wolverine/sabertooth vs spiderman/death stroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Lets say that beyonder wanted to create a match because he was bored. He wanted to use some of the most ruthless assassins and team them up with heros. He knew that the heros and villians wouldnt work together so he made them think of there team mates as allies that have been friends for years.

Who would come out on top
Wolverine and sabertooth (this is adamantium sabertooth and wolverine before the downgrade)

vs

Spiderman (not iron suit spiderman but spiderman before the downgrade to 10 tons) and deathstroke (which has his normal equipment plus his trusty sword.)

Deathstroke
Is it a fight to the death or just KO?

Deathstroke
Meh, I'm just going to assume knockouts count and go with team 2 via a combination of powerstaff blasts, grenades, and webbing.

Long range attacks FTW

Battlehammer
team 1

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
team 1 even if Deathstroke gets his powerstaff and weapons?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
even if Deathstroke gets his powerstaff and weapons?
DS standard items does not include his power staff.

His other weapons are useless.

Master-Borg
DS standard items does not include his power staff.

His other weapons are useless. his sword is not exactly useless, he could decapitate Sabretooth while Spiderman webs up Wolverine

Battlehammer
his sword is not exactly useless, he could decapitate Sabretooth while Spiderman webs up Wolverine
actaully he could not. It adamatium sabertooth.

Also sabertooth is physically superior. Sabertooth is gunna be beating down deathstroke.

Spiderman could webb up wolverine, by it extremely unlikly scenerior given the land scape.

Master-Borg
actaully he could not. It adamatium sabertooth.

Also sabertooth is physically superior. Sabertooth is gunna be beating down deathstroke.

Spiderman could webb up wolverine, by it extremely unlikly scenerior given the land scape. oh I didn't see that it was adamantium sabretooth...that changes things quite a bit

Darth Martin
Team 1 6-7/10.

Spider-Man is the weak link. He's a decent fighter but nowhere near these three. His biggest downside here is he's not willing to kill, wheras the other three have no qualms about it. Team 1 really only need one hit with their claws.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team 1 6-7/10.

Spider-Man is the weak link. He's a decent fighter but nowhere near these three. His biggest downside here is he's not willing to kill, wheras the other three have no qualms about it. Team 1 really only need one hit with their claws. unfortunately they won't be able to get that one hit against someone who is faster, stronger, more agile and has spider sense

Darth Martin
As soon as he come's in close........Spider-Man isn't knocking these guys out either.

Deathstroke
I think whether or not DS gets his powerstaff makes a difference. I personally don't consider it part of his equipment now since he hasn't used it in a couple years, but as far as KMC goes it's usually included in his standard equip. since he used it for the vast majority of his career.

Mindset
Team 1 6-7/10.

Spider-Man is the weak link. He's a decent fighter but nowhere near these three. His biggest downside here is he's not willing to kill, wheras the other three have no qualms about it. Team 1 really only need one hit with their claws.

Spiderman's only weakness is he is not willing to kill, which wouldn't matter because he knows he can't kill these guys, so he doesn't need to hold back. He is not the weak link by being stronger and faster.

Priest
Team one, Spidey webs up Logan and Tooth up big time.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I think whether or not DS gets his powerstaff makes a difference. I personally don't consider it part of his equipment now since he hasn't used it in a couple years, but as far as KMC goes it's usually included in his standard equip. since he used it for the vast majority of his career.
Actaully it current equipment and since it has not been used in years it not standard equipment

oh I didn't see that it was adamantium sabretooth...that changes things quite a bit

It does

unfortunately they won't be able to get that one hit against someone who is faster, stronger, more agile and has spider sense

Actually wolverines speed is comparable.
Yes spiderman stronger, but his strength his useless verse Logan HF.
He more agile true, but far less skilled
Spider senses is good, but Logan has superhuman senses and superior stamina

Now for Sabertooth he not weaker at all he might even bee stronger.
Sabertooth speed is as fast if not faster.
He less agile but not by much.
He more skilled.
Far greater durability
Far greater stamina
More skilled fighter.
Super human senses.

Also neither has had trouble hiting spiderman. Actually Sabertooth was beating on both Punisher and Spierman when they fought.

Mindset
Battlehammer do you have proof Sabertooth is stronger and faster than Spiderman?

Deathstroke
Actaully it current equipment and since it has not been used in years it not standard equipment

What do you consider his standard equipment?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Battlehammer do you have proof Sabertooth is stronger and faster than Spiderman?
I said he likly could be.

He was roughly a 10 tonner prior to 2 upgrades to his strength given to him by weapon x. He has shown to ripp through spidermans webbing easily.

Logan is has shown to be comparable speed wise to spiderman has stated sabertooth to be faster. Sabertooth also had no trouble tagging spiderman at all. So at worst his speed is spiderman level.

Battlehammer
What do you consider his standard equipment?
what he carries around with him on the majority of his current apearences.

Darth Martin
What do you consider his standard equipment? Guns, knives, grenades, Promethium Sword and Staff.

Master-Borg

He was roughly a 10 tonner prior to 2 upgrades to his strength given to him by weapon x. He has shown to ripp through spidermans webbing easily.

Logan is has shown to be comparable speed wise to spiderman has stated sabertooth to be faster. Sabertooth also had no trouble tagging spiderman at all. So at worst his speed is spiderman level. spiderman is about 25 tonner
Sabretooth at best is 12 tonner...although Logan seems to match him in strength (which is odd considering Sabretooth is 10x stronger than Logan)

Battlehammer
Guns, knives, grenades, Promethium Sword and Staff.
His staff has not been aprt of his standard equiptment for a very long time.

not if we were talkign classic deathstroke then that be correct

Battlehammer
spiderman is about 25 tonner
Sabretooth at best is 12 tonner...although Logan seems to match him in strength (which is odd considering Sabretooth is 10x stronger than Logan)
actaully spidermans not a 25 tonner. nor has it ever been hinted at or stated.

Logan has never matched sabertooth in strength. If sabertooth was 10x wolevrines strength he bee 20+ tonner.

Master-Borg
actaully spidermans not a 25 tonner. nor has it ever been hinted at or stated.

Logan has never matched sabertooth in strength. If sabertooth was 10x wolevrines strength he bee 20+ tonner.

