Deathstroke vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in some jungle. Standard equipment , current versions of both characters...........

Darth Martin
Deathstroke. Smarter, more skilled, more tactically advanced, better weaponry, and a healing factor to match.

Deathstroke
What are Sabe's current stats like?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Deathstroke
What are Sabe's current stats like?

Deceased..waka waka

Before his death it seems he lost his adamantium skelton once again without any reasoning behind it. Most likely retconned out with House of M

llagrok
His super strength and healing factor is pretty impressive now, Deathstroke might not even be able to put him down with his usual equipment.

Still, he's got the skill on his side.

Erik-Lensherr
Deathstroke.

Battlehammer
sabertooth is physically superior and really can't be put down by slades weapondry.

assuming this is sabertooth prior to death.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sabertooth is physically superior and really can't be put down by slades weapondry.

assuming this is sabertooth prior to death.

slade is faster

slade is more agile

slade is a better fighter

slade is MUCH MUCH smarter

slade wins

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
slade is faster
No he not

slade is more agile
true though but not by a margin that would give him any large advantage.

slade is a better fighter
Again not by a margin that gives him any great advantage. Sabertooth is also a skilled fighter.

slade is MUCH MUCH smarter

slade wins
Sabertooth is no idiot, he quite bright. Also slade beign smarter is not going to help him win this? Hell smarts matter little in any none prep fight unless the person there facing is an idiot like rhino

why does slade win?

He a slightly better fighter.

He more agile.

He smarter which won't do a dam thing for him.

Sabertooth

more experienced, more training

stronger

more durable

better stamina

an take what ever slade dishes out, why slade can't say the same thing.

Master-Borg
Slade fights entire teams like teen titans...sabretooth is a joke to him, a bad joke

iceman24567
Slade takes Sabertooth down the man took on the League and was beating them down.

Battlehammer
Slade fights entire teams like teen titans...sabretooth is a joke to him, a bad joke
with prep mostly.

also every one has high end feats. Sabertooth has stomp on many x-men before, not to mention he goes toe to toe with wolverine who has taken on his fair share of teams.

Sorry, but basing your opinion of a fight due to fighting a team is not good debating.

When characters are on teams there more prone to cis while fightign a single character.

Also slades has fought the titans true, but then on a number of occassions has trouble with jsut night wing, or batman and so forth.

His majority of his showings show this actually.

He like taskmaster, taskmaster has good feats verses teams, but one he fights the same people one on one he does not fair nearly so well.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Slade takes Sabertooth down the man took on the League and was beating them down.
yes when he fights night wing by him selfs he never fairs so well, hell night wing has been on the winning end.

iceman24567
yes when he fights night wing by him selfs he never fairs so well, hell night wing has been on the winning end. Deathstroke respects Nightwing that's the only reason why he's not dead plus he never had a reason to to really fight him all out. Wait didn't Slade ko Dick in like 2 panels? Bad comparison anyways doesn't help your argument.

Battlehammer
Deathstroke respects Nightwing that's the only reason why he's not dead plus he never had a reason to to really fight him all out. Wait didn't Slade ko Dick in like 2 panels? Bad comparison anyways doesn't help your argument.
Not really. I mean we all know night wings not fighting to kill deathstroke so thats a bad cop out.

Actaully it does. Night wing has proven time and again to fight DS toe to toe.

That fact alone disproves this whole DS fights teams which means he stomps sabertooth theory.

sorry, but when characters fight teams the teams job, it a none fact. Which is proven by the fact that when the character fights one of the teamates seperatly they never fair so well.

iceman24567
Name one character that has beatten Slade one on one that's on or below Sabertooth level no expression.

Mindset
Battlehammer you never provided scans that Sabertooth is stronger and faster than Spiderman.

batdude123
Well... whoever wins, wins. And whoever loses, loses.

At least, that's how I see it.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by batdude123
Well... whoever wins, wins. And whoever loses, loses.

At least, that's how I see it.

