you rather well. You say you aren't biased, but I've see the way you post. You clearly are whether you see it or not. I bet your next post will include something to the effect of "No! I'm not biased!". Spare me your garbage, and don't reply back to this, because surely it won't be worth the time to read another one of your witless banter you call "posts". Also, you don't know sh*t about DC, because many characters are diverse in nature and powers.

Pathetic.

As for the actual fight, Sentry wins. eek! Yeah Major force can make Sentry work for it but he goes down.

Avlon
These guys are pretty much on the same level. Could go either way.

Sentry has the advantage of flight though.

kakuzu
Major Force wins. He's gone up against Captain Atom. I don't think Sentry has gone up against a power house like that yet. Not to say he won't put up a fight. Major force won't fight like a man lol.

kakuzu
By the way just because Sentry withstood some of WWH punches doesn't make this any more on his side. WWH punches couldn't even kill Dr.Strange. Plus Sentry was badly bruised.

Mindset
. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.