Wolverine lifts about 800 - 1000 pounds...

that's barely half a ton

10x that = 5 tons

If you are saying 10x logan = 20 tons...you are saying logan lifts 2 tons. which is ridiculous since that means logan can lift up small cars!

Battlehammer
Wolverine lifts about 800 - 1000 pounds...

that's barely half a ton

10x that = 5 tons
wrong. Logan has thrown objects that wieghted 1600 pounds roughly 5 feet with one arm.

His has been made to weight several tons and the ground gave out before he did.

Logan is at least a 2 tonner.

If you are saying 10x logan = 20 tons...you are saying logan lifts 2 tons. which is ridiculous since that means logan can lift up small cars!
yes I am saying Logan is a 2 tonner which has been shown through hsi feats which I have provided on many occassions.

I gone over this before many a time. Why do you always otta bring up old debates which have been done and proven.

Deathstroke
4000 pounds would be some pretty heavy cars actually.

Battlehammer
4000 pounds would be some pretty heavy cars actually.
ya lol.

Master-Borg
battlehammer, it has NOT BEEN PROVEN that logan is a 2 tonner. I believe you're the ONLY ONE who thinks that.

also, I hope you understand that some artists abuse their artistic license and exaggerate Logan's strength...but he is no where near a 2 tonner.

Mindset

Logan is has shown to be comparable speed wise to spiderman has stated sabertooth to be faster. Sabertooth also had no trouble tagging spiderman at all. So at worst his speed is spiderman level.

Logan ripped Spiderman's webs pretty easily once too.

Spiderman gets tagged by people he is faster than a lot of times.

I mean do you have any scans of Sabertooth displaying the things you are saying he is capable of.

And after the Other Spiderman was about Class 20. (Which has been retconned sad )

Battlehammer
battlehammer, it has NOT BEEN PROVEN that logan is a 2 tonner. I believe you're the ONLY ONE who thinks that.

also, I hope you understand that some artists abuse their artistic license and exaggerate Logan's strength...but he is no where near a 2 tonner.
sorry, but wrong. It been shown this way over and over. Pleases provide evidences of Logan not being able to lift something less then 2 tons.

Oh and it was stated on pannel that his body must wieght tons, and then the floor was shown to give out before he did.

so pleases stop with your lame artiest excuses which you try and uses oevr and over.

Master-Borg

Oh and it was stated on pannel that his body must wieght tons, and then the floor was shown to give out before he did.

his body must weigh tons??!!!...what are you babbling about? please stop before you lose all credibility.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Logan ripped Spiderman's webs pretty easily once too.

Spiderman gets tagged by people he is faster than a lot of times.

I mean do you have any scans of Sabertooth displaying the things you are saying he is capable of.

And after the Other Spiderman was about Class 20. (Which has been retconned sad )

Yea I get some evidences for why Sabertooth strength level Spiderman level it take awhile I got school work, but I will gett them later for you.

Maybe becuases spidermans not faster.

class 20 does not mean 20 ton's mungi debug that theory awhile back.

Master-Borg

Battlehammer
so you really think Logan weighs tons...AHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahaha

PS: please do not ever post on KMC again. thank you.

You really like making an ass of your self don't you?

Harry Lelands power is to increases the wieght and mass of a person.
Did you even read what I posted whith evidences?

I am sorry, but if any one should leave it be you.

Darth Martin
His staff has not been aprt of his standard equiptment for a very long time.

not if we were talkign classic deathstroke then that be correct But he has used it occasionally. Like when he too0k down the JLA in Identity Crisis.

Battlehammer
But he has used it occasionally. Like when he too0k down the JLA in Identity Crisis.

yes, but it not standard equiptment.

Darth Martin
Well I guess he doesn't carry with him in every issue. I don't know where it has gone because in his early run you never saw DS w/o the staff.

Mindset
Yea I get some evidences for why Sabertooth strength level Spiderman level it take awhile I got school work, but I will gett them later for you.

Maybe becuases spidermans not faster.

class 20 does not mean 20 ton's mungi debug that theory awhile back.

Spiderman has been hit by humans, he's not faster than them? Spiderman gets hit by people slower than himself.

Well it doesn't really matter what Mungi debugged, I use Class 20 as being able to lift 20 tons, he wasn't classified as Class 20 in the comics. wink

Battlehammer
Well I guess he doesn't carry with him in every issue. I don't know where it has gone because in his early run you never saw DS w/o the staff.
yes true classic deathstroke it was part of his standard equiptment, but for quite awhile it has not been.

Darth Martin
Oh well, it's not like he needs it. If Spider-Man can use his webbings to throw debris(buil;dings, sighns, billboards etc.) at Logan/Creed they have a shot. If he tries to fight either H2H he will lose IMO. They have him dwarfed in skill, are willing to kill, have powerful healing factors, and adamantium claws. Deathstroke on the other hand will be able to hold his own(not put down likely) against either of them.

Battlehammer
Oh well, it's not like he needs it. If Spider-Man can use his webbings to throw debris(buil;dings, sighns, billboards etc.) at Logan/Creed they have a shot. If he tries to fight either H2H he will lose IMO. They have him dwarfed in skill, are willing to kill, have powerful healing factors, and adamantium claws. Deathstroke on the other hand will be able to hold his own(not put down likely) against either of them.

standard areana setting. so no signs, biuldings ect.

DS won't really be holding his own very long as soon as it goes melee he done for.

Darth Martin
standard areana setting. so no signs, biuldings ect.

DS won't really be holding his own very long as soon as it goes melee he done for. Where in the first post does it say arena setting? confused

I disagree. Deathstroke is smarter, better tactitian, and faster than either of these guys. This guy tags the Flash family, fights Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Batman, and has evaded Superman with his agility before.

Battlehammer
times.

Here Sabertooth prior to his up grades

Easily crushing a weight.
http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sabertoothstrengthpy5.jpg

Slugging it out toe to toe with Ms. Marvel
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sabertoothvsmsmarvelparpu8.jpg

Beating down rogue with pure strength
http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sabertoothvsroguedl6.jpg

Battlehammer
Where in the first post does it say arena setting? confused
If not stated in post, according to the forum rules it an featureless eviorment.