John Madden? Is that you?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Battlehammer you never provided scans that Sabertooth is stronger and faster than Spiderman.
No I said he was spidermans level.

Also I did posts scanns of his strength in the other thread

Battlehammer
Name one character that has beatten Slade one on one that's on or below Sabertooth level no expression.
Why bother? People like batman battle slade, as do night wing and give him quite a match and if not mistken nightwing has been on the winning end before. Green arrow ahs even defeat DS if not mistaken.

None of thoses characters go hope to down sabertooth.

iceman24567
Battlehammer you never provided scans that Sabertooth is stronger and faster than Spiderman. Umm maybe because he isn't?

Mindset
No I said he was spidermans level.

Also I did posts scanns of his strength in the other thread

Ah your right, I missed them.

But stalemating a weak Ms. Marvel and sneaking up and surprise attacking Rogue don't really show he is on Spiderman's level of strength. Do you have anything better?

Battlehammer
Ah your right, I missed them.

But stalemating a weak Ms. Marvel and sneaking up and surprise attacking Rogue don't really show he is on Spiderman's level of strength. Do you have anything better?
Spiderman could not have generated that kind of power to KO rouge in two hits.

Actaully I think you missed the context. She was weaken due to fighting sabertooth toe to toe like she was.

iceman24567
Why bother? People like batman battle slade, as do night wing and give him quite a match and if not mistken nightwing has been on the winning end before. Green arrow ahs even defeat DS if not mistaken.

None of thoses characters go hope to down sabertooth. He has also beaten The entire Teen Titan roster, Hal, Aquaman and he has beaten Kid Flash one on one. Do you really think Sabertooth can match that? Plus Batman only matched him when he was depowered. Deathstroke being faster, smarter and more agile give him the nod. What does Sabertooth have on him strength? Not cutting it here when a guy can counter Donna Troys strength.

Mindset

Actaully I think you missed the context. She was weaken due to fighting sabertooth toe to toe like she was.

And you know Spiderman could not do it how? All he did was throw her through some rocks, against a tree, then punches her. Also how strong Rogue was during this period of time has a factor.

And the context from the scan appears that Ms. Marvel had already been fighting, in one panel she said her punches had no power behind them, are you telling me Sabertooth made her that tired in one panel?

Scans taken out of context don't prove much.

Battlehammer
He has also beaten The entire Teen Titan roster, Hal, Aquaman and he has beaten Kid Flash one on one. Do you really think Sabertooth can match that? Plus Batman only matched him when he was depowered. Deathstroke being faster, smarter and more agile give him the nod. What does Sabertooth have on him strength? Not cutting it here when a guy can counter Donna Troys strength.

are you kidding me? It common knowledge that when characters fight vs one character as a team cis effects the team greatly, thats shown true by the simply amount of trouble he has every time he faces night wing. Batman has neevr ahd a problem going toe to toe with slade.

Sabertooth ahs stomp on the x-men team. He beat wolverine who has stompped on many teams in his day

taskmaster fights teams, but then when he fights the person one on one he never does well.

sorru, but basing your arguement off the fact he has fought teams before means little to nothing.

Sabertooth is just as fast. He will and can hit slade which will put him down. Sabertooth on the other hand can take slades punisherment all day and will be fine.

Battlehammer
AOriginally posted by Mindset
nd you know Spiderman could not do it how? All he did was throw her through some rocks, against a tree, then punches her. Also how strong Rogue was during this period of time has a factor. \
Yes which spiderman likly could not have accomplised proving he at least spiderman level.

Class 75 if not mistaken.

And the context from the scan appears that Ms. Marvel had already been fighting, in one panel she said her punches had no power behind them, are you telling me Sabertooth made her that tired in one panel?

Scans taken out of context don't prove much.
There not out of context. She had been fighting him the entire time. Thats not the entire fight. Also in that scann it clearly implying that sabertooth strength and durability were why she was weaken.

also MS. Marvel was not even able to produce a nerve attack due to how denses sabertooth muscles were.