I disagree. Deathstroke is smarter, better tactitian, and faster than either of these guys. This guy tags the Flash family, fights Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Batman, and has evaded Superman with his agility before.
smarter? Not really gunna matter

better tactician maybe not real factor in this type of fight. Logan is also and expert tactican.

faster not really at all. There feats are comparable.

tags flash family which many none meta humans have done. It cis on there part nothing more.

superman was impressed he was that agile, but superman could have easily got him if he wanted too

Batman not a good feat at all. He phyiscally superior in every way to batman and yet still has trouble taking him due to batmans superior skills.

Logan is more skilled then slade is and is not out classed liek batman is physically.

Darth Martin
If not stated in post, according to the forum rules it an featureless eviorment.

smarter? Not really gunna matter

better tactician maybe not real factor in this type of fight. Logan is also and expert tactican.

faster not really at all. There feats are comparable.

tags flash family which many none meta humans have done. It cis on there part nothing more.

superman was impressed he was that agile, but superman could have easily got him if he wanted too

Batman not a good feat at all. He phyiscally superior in every way to batman and yet still has trouble taking him due to batmans superior skills.

Logan is more skilled then slade is and is not out classed liek batman is physically. Logan is a better martial artist than Slade. Don't know about skilled. And Slade tagging Flashes has been done cosistently his whole career. I'm sure Logan has feats of tagging Quicksilver(not that he's anywhere near Flash speed but I'm sure regard that as canon).

Darth Martin
Shooting Kid-Flash before he can react.
http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tt20214qz.jpg
http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tt20223jk.jpg

Strength feat saying he's stronger than that of atleat a hundred men.
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

Slade's speed is atleast 10x that of a normal human.
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsphoefeat3lp.jpg

Dodging bullets.
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokeannual03122pl.jpg

Knocks Kid-Flash out after getting speed-blitzed by him.
http://img203.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teentitans5pyratep02034iv.jpg

Battlehammer
Logan is a better martial artist than Slade. Don't know about skilled.

That would make him the superior h2h fighter. Superior skilled fighter.
Also Logan has superior and vastly more military training on top of superior MA training then Slade

And Slade tagging Flashes has been done cosistently his whole career. I'm sure Logan has feats of tagging Quicksilver(not that he's anywhere near Flash speed but I'm sure regard that as canon).
yes, but many people tag flash it due to there cis. There not going full speed, nor is DS reacting to that speed.

He only 10 times a humans speed.

He also constantly shown to be not much faster then nightwing or many other peak human ish characters.

Darth Martin
Takes down a mercenary after being shot with a high-calibre automatic rifle.
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladedurable4xa.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladedurable21wr.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladedurable36kr.jpg

Due to his enhanced reflexes he sort of sees things in slow-motion.
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladesee3ks.jpg

They won't try this next time. Shows his ability to fight multiple foes which may help ihim in this fight.
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladegunman8wq.jpg

Dodging some more bullets.
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladefast6dr.jpg

Taking out Wally with style.
http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeflash3ea.jpg

Battlehammer
Strength feat saying he's stronger than that of atleat a hundred men.
http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg
That reguire like 50 ton strength which he never ever produced again.

One time feats are unusable, you need a number of them at a certain level for it to be consider his strength level.

Actually it only shows him to be moving at the speed of his thoughts, which is something Logan has done.

Dodging bullets.
Again a feat Logan has done as has, capt and so on.

Reflex speed and a feat Logan has also produced vs speedsters.

Would you like me evidences of Logan doing similar things?

Darth Martin
In case anyone was interested in the "evading Suphttp://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladesuperman7yh.jpg

Kills a Titan.
http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00223kp2zc.jpg

Hanging with Hal and Aquaman and outsmarting them.
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...stroke015cu.jpg
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...stroke027jv.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/...stroke036gr.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/...stroke049le.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/...stroke057wg.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/...stroke062oi.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/...stroke079ve.jpg

Insane timing feat.
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathterm1217ww7.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathterm1218fz3.jpg

Overpowers Donna Troy in a game of Tug of War!
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newteentitansv10221pp5.jpg

Deathstroke wrecks Nightwing, Donna Troy, Batgirl, Jericho and Ravager.......at the same time.
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/05.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/06.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/07.html
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/15.html

14 Titans coming up from behind? No problem.
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/16.html

Dodges Batgirl easily.
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/17.html

Using Cyborg's cannon against the rest of them.
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/18.html

Robin and Beast Boy aren't gonna slow him down either.
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4...w-image/19.html

All scans from the Deathstroke Respect Thread.

Darth Martin
That reguire like 50 ton strength which he never ever produced again.

One time feats are unusable, you need a number of them at a certain level for it to be consider his strength level.

Actually it only shows him to be moving at the speed of his thoughts, which is something Logan has done.

Again a feat Logan has done as has, capt and so on.

Reflex speed and a feat Logan has also produced vs speedsters.

Would you like me evidences of Logan doing similar things? Please. big grin

Battlehammer
yes ive seen his respect thread are there points to the feats?

Just posting a bunch of feats means nothign unless you have a point of arguement why your posting them.

Darth Martin
yes ive seen his respect thread are there points to the feats?

Just posting a bunch of feats means nothign unless you have a point of arguement why your posting them. There all complimenting what I've said earlier. His agility, speed, strength, and intelligence(tactics included) are superior to Logan IMO. I think Slade should fight Logan because Creed's claws are smaller and less of a threat to Spider-Man and should be able ton doge those and not to mention he's already quite a bit stronger.

Battlehammer

wolverine 61: wolverine states his body react and fight faster then he thinks.

Dodging bullets.
Wolverine dodging bullets
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wpyrate09181rtrd9.jpg

Speed demon attempting the same thing, but speed demon is trying to kill
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strategydz6cl2.jpg

Master-Borg
w01ver1n3 w3ighz tonnnzzzzz!!!

Battlehammer
There all complimenting what I've said earlier. His agility, speed, strength, and intelligence(tactics included) are superior to Logan IMO. I think Slade should fight Logan because Creed's claws are smaller and less of a threat to Spider-Man and should be able ton doge those and not to mention he's already quite a bit stronger.
sorry, but just posting down repsect thread is not an arguement.

tell me which feats you think Logan could not do and I will respond to them.

Im not gunna simply post his entire respect thread it a waste of every ones time.

spidermans not qutie a bit stronger then sabertooth there roughly the same strength and when they fought sabertooth seem the stronger.

also speed wise, spidermans never even shown to be logan superior in terms of speed let a lone sabertooths.

also sabertooth claws make it a lot easier to cut webbing or simply ripp through it on strength alone.

Battlehammer
w01ver1n3 w3ighz tonnnzzzzz!!!

Again you make an ass of your self, by not fully reading my post and responding with ignorance.

Master-Borg
Again you make an ass of your self, by not fully reading my post and responding with ignorance. I read your 'reasoning' and I use that term loosely

its rather sad that you actually believe the nonsense babble you are spewing...Wolverine weighs several tons ftw!

Battlehammer

Master-Borg

Battlehammer
reading it again, it appears I misunderstood your post, no thanks to your bad writing...

still, what was that example supposed to prove?
You either have the worst comprehension skills or you responded with out reading my post fully. You do this a lot and it makes you look like an ignorant ass whole.

To prove he a 2 tonner which you seem to think he not.

Master-Borg
You either have the worst comprehension skills or you responded with out reading my post fully. You do this a lot and it makes you look like an ignorant ass whole.

To prove he a 2 tonner which you seem to think he not.

it's not my comprehension skills my friend, it's your poor writing skills.

also, how does making logan heavy prove he is a 2 tonner? confused

Battlehammer
it's not my comprehension skills my friend, it's your poor writing skills.
Not at all no one elses had trouble understand what I wrote, but your self and your superior attitude which always back fires.

also, how does making logan heavy prove he is a 2 tonner? confused

........are you serous. He was made to weight ton's. Which kept increasing. So even if he was only 2 tons which is doubt full he still did not yield to the weight and the floor gave out before he did.

Master-Borg
Not at all no one elses had trouble understand what I wrote, but your self and your superior attitude which always back fires.

........are you serous. He was made to weight ton's. Which kept increasing. So even if he was only 2 tons which is doubt full he still did not yield to the weight and the floor gave out before he did. that's a bad example, the weight is distributed across his body

for example, a 500 pound isn't necessarily stronger than a 200 pound man.

Battlehammer
that's a bad example, the weight is distributed across his body

for example, a 500 pound isn't necessarily stronger than a 200 pound man.
No, but if you were 200 pounds and all of a sudden were made to weight 500 pounds and you were only able to lift 300 you would fail to hold your weight.

Also the floor a very thick floor with bricks and so forth supporting it failed, before Logan did. Mean Logan was able to support ton's. Which likly was greater then 2 ton's.

so it really does help my arguement. Not to mention I have scanns and other feats of Logans strength putting him in the 2 ton range.

Master-Borg

so it really does help my arguement. Not to mention I have scanns and other feats of Logans strength putting him in the 2 ton range.

i know the scans you have...they are piss poor evidence

1) logan throws a shark - we don't know how heavy that shark is, most likely under 1000 pounds

2) logan holds an elevator - but it wasn't like he was lifting it on his on, he was using the pulley as leverage

Battlehammer
i know the scans you have...they are piss poor evidence
Not even close.

i1) logan throws a shark - we don't know how heavy that shark is, most likely under 1000 pounds
Actaully I have evidences of how much a shark that size woudl wieght which would bee over 1000's pounds.

2) logan holds an elevator - but it wasn't like he was lifting it on his on, he was using the pulley as leverage

It was a full elevator, he did not uses a pull system. He was holding it by the wire and his other arm holding the other wire, which is far more difficult then simply suporting it weight.

ankur29
sorry, but wrong. It been shown this way over and over. Pleases provide evidences of Logan not being able to lift something less then 2 tons.

http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=page51.jpg

also there was an inciednt in which logan was dragging a tied up or unconscius hulk( marvel knight wolverine and hulk) he was putting alot of effort into doing so from what i can remember, hulk only weighs like 1400lbs , and dragging is much easier than press lifting embarrasment

Not even close.

Actaully I have evidences of how much a shark that size woudl wieght which would bee over 1000's pounds.

then why aren't you milking this for what its worth , i,e if it was a 2000-3000 lbs (1 - 1.5 ton) shark logan would have to be lift like more than 5 tons to throw it above his head several feet the way he did ( i,e if i can press 50kg above my head, i would still heavily struggle to throw 15kg 'fish' (the shark in this human analogy) with it's weight awkwardly distributed clear of several feet above my head.

It seems that that you feel a bit timid stating logan deseves to be part of the 2 ton scene, showing you have very little faith in the credibility feat hence why you try to gauge logan's strength quite minimally (2 tons is not enough to throw the shark )

this is also the case with jinzin , who showed the feat of sabretooth breaking the barrier capable of stopping a charging elephant, i calculated creed would have to be class 75 to acoomplish anything of the sort , then again there is him fighting "clas 75,50's and three shortting them , his owns fans ignore this and seem happier with class 20-25( a quarter of thrid of what his strength shoudl be from feats like this) , this just shows how feats like that are considered silly by the charecters fans , they too have little faith in the credibility of the feat hence undermining the true strength displayed in a riduclous feat that is out of charecter

It was a full elevator, he did not uses a pull system. He was holding it by the wire and his other arm holding the other wire, which is far more difficult then simply suporting it weight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ankur29
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=page51.jpg

also there was an inciednt in which logan was dragging a tied up or unconscius hulk( marvel knight wolverine and hulk) he was putting alot of effort into doing so from what i can remember, hulk only weighs like 1400lbs , and dragging is much easier than press lifting embarrasment

Again on panel evidence >>>>>>Hand books. You showing a hand book entry does not have precedents over many feats form a primary source. Primary source>>>>>secondary source with many controdictions.

then why aren't you milking this for what its worth , i,e if it was a 2000-3000 lbs (1 - 1.5 ton) shark logan would have to be lift like more than 5 tons to throw it above his head several feet the way he did ( i,e if i can press 50kg above my head, i would still heavily struggle to throw 15kg 'fish' (the shark in this human analogy) with it's weight awkwardly distributed clear of several feet above my head.
It not a 200 pound shark it a 1,100 pound shark.