Master-Borg

also MS. Marvel was not even able to produce a nerve attack due to how denses sabertooth muscles were.

you have nerves on your skin, doesn't matter how dense your muscle is.

King_Mungi
Rogue would have been class 50, also Taskmaster has done extremly well solo so not sure where that's coming from.

Mindset
A \
Yes which spiderman likly could not have accomplised proving he at least spiderman level.

Class 75 if not mistaken.

There not out of context. She had been fighting him the entire time. Thats not the entire fight. Also in that scann it clearly implying that sabertooth strength and durability were why she was weaken.

Actually the fight with Ms. Marvel has been misrepresented by you. I'm guessing you misread how she was beating him the entire fight, then had to stop an oncoming train full of passengers. After that she was tired and low on power, but Sabertooth was fresh because he has a healing factor. So like I said, one out of context scan doesn't prove much.

iceman24567
are you kidding me? It common knowledge that when characters fight vs one character as a team cis effects the team greatly, thats shown true by the simply amount of trouble he has every time he faces night wing. Batman has neevr ahd a problem going toe to toe with slade.

Sabertooth ahs stomp on the x-men team. He beat wolverine who has stompped on many teams in his day

taskmaster fights teams, but then when he fights the person one on one he never does well.

sorru, but basing your arguement off the fact he has fought teams before means little to nothing.

Sabertooth is just as fast. He will and can hit slade which will put him down. Sabertooth on the other hand can take slades punisherment all day and will be fine. Slade doesn't need to punch him to win even though he is a 8-10 tonner like i said Slade has fought people one on one and demolished them and no Slade won't be as easy to hit as you say his reflexes are above Sabertooths and his brain works so fast Sabertooth won't be able to keep up the reason why teams always fight him is because that's the only way they stand a chance eek!. Seriously i would give Slade a 8/10 over Sabertooth.

Deathstroke
thats shown true by the simply amount of trouble he has every time he faces night wing.

How many times has Deathstroke had trouble fighting Nightwing? Just out of curiosity.

Batman has neevr ahd a problem going toe to toe with slade.

Batman has NEVER had a problem going toe to toe with Slade? He seemed to have some trouble when Slade beat his face in on the ledge of a building, and could have easily killed him had he wanted.

EvilTyrant
Man you guys are really underestimating Sabretooth. Deadpool shot Sabretooth full of bullet holes, but he just kept coming, and beat down Deadpool. He also took down Wendigo and we know where his strenght is at. Early in his days he crushed a two handed dumbell right in his hands and also 1 arm tossed Wolverine thru a roof. All that agility and smarts dont sound like nothing he hasn't faced before. Hes basically a bigger stronger version of Wolverine with adamantium as well. Also I wouldn't be surprised if the Creed that got killed was a skrull.

llagrok

Stop throwing those fights around like they're huge feats.

Nowadays when he's fighting a tad more experienced TT team, he had to gather the East Titans. Deathstroke just isn't strong enough to take down the titans all on his own.

Deathstroke respects Nightwing that's the only reason why he's not dead plus he never had a reason to to really fight him all out. Wait didn't Slade ko Dick in like 2 panels? Bad comparison anyways doesn't help your argument.

Stop throwing around his Identity Crisis fight like it's some insane feat. If you can't tell that Deathstroke's will, stalemating Kyle's is PIS then you have no right to talk down to Battlehammer.

Rhinoceros

Even though I agree with most of your points, I have to disagree here. Rogue was sneak attacked and she didn't have time to react to the incoming attack(s)

And that version of Rogue isn't Rogue at her peak, she wasn't THAT strong back then.

Not to mention the more recent fight they had, Rogue was dominating Sabes, until she accidentally absorbed his powers and couldn't take the sensory overload.

jinzin
And you know Spiderman could not do it how? All he did was throw her through some rocks, against a tree, then punches her. Also how strong Rogue was during this period of time has a factor.

confused
She was shoulder pressing 60+ tons at the time.

Getting hit by trains and re-entering orbit without getting KOed...

And the context from the scan appears that Ms. Marvel had already been fighting, in one panel she said her punches had no power behind them, are you telling me Sabertooth made her that tired in one panel? that was well after the fight had started.. erm

jinzin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Rogue would have been class 50, also Taskmaster has done extremly well solo so not sure where that's coming from.

probably has something to do with him being pwned by deadpool, moonknight, and ulp... FALCON stick out tongue

nah, he's done okay I suppose, but it's always a coin toss with him, one extreme or another.

jinzin
Actually the fight with Ms. Marvel has been misrepresented by you. I'm guessing you misread how she was beating him the entire fight, then had to stop an oncoming train full of passengers. After that she was tired and low on power, but Sabertooth was fresh because he has a healing factor. So like I said, one out of context scan doesn't prove much.
I guess it makes no difference that Sabretooth had been heavily drugged before the fight and knocked into being electricuted before the train stop.

Eternal Idol

Green Arrow. yes

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
I guess it makes no difference that Sabretooth had been heavily drugged before the fight and knocked into being electricuted before the train stop.

No it doesn't matter, not when you have a healing factor. And do you have the scans where it shows he was drugged, also Ms Marvel was the one who caused him to be electrocuted...

Fact is he tried to pass off a feat as being something it wasn't, he said Sabertooth had made Ms Marvel tired when actually it was the train she stopped. Also from her dialog it looks like she was fairly new to her powers, she didn't even know what she was capable of.

Mindset
confused
She was shoulder pressing 60+ tons at the time.

Getting hit by trains and re-entering orbit without getting KOed...

that was well after the fight had started.. erm

Any scans of Rogue from that era to back up your claims?

Yes you're right, that was after she had been kicking Sabertooth's ass around and stopped a train. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And even if he did sucker punch Rogue and beat her, and even if she was Class 60+ that doesn't mean it wasn't PIS. Spiderman beat Firelord, I guess that means he is a lot stronger than Sabertooth.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Green Arrow. yes

Errr? He didn't beat Slade physically and he had a crap load of prep

Eternal Idol
Errr? He didn't beat Slade physically and he had a crap load of prep

Then I was lied to................ mad

jinzin
No it doesn't matter, not when you have a healing factor. And do you have the scans where it shows he was drugged, also Ms Marvel was the one who caused him to be electrocuted...

Fact is he tried to pass off a feat as being something it wasn't, he said Sabertooth had made Ms Marvel tired when actually it was the train she stopped. Also from her dialog it looks like she was fairly new to her powers, she didn't even know what she was capable of.

It was 25 issues into her series.. New to her powers? Hardly.

The drugs are talked about in a story preceeding this one when Sabretooth is captured.

And yes, while Mrs. Marvel caused Sabes' electrocution it's no less a plot device than the train.

Likewise you could say it was encountering Sabes that forced her into having to stop the train. And, it's just as much speculation to state that the train feat made her tired as it is to say it was Sabretooth since she never attributes it to either.. she does however comment on it after slugging it out with Sabretooth and not after the train stop so it's not unreasonable to say it was him that did it.

She flat out states that she's slowing down during the FIGHT, not beforehand.

jinzin
Any scans of Rogue from that era to back up your claims?

Yes you're right, that was after she had been kicking Sabertooth's ass around and stopped a train. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And even if he did sucker punch Rogue and beat her, and even if she was Class 60+ that doesn't mean it wasn't PIS. Spiderman beat Firelord, I guess that means he is a lot stronger than Sabertooth.

They're around somewhere.

But is it really worth it for me to go searching through 50 some comics just to find a scan of something that should be common knowledge?

Spiderman beat Firelord using a whole lot of plot devices, over the course of time that was implied to last a long while. Sabretooth beat Rogue in three straight punches.. kinda different if you ask me.

King_Mungi
Then I was lied to................ mad

He brought in the National Guard sniper division, set traps and modified his equipment to get the advantage and he still didn't beat him physically.

Mindset
It was 25 issues into her series.. New to her powers? Hardly.