It seems that that you feel a bit timid stating logan deseves to be part of the 2 ton scene, showing you have very little faith in the credibility feat hence why you try to gauge logan's strength quite minimally (2 tons is not enough to throw the shark
No I think he clearly deserve to be a 2 tonner, and his feats prove it. If people sound timid about stating facts about character like wolverine it due to the amount of hazing and hate that has occurred on the boards. Back only a few years ago people on the boards treated wolverine as if he had normal human strength and was unskilled retard. People have learned how to pick there battles and no try and shove things down peoples throat when it comes to wolverine.

I know

Starscream M

No I think he clearly deserve to be a 2 tonner, and his feats prove it. sigh erm

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
sigh erm

yea we should all be like you an ignore on pannel evidence right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
yea we should all be like you an ignore on pannel evidence right roll eyes (sarcastic) no, we should be like you...ignore basically 95% of evidence that puts logan under 1 ton strength in favor of 3 ridiculous feats roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
no, we should be like you...ignore basically 95% of evidence that puts logan under 1 ton strength in favor of 3 ridiculous feats roll eyes (sarcastic)

First off it not three feats he has numerous feats. second off show evidences of him not being able to lift some thing under 2 tons. I mean sinces there 95% evidences that controdicts it you should easily be able to find at least 3 events of him being unable to do so. come one prove what you said or was it you talking out your back end again?

Stunner2xx
Spiderman and DS outsmart these two morons for the win

Battlehammer
socks gotta love them

Starscream M
First off it not three feats he has numerous feats. second off show evidences of him not being able to lift some thing under 2 tons. I mean sinces there 95% evidences that controdicts it you should easily be able to find at least 3 events of him being unable to do so. come one prove what you said or was it you talking out your back end again? no, burden of proof is on you to prove he can lift 2 tons

I can't prove a negative

Wild Shadow
the pack take the win. in a featureless environment the other team has no terrain to utilize which is what they incorporate into their fighting style most of the time.

Battlehammer
no, burden of proof is on you to prove he can lift 2 tons

I can't prove a negative
ive already proven that he can.

you cant make statements like 95% of evidence says he can't lift 1 ton and then not provide any evidences, because you got caught talking out your ass.

Starscream M

you cant make statements like 95% of evidence says he can't lift 1 ton and then not provide any evidences, because you got caught talking out your ass. I can back up the 95% statement

go read logan comics...I'll bet you if you read 30 of the most recent comics, you will not find one issue where he lifts over 2 tons.

so there, checkmate.

Wild Shadow
how is he suppose to prove logan is at a minimum a two tonner when you have dismissed the examples he already provided?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how is he suppose to prove logan is at a minimum a two tonner when you have dismissed the examples he already provided? 3 examples out of 50 years? come on gimme a break...those were just PIS feats

and two of them were not even 2 ton feats.

Battlehammer
I can back up the 95% statement

go read logan comics...I'll bet you if you read 30 of the most recent comics, you will not find one issue where he lifts over 2 tons.

so there, checkmate.
No you can't Your saying 95% evidence prove he cant lift 1 ton, but him not attempting to lift so does not prove your statement right.

you are utterly rediculoius

iceman24567
No you can't Your saying 95% evidence prove he cant lift 1 ton, but him not attempting to lift so does not prove your statement right.

you are utterly rediculoius laughing

Battlehammer
3 examples out of 50 years? come on gimme a break...those were just PIS feats

and two of them were not even 2 ton feats.
it not 3 examples and he not even been a character for 50 years dip shit.

yea there all pis even though he been doing feats like this since his creation roll eyes (sarcastic)

everything wolverine does is pis roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
shark incident - shark is about 1000 pounds at most

garbage can incident - again, about 1000 pounds

elevator incident - about 2000 pounds

none of those approaches 2 tons, which is 4000 pounds

Charmander

*Insert 30 more pages of thread*

Battlehammer

Not at all. First off the shark weights 1,100 pounds he lifted over his head and through it in the boat with no leverage that would take at least 2 ton strenght to achieve.

garbage incident weighted 1,600 pounds and he throw it with one arm five feet.........again would take over 2 tons of strength.

elevator incodent would clearly take over 2 ton strength to achieve he held a full friggin elevator and his own weight while holding on to a friggin wire.......

actaully every single one would take over 2 tons to do. You low balling it does not change that fact

Wild Shadow
@numbnuts

so your defense is that all of logan's strength feats and strength comparison with other legit 2-15 tonners where he arm locks or pushes against them ot lifts things is BS PIS? for the sole reason that he hasnt done it in at least 30 issues which amount to at least 2 1/2 yrs. even though he has a record of such feat spanning over 3 decades?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Charmander
*Insert 30 more pages of thread*
no reason to bother the dudes like talking to a brick wall. ive had this debate with him numerous times and shown evidence after evidences which he ignores and calls pis or low balls it.

ankur29
Again on panel evidence >>>>>>Hand books. You showing a hand book entry does not have precedents over many feats form a primary source. Primary source>>>>>secondary source with many controdictions.

im sure the handbook writers have access to all the feats you speak of , i wonder why they chos eto negelct it though confused

It not a 200 pound shark it a 1,100 pound shark.

i never said 200 sad i said why not 2000/3000lbs , where does it say 1100lbs anyway , even with that weight (0.5 tonnes logan woudl have to be stronger than able to lift 2 tons to throw it above his head the way he did, i wanted to know why you are happy with the 2 ton limit? sabretooth has >>class 75 feats (yup thats right folks ,overpowereing charging elephant barrier, three shotting class 50,75 etc , howver i am not too sure on the credibility) why are sabretooth fans happy with calling him class 20/25

Wild Shadow
because if we were to say logan is easily a 5 tonner or 10 tonner by reference of ppl he has fought and shown to match or stalemate in a hand grip push attack ppl would call us fanboys and liars. it is easier to get ppl to believe he is at least a 2 tonner then anything else even though the creator and writers of logan designed him to be spidey's counterparts in many abilities with a slight variation.

ankur29
because if we were to say logan is easily a 5 tonner or 10 tonner by reference of ppl he has fought and shown to match or stalemate in a hand grip push attack ppl would call us fanboys and liars. it is easier to get ppl to believe he is at least a 2 tonner then anything else even though the creator and writers of logan designed him to be spidey's counterparts in many abilities with a slight variation.

umm that was the original 'intention', but it got scrapped eventually

so do you belive logan is a 5/10 tonner?i mean he did give herc a "blow worthy of titans" , why stop there he could be class 25 perhaps confused

my idea was that wolverine/sabretooth fans undermine his strength feats as they feel the feat is not credible, and out of charecter

Mindset
because if we were to say logan is easily a 5 tonner or 10 tonner by reference of ppl he has fought and shown to match or stalemate in a hand grip push attack ppl would call us fanboys and liars. And those people would be right.