The drugs are talked about in a story preceeding this one when Sabretooth is captured.

And yes, while Mrs. Marvel caused Sabes' electrocution it's no less a plot device than the train.

Likewise you could say it was encountering Sabes that forced her into having to stop the train. And, it's just as much speculation to state that the train feat made her tired as it is to say it was Sabretooth since she never attributes it to either.. she does however comment on it after slugging it out with Sabretooth and not after the train stop so it's not unreasonable to say it was him that did it.

She flat out states that she's slowing down during the FIGHT, not beforehand.

Lmao, you are hilarious.

It says that she thinks that she is insane to try to stop the train, which means she was unsure if she could do it or not, which implies she did not the extent of her powers, that's what I meant.

No, it is not speculation to say the train made her tired, she was tossing Sabertooth around easily before the train came, she even koed him. Then the train came and slammed her into a pile of concrete and steel and she is hurt.

So let's think for a second. Before the train she was beating Sabertooth w/o too much trouble and even knocked him out, after the train he was shrugging her punches off.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
They're around somewhere.

But is it really worth it for me to go searching through 50 some comics just to find a scan of something that should be common knowledge?

Spiderman beat Firelord using a whole lot of plot devices, over the course of time that was implied to last a long while. Sabretooth beat Rogue in three straight punches.. kinda different if you ask me.

Yea it is different. Spiderman beat a herald, Sabertooth sucker punched Rogue. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Both of these feats happened only once, and I don't recall Sabertooth beating class 60 people on a regular basis, so both can be claimed as pis.

Eternal Idol
He brought in the National Guard sniper division, set traps and modified his equipment to get the advantage and he still didn't beat him physically.

I was told he trained for a year or so with all sorts of weapons masters and martial artists, and then went back and handed DS his ass.

Why would they tell me such a thing, Mungi.......? sad

King_Mungi
I was told he trained for a year or so with all sorts of weapons masters and martial artists, and then went back and handed DS his ass.

Why would they tell me such a thing, Mungi.......? sad

*Shrugs* The fight is in the Green Arrow respect thread if you want to see it.

Unless they fought later that I don't know about *shrugs*

jinzin
Lmao, you are hilarious.

It says that she thinks that she is insane to try to stop the train, which means she was unsure if she could do it or not, which implies she did not the extent of her powers, that's what I meant.

Yeah.. And?

Spiderman was unsure if his powers were capible enough to handle loads of crisis situations hundreds of issues into his career.. It doesn't equate to him being completely unfamiliar with his powers does it?

No, it is not speculation to say the train made her tired, she was tossing Sabertooth around easily before the train came, she even koed him. Then the train came and slammed her into a pile of concrete and steel and she is hurt.

no expression

She at no point KOed Sabretooth until the fight was officially over... And yes it is speculation seeing how she makes no comment on being slower until she gets into the slugfest.

So let's think for a second. Before the train she was beating Sabertooth w/o too much trouble and even knocked him out, after the train he was shrugging her punches off.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Well, I've already BEEN thinking, but if YOU wanna start now go right ahead.

He was shrugging her off before the train too.. I don't see what that proves. And beating Sabretooth without much trouble? She had, at best, ONE legitimate hit after getting the jump on him in the tunnel. Not exactly representative of his capabilities... no expression

You're failing.

jinzin
Yea it is different. Spiderman beat a herald, Sabertooth sucker punched Rogue. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Spiderman beat a Herald using multiple plot devices over a hinted pro-linged period of time.

Sabretooth WTFKOed Rogue in three consecutive punches.

They're completely different examples.. and while the Spiderfeat's only happened the once....

Both of these feats happened only once, and I don't recall Sabertooth beating class 60 people on a regular basis, so both can be claimed as pis.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Right, except that:
Aside from Rogue Sabretooth's put down Samson a superhumanly strong morlock.

Beat up on Killpower, a guy who stalemated Hercules in arm wrestling.

Downed Sasquatch with one hit (Back off Mungi!), and laughed off his punches to the face afterwards.

Made a fur coat out of the god-damned WENDIGO!

Has since shrugged off Rogues punches on not one but two occassions, drove her insane on one occasion, wrapped her up in chains on another, and flat out killed the dogs of war (after re-entry from earth's orbit), a group of monsters who themselves put rogue down with ease.

We need some more?

He stomped Omega Red who's tooled Collosus, even WITH his death spores in action.

He helped fight off juggernaught for an indefinite period of time.

He shrugged off superboys full on speed blitz punch in a crossover.

and even his AOA counterpart ripped Holocaust's corporial form apart, a feat thought utterly impossible...

As for your whole nonsense comparison to spiderman, yeah, Sabretooth's owned him.. TWICE. no expression

Mindset
Yeah.. And?

Spiderman was unsure if his powers were capible enough to handle loads of crisis situations hundreds of issues into his career.. It doesn't equate to him being completely unfamiliar with his powers does it?

no expression

She at no point KOed Sabretooth until the fight was officially over... And yes it is speculation seeing how she makes no comment on being slower until she gets into the slugfest.

Well, I've already BEEN thinking, but if YOU wanna start now go right ahead.

He was shrugging her off before the train too.. I don't see what that proves. And beating Sabretooth without much trouble? She had, at best, ONE legitimate hit after getting the jump on him in the tunnel. Not exactly representative of his capabilities... no expression

You're failing.
SO I guess Sabertooth was just taking a nap.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741979
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741980

Before the train she was not tired at all, so you're telling me being slammed into debris by a train didn't make her tired at all? As soon as the fight started with Sabertooth after she had stopped the train she said she was running on grit alone. Common sense.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741983

jinzin
SO I guess Sabertooth was just taking a nap.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741979
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741980

Or knocked down... since you know.. he's no where to be found a second later.

Before the train she was not tired at all, so you're telling me being slammed into debris by a train didn't make her tired at all?
It probably did, but I don't believe that's the main attribution for her fatigue.

As soon as the fight started with Sabertooth after she had stopped the train she said she was running on grit alone. Common sense.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741983 to me it looks as though it's implied they've already been throwing blows by the time she says that.

He's slipping through my gaurd more and more..
common sense right?

llagrok
Impeccable arguing there Jinzin, let's see what we've got.

- Using the AoA version of Sabretooth
- Using a crossover
- Using the most PIS ridden comic book ever written
- Using out of context scans

Wow, I dare say you almost qualify for the Quanchi award.

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
Impeccable arguing there Jinzin, let's see what we've got.

- Using the AoA version of Sabretooth
which was only an addition to my other examples but in no way took precidence over them... no expression

- Using a crossover

Which has since been referenced in both universes and wasn't fan voted. no expression

- Using the most PIS ridden comic book ever written
- Using out of context scans
What? open season? Yeah, that's pretty damned argueable.

Wow, I dare say you almost qualify for the Quanchi award.

And I dare say you're as much a dick as you ever were.. do they give awards for that?

King_Mungi
What? open season? Yeah, that's pretty damned argueable.

Really? erm

jinzin
Really? erm

that it's the most PIS filled book ever written?

I would think so. confused

King_Mungi
that it's the most PIS filled book ever written?

I would think so. confused

Oh haha, then I agree with you. It certainly had a lot of PIS, but I have seen worse.

snoopdogg

Aside from Rogue Sabretooth's put down Samson a superhumanly strong morlock. What issue was this?

He stomped Omega Red who's tooled Collosus, even WITH his death spores in action.

He stalled Colossus deliberatly using the snow to hide his tentacles. Even then his coils didn't do any damage. Not exactly a decisive battle for either combatants.

BTW do you have scans of the Colossus/Sabretooth fight in AOA?

llagrok
Oh haha, then I agree with you. It certainly had a lot of PIS, but I have seen worse.

I've seen worse of course, but it was still pretty bad....

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What issue was this?

He stalled Colossus deliberatly using the snow to hide his tentacles. Even then his coils didn't do any damage. Not exactly a decisive battle for either combatants.