Wild Shadow
And those people would be right.

hence, why we dont say that wink instead we say that an adamantium braced or locked skeleton position allowed him to perform such feats and we dont include his muscle strength in that reference. stick out tongue

@ankur

logans striking power is a completely different issue. that has bn shown on panel numerous times against brick opponents, and accredited by many ppl like nick fury, logan own statement of having to control his striking power against low lvl meta's and humans. on panel displays of what his adamantium backed punches, claw swipes and body can do to tony's unbreakable glass and shield's Glass that can withstand a nuke but not logan throwing himself at it.

cool

it also sounds to me that you are just trying to goat ppl here. shifty

StiltmanFTW
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1240/mcflyd.jpg

Wild Shadow
hilarious laughing

Battlehammer
im sure the handbook writers have access to all the feats you speak of , i wonder why they chos eto negelct it though confused

Because there lazy, dont have the info, really are not an authority on the matter ect. Or the fact marvel them selfs know how inaccurate there own hand books are. There secondary sources which are consistently wrong. on pannel statements and feats>>>>>hand books simple as that.

i i never said 200 sad i said why not 2000/3000lbs , where does it say 1100lbs anyway , even with that weight (0.5 tonnes logan woudl have to be stronger than able to lift 2 tons to throw it above his head the way he did, i wanted to know why you are happy with the 2 ton limit?
Yea I know I ment to put another 0 there. If you look up the wieght of a shark that sizes you get 1000-1,200 pounds. Yes Logan is a 2 tonner plus. ALso depends on his state of mind, when he berserker he good deal stronger then normal.

Starscream M
Not at all. First off the shark weights 1,100 pounds he lifted over his head and through it in the boat with no leverage that would take at least 2 ton strenght to achieve.

garbage incident weighted 1,600 pounds and he throw it with one arm five feet.........again would take over 2 tons of strength.

elevator incodent would clearly take over 2 ton strength to achieve he held a full friggin elevator and his own weight while holding on to a friggin wire.......

actaully every single one would take over 2 tons to do. You low balling it does not change that fact

1. shark incident does not take 2 ton strength....as you said its 1100 lbs....throwing it a few feet does not make it more impressive

2. prove the garbage can weighs over 1600lbs.

3. elevator was held by a pulley system so logan didn't have to carry the whole weight.

Starscream M
Because there lazy, dont have the info, really are not an authority on the matter ect. Or the fact marvel them selfs know how inaccurate there own hand books are. There secondary sources which are consistently wrong. on pannel statements and feats>>>>>hand books simple as that.

yeah, all marvel editors over the years are just lazy ignorant retards right?

surely, they don't know as much about wolverine as you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer

no they clearly dont. If you havent notice hand book consistently condrodict one another.

I mean i guess doom as class 2 strength right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
no they clearly dont. If you havent notice hand book consistently condrodict one another.

I mean i guess doom as class 2 strength right roll eyes (sarcastic) doom's strength fluctuates due to his armor...wolverine's doesn't. nice try though.

Battlehammer
doom's strength fluctuates due to his armor...wolverine's doesn't. nice try though.
Doom strength has never been at 2 tonns, nor would it make senses to put Doom strength at it very lowest suit....kind adumb dont you think?

or how about rouge beeing stated as niormal human in strength when she a 50 tonner list goes on an on.

oh and wolverine strength can fluctuate.

pleases this sad attempt to trying to make Hand book more then they are wont work. It a fact there inaccurate and 2ndary sources as well. It a fact we take comic evidence over hand book every time. it also a fact your simply annoying

Starscream M

pleases this sad attempt to trying to make Hand book more then they are wont work. It a fact there inaccurate and 2ndary sources as well. It a fact we take comic evidence over hand book every time. it also a fact your simply annoying oh i never said handbooks trumped comic evidence, my whole point is that the handbook is consistent with logan's comic showings, more or less

you only provided 3 shitty examples, none of which clearly demonstrate him to be a 2 tonner

Starscream M
so you think Wolverine can lift a small car over his head? he should if he's a 2 tonner

Wild Shadow
doom's strength fluctuates due to his armor...wolverine's doesn't. nice try though.

when in the hell do we use only bio's to gauge strength and power here?
we use on panel confirmation as well and we use on panel showing over written description of abilities.

marvel and DC constantly screw up. hence, why they have constant updates every few yrs.

logan was not using the support of the pulley to hold on to the elevator his stength wasnt augmented by it either. he was plainly holding the elevator cable with his grip from both ends the pulley system had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

i am also surprised you havent bn banned yet by your obvious trolling. that h=brings nothing to the discussion here.

Starscream M
so now, because I don't agree that logan is a 2 tonner, that makes me a troll? wow just wow.

Battlehammer
oh i never said handbooks trumped comic evidence, my whole point is that the handbook is consistent with logan's comic showings, more or less

you only provided 3 shitty examples, none of which clearly demonstrate him to be a 2 tonner
No I have provided loads of evidences you just ignore it like the troll you are.

ecpt the hand books arnt consistent with one another, some say he has normal human strength some say peak human other say enhanced human, other say superhuman ect. Hell many of the hand book say that sword stabs take days even weeks for him to heal........

your just talking out your ass now.

jinzin

It seems that that you feel a bit timid stating logan deseves to be part of the 2 ton scene, showing you have very little faith in the credibility feat hence why you try to gauge logan's strength quite minimally (2 tons is not enough to throw the shark )

this is also the case with jinzin , who showed the feat of sabretooth breaking the barrier capable of stopping a charging elephant, i calculated creed would have to be class 75 to acoomplish anything of the sort , then again there is him fighting "clas 75,50's and three shortting them , his owns fans ignore this and seem happier with class 20-25( a quarter of thrid of what his strength shoudl be from feats like this) , this just shows how feats like that are considered silly by the charecters fans , they too have little faith in the credibility of the feat hence undermining the true strength displayed in a riduclous feat that is out of charecter

Slight problem here.