BTW do you have scans of the Colossus/Sabretooth fight in AOA?

New Mutants 91 or 92 I think..

I was more making the point to Red's tentical strength and versatility, I think the example stands.

I don't remember them having a fight in AOA. Did they? Which issue? If it happened in AOA I probably have it.

snoopdogg
New Mutants 91 or 92 I think..

I was more making the point to Red's tentical strength and versatility, I think the example stands.

I don't remember them having a fight in AOA. Did they? Which issue? If it happened in AOA I probably have it. I don't know what issue they battled in but supposedly it was during the first misison.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/colossusaoa.htm

If you get scans post them.

snoopdogg
Here is a description of the fight from Marvel.com

Sabretooth and Colossus battled viciously; Sabretooth retreated when his Infinite forces were destroyed. He returned to Apocalypse a beaten man.

jinzin
yeah I just gandered at all my AOA stuff and didn't find anything even remotely like that.. unless it happened in chronicles 2 I don't think that was ever shown on panel.

snoopdogg
yeah I just gandered at all my AOA stuff and didn't find anything even remotely like that.. unless it happened in chronicles 2 I don't think that was ever shown on panel. That's wierd. I wonder why they would mention it being vicious if it happened off panel or never happened at all.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's wierd. I wonder why they would mention it being vicious if it happened off panel or never happened at all.

In the AoA Wild Child bio they mentioned things that were never said in the comics before, so this could be like that as I don't recall seeing them fight before.

long pig
Deathstroke carries his own variant of Velocity 9 (minus the side effects) with him......meaning that if he's so inclined, he can gain acess to something nearly identical to the speedforce. Not that he needs it here, but that'd be awesome.

P.S hellllloooooooooo everybody from china!!

jinzin
hey buddy! big grin

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deathstroke. Smarter, more skilled, more tactically advanced, better weaponry, and a healing factor to match.

Healing factor to match. Not even close.

Creed is stronger, faster, more durable with unbreakable bones.

I can see Slade winning just not the majority.

redhotrash
The only time I recall Sabretooth and Colossus fighting in AoA was during a training exercise where, if I remember correctly, Sabretooth him Colossus with a tree.
Anyway, in regards to the fight, I can easily see Slade slipping a sword between Sabretooth's ribs and piercing his heart. He might take a bit of a beating setting it up, but the guy just works like that. Rather than filling Sabretooth full of bullets like Deadpool, he'd be looking for that finishing blow the entire fight. Not saying he'd take a higher majority, and it'd probably be a good fight either way. Sabretooth just doesnt do himself any favors by fighting like a bull in a china shop during most of his appearances.
On a side note, anyone else find it funny that fighting the Teen Titans or the JLA at once is apparently a lesser feat than fighting Wolverine, according to some people on here?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Healing factor to match. Not even close.

Creed is stronger, faster, more durable with unbreakable bones.

I can see Slade winning just not the majority. Slade can has been dealing with flashes for decades Creeds speed will only hasten his stomping in my opinion stronger yes durable sure but Slade is smarter, better fighter and has ftw gear Creed gets his head chopped off.

Daredevil1
Slade can has been dealing with flashes for decades Creeds speed will only hasten his stomping in my opinion stronger yes durable sure but Slade is smarter, better fighter and has ftw gear Creed gets his head chopped off.

Yes dealing with Flashes with /prep/surprise/plot.

None of that which he gets here.

srankmissingnin
Is there two of these threads open right now?

xmarksthespot
Sabretooth snuck up on and beat up this:
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2254/27xt2.th.jpghttp://img71.imageshack.us/img71/7631/28ea2.th.jpghttp://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5046/29bq0.th.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8306/hrxm102pg11gq6.th.jpg http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6084/10418rr8.th.jpg http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/429/10420qk2.th.jpg

Sabretooth is too strong and fast... shifty

OneDumbG0
^ Whose mutant power is she exhibiting with the catching bullets feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.