Sabretooth's feat is what? 75 tons if you use the highest figures humanly possible. While Sabretooth's feat would still be around 50 tons of force at more minimal figures, here's the thing: I realize it's a high end feat. But it IS a feat of strength. His feats of strength EASILY put him in the 15-20 ton range, beyond that even? Sure... but you have to at some point note that the feats easily exceed his limitations and bring validity to the guesstimated figures of Sabretooth's 15-20 tons and Wolverine's 2 tons.

When you have people who try to lowball these characters and place them in a strength category below what they've seemingly performed at consistently, you have to conteract the lowballing with highbrowsing and realize that the truth really lies somewhere in between. This is why we don't milk these feats for what they're worth; They are easily high end feats, but they also strip away the doubt that they can perform a feat OF the nature of 2 or 15 tons when people who don't like the characters or whatever say they can't.

Wolverine's not typically going to gorilla press 2 tons without effort, but to think his typical limit is in the two ton area is not unthinkable given what he's done, same thing for Sabretooth.

jinzin

Let's be honest here... Most probably DON'T know as much as me and Hammer. Wolverine's our guy! We make it a point to note all of his appearances and performances, and EU literature etc... When you have Marvel writers thinking Wolverine's going to beat Shang Chi using street brawling tactics because he's not as skilled as Chi and editors saying, that's okay, but THEN having handbook writers saying Wolverine has not only learned but MASTERED almost every style of combat known to man and having more editors saying that's okay too... you know there's some ignorance going around somewhere and it's obviously not from our end. no expression

ankur29
..soz double post

ankur29

Battlehammer
Not sure what your trying to prove.

Your hand books are inaccurate consistently condrodict eachother and are not primary sources. Evidences shows that wolverine has done numerous feats that put him 2ton plus not sure what your trying to debate here. Seems like your just argueing for the sake of it.

Fact Logan has feats many feats that put him easily over 1000 pounds, he has many others that put him over 2 ton range

Starscream M
Not sure what your trying to prove.

Your hand books are inaccurate consistently condrodict eachother and are not primary sources. Evidences shows that wolverine has done numerous feats that put him 2ton plus not sure what your trying to debate here. Seems like your just argueing for the sake of it.

Fact Logan has feats many feats that put him easily over 1000 pounds, he has many others that put him over 2 ton range I call your bluff.

List the 'many' feats that puts him over 2 ton range.

Battlehammer
trash can one
made to weight tons one
shark one
punching the guy under water one
elevator one

thoses are just the ones off the top of my head. all of which reguire more then 2 ton strength.

love how you think I am bluffing when the feats have already been mention in thsi very thread

Badabing
I call your bluff.

List the 'many' feats that puts him over 2 ton range. Wolverine lifts an elevator full of people:
1. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/161/elevatorliftqe9.jpg

Wolverine one handedly tossed a motorcycle a short distance at Mcliesh with enough force to cripple the man:
1.http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1317/motorcyclexa0.jpg
Wolverine tosses a dumpster (an estimated 1600 lbs) one handed from one side of an ally to the other sending it airborn:
1. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5372/dumpsterii9.jpg

Starscream M
trash can one
made to weight tons one
shark one
punching the guy under water one
elevator one

thoses are just the ones off the top of my head. all of which reguire more then 2 ton strength.

love how you think I am bluffing when the feats have already been mention in thsi very thread yeah I figured those were the ones you were thinking of...none of those are clear 2 ton feats

they're all speculation on your part...which is worthless

do you know what a clear feat would be...ie if wolverine lifts a small car...that would be good proof. not the crap you keep repeating.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
Wolverine lifts an elevator full of people:
1. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/...atorliftqe9.jpg

Wolverine one handedly tossed a motorcycle a short distance at Mcliesh with enough force to cripple the man:
1. http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/...torcyclexa0.jpg

Wolverine tosses a dumpster (an estimated 1600 lbs) one handed from one side of an ally to the other sending it airborn:
1. http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5372/dumpsterii9.jpg bada, how is any of that demonstration that Logan lifts over 4000 pounds? none of those things are even over 2000 pounds.

Battlehammer
bada, how is any of that demonstration that Logan lifts over 4000 pounds? none of those things are even over 2000 pounds.
all of thoses feats would reguire 2 ton strength easily save for the motorcycle

Battlehammer

do you know what a clear feat would be...ie if wolverine lifts a small car...that would be good proof. not the crap you keep repeating.

You can keep ignoring it all you want, but you just look like an idiot. Lifting a small car is not hold more ground then thoses feats I mentioned.

Starscream M
ok whatever dood...believe what you want. I'm finished with this debate...I still personally think Logan's strength is about 1 ton peak.

Badabing
bada, how is any of that demonstration that Logan lifts over 4000 pounds? none of those things are even over 2000 pounds. They were all with one arm. The elevator is the heaviest, probably, and was held with one arm. The motorcycle weighs over 1,000 pounds and was tossed with one arm w/o much effort. The dumpster weighs 1,600 pounds and was tossed with one arm w/o much effort. Doesn't take a lot of thought to realize that those feats put him within range of a 2 tonner.

Battlehammer
ok whatever dood...believe what you want. I'm finished with this debate...I still personally think Logan's strength is about 1 ton peak.

dispite the fact he regularly preformed feats over 2 tons. but that expected from you.

also peak wolverine which is berserker wolverine is avstly stronger then his normal self to the point he broken 15 tonner bear hug, twenty men or more could not hold him down, over powered to meta humans, punched man fifty feat ect.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
They were all with one arm. The elevator is the heaviest, probably, and was held with one arm. The motorcycle weighs over 1,000 pounds and was tossed with one arm w/o much effort. The dumpster weighs 1,600 pounds and was tossed with one arm w/o much effort. Doesn't take a lot of thought to realize that those feats put him within range of a 2 tonner.
cosigned

SamZED
There are no definite winners in this fight imo It could go both ways.

StiltmanFTW
T1

Tha C-Master

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
So how strong is Spiderman since he's lifted a tank before?

it doesnt matter because spidey has only done it once hence it was a BS PIS moment. wink confused from his average display of strength i put spidey at the 4 or 5 ton range. cool

Tha C-Master
it doesnt matter because spidey has only done it once hence it was a BS PIS moment. wink confused from his average display of strength i put spidey at the 4 or 5 ton range. cool Flipping a sub car, lifting tons of stuff off of him, throwing a vehicle at the top of a building? What makes those BS moments and Wolverine throwing a motorcycle NOT one? Nothing, and that is exactly my point.

Starscream M
good point cmaster. If we take spiderman's high feats....he's over 50 tonner.

Wild Shadow
Flipping a sub car, lifting tons of stuff off of him, throwing a vehicle at the top of a building? What makes those BS moments and Wolverine throwing a motorcycle NOT one? Nothing, and that is exactly my point.
exactly we both agree wink

Tha C-Master
exactly we both agree wink I'm just saying it's one way or another. I don't mind characters having adrenaline and doing really high end feats, but we can't accept one character and not another.

Wild Shadow
I'm just saying it's one way or another. I don't mind characters having adrenaline and doing really high end feats, but we can't accept one character and not another.

And who here is doing that? bear in mind i was just making an example of spidey and his feat of the tank to be a smart@$$. big grin

Tha C-Master
And who here is doing that? bear in mind i was just making an example of spidey and his feat of the tank to be a smart@$$. big grin I know, I'm talking about the strength stuff in general though.

leonidas
c-master AND AC are posting?? damn, who left the door to the old age home unlocked . . .?

stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Funny. stick out tongue

Yea I did see him posting, I generally come on here to talk to PR as I have my own small forum, but I saw a few threads that interested me.

namorsubby
team 2

ankur29
I'm just saying it's one way or another. I don't mind characters having adrenaline and doing really high end feats, but we can't accept one character and not another.

yes this is what i was trying to establish , creeds high end feats will make him class 75 , why do creed fans accept 15-20 tons ,my conclusion is that they feel the class 75 feat is inconsisent with the charecter and don't deem it credible enough to call sabretooth class 75,instances where sabretooth appears stronger than he should be is due to poor writing

spiderman based on high end feats would be over 25 ton range, i don't understand why there is alot of hypocorism , ppl are willing to use guesstimated figures for logan/creed but use hadnbook figures for spiderman

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't that just a mini-tank?

Tha C-Master
yes this is what i was trying to establish , creeds high end feats will make him class 75 , why do creed fans accept 15-20 tons ,my conclusion is that they feel the class 75 feat is inconsisent with the charecter and don't deem it credible enough to call sabretooth class 75,instances where sabretooth appears stronger than he should be is due to poor writing

spiderman based on high end feats would be over 25 ton range, i don't understand why there is alot of hypocorism , ppl are willing to use guesstimated figures for logan/creed but use hadnbook figures for spiderman You got me.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't that just a mini-tank? That was a big tank (tanks are supposed to be big), might not have been the biggest tank ever written but it was at least normal sized. To not only lift it, but to *swing* it into another without much effort shows he can lift 2-3 times that weight. A normal tank is about 50 tons, even if that one happened to be slightly lighter, it is still over a 50 ton feat.

StiltmanFTW
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3301/amazingspiderman32015.th.jpg

jinzin

jinzin

Yeah? And? That's why we try to find the AVERAGE of a character's strength and speed. All characters have feats that put them well above their generally accepted and displayed limits. Spiderman's high end feats would actually place him somewhere in the 50-60 ton range, some argue possibly 100. It's pretty clear, the writers knew enough to write the character as having super strength but didn't put enough thought into WHAT they were putting on panel when it came to cold hard numbers.

Again, what do you think we SHOULD be doing?

spiderman based on high end feats would be over 25 ton range, i don't understand why there is alot of hypocorism , ppl are willing to use guesstimated figures for logan/creed but use hadnbook figures for spiderman Spiderman WAS at the 20 ton range before his downgrade confused

Meh, Spiderman's a slippery slope of a character when it comes to his super strength.

He's consistently portrayed as lifting things around 10-15 tons, and has shown a number of 20 ton range feats. The thing about him is that his high end feats are also pretty consistent. He's a character who's strength seems to triple or quadruple when under extreme duress even if it is only for a moment's sake.... I'm absolutely okay with that, but that doesn't mean he'll be fighting with that level of strength throughout entire fights, because, that too isn't how he consistently operates. erm

Tha C-Master
Seems fair, the feat isn't rubbish, he can do it, but not casually. Not his best feats.

The tank he lifted over his head was large. I'd say it was at least 20-30 tons, to swing that tank like that makes it a high end feat, stiltman.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Cjm1001/fe33bb18d559.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Cjm1001/29853c603052.jpg

Tha C-Master
Actually it looks closer to at least 35 tons. Either way he can use that strength in a fight here, because he'd be at his best and fights aren't generally long affairs anyways. He still has high end stamina and he isn't phased. Meh.

carver9
Actually it looks closer to at least 35 tons. Either way he can use that strength in a fight here, because he'd be at his best and fights aren't generally long affairs anyways. He still has high end stamina and he isn't phased. Meh.

And what difference is 35 tons going to make in a fight against sabertooth and wolvie who has shrugged off punches from the thing and wendigo? confused

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by carver9
And what difference is 35 tons going to make in a fight against sabertooth and wolvie who has shrugged off punches from the thing and wendigo? confused Where has he *shrugged* off these punches, Wolverine was ko'ed by thing from a bonk on the head, and even if he was "a little hurt" before, it doesn't change the fact that the hit had an effect on him. He has also said Spiderman's hits hurt, so they can hurt him.

But I'm not starting that catfight, my point was about strength gauging and nothing else. That is more than a class 35 feat.

carver9
Where has he *shrugged* off these punches, Wolverine was ko'ed by thing from a bonk on the head, and even if he was "a little hurt" before, it doesn't change the fact that the hit had an effect on him. He has also said Spiderman's hits hurt, so they can hurt him.

But I'm not starting that catfight, my point was about strength gauging and nothing else. That is more than a class 35 feat.

But he shrugged off punches from an enraged spiderman. confused

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by carver9
But he shrugged off punches from an enraged spiderman. confused

dont forget to mention they were repetitive high speed punches wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>