Cyber/Colossus/Silver Samuria vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Who is the least powerful being that can defeat Cyber, Colossus and Silver Samuria combind into one being.

Master-Borg
so it's basically a CL100 Cyber with sword fighting ability...

Iron Man could take him out, Storm could also

Battlehammer
weakest being and it a lot more then simply class 100 cyber with sword fighting abilities

Bouboumaster
WWH. And he pwns them 4 the win.

Battlehammer
Thing is can Hulk hurt them?
This is classic Cyber by the way.

Master-Borg
Hulk will bend his arms into a pretzel

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Hulk will bend his arms into a pretzel
His skinn covered with adamatium so no he really could not.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
His skinn covered with adamatium so no he really could not. yeah because we all know cyber can't bend his arms and legs roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
Iron Man

Battlehammer
yeah because we all know cyber can't bend his arms and legs roll eyes (sarcastic)

It a comic book my friend.

Hulk could not bend his arms or legs into a preztal becuases Hulk can't break and bend pure A grade adamatium

Master-Borg
It a comic book my friend.

Hulk could not bend his arms or legs into a preztal becuases Hulk can't break and bend pure A grade adamatium

my point was that cyber's adamantium skin is flexible...it can be bent, thats how he is able to move

Battlehammer
my point was that cyber's adamantium skin is flexible...it can be bent, thats how he is able to move
No idea, but he can just like colossus can move it part of there character.

are you really trying to argue this again.

Bouboumaster
His skinn covered with adamatium so no he really could not.

Hulk is one of the few being that have already broked adamentium. He would pwn the trio easely.

darthgoober
Classic Polaris...

guy222
WWH

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk is one of the few being that have already broked adamentium. He would pwn the trio easely.
no he broke secondary adamatium not primary a grade adamatium which is unbreakable by force.

Also it not a trio all of them combind into a single being.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Classic Polaris...

yes, but she still very powerful

Battlehammer
Originally posted by guy222
WWH
how he to damage them?

Master-Borg
how he to damage them? repeatedly punch his head until his brain oozes outta his ears and nose

Battlehammer
repeatedly punch his head until his brain oozes outta his ears and nose

hows that going to happen when his whole brian, skull and all are solid metal?

Master-Borg
hows that going to happen when his whole brian, skull and all are solid metal? his brain is solid metal?

Battlehammer
his brain is solid metal?
He ahs colossus power. Colossus turns to solid metal. It not a coating he actaully becomes solid metal.

Sin I AM
It couldnt be solid metal cuz if that was the case then technically Colossus would never get knocked out right? Colossus character in itself is perplexing to me seeing as how he doesnt have good showings against bricks when he should seeing as how durable he is...but anyway

Silver Samarais power sucks, imo. Threadstarter coulda came up with a better character, as a matter of fact all three suck really...but since they are combined that means they also gain each others weaknesses (<spelling) so if thats the case the u have a one armed sword weilding Colossus with adamantium skin his regular old "exposed" osmium face, o yeah almost forgot...and a pacemaker.

so ummm yeah anyone with moderate speed and durability, i;e spiderman, luke cage should be able to fight him off long enough to kill himself

Master-Borg
He ahs colossus power. Colossus turns to solid metal. It not a coating he actaully becomes solid metal. do you have evidence his brain turns solid metal? please provide a source.

Battlehammer
do you have evidence his brain turns solid metal? please provide a source.
Don't need too. Its his power. HIs entrie body turns to solid metal, including his eyes.

Or you could simply view the The ultimate up-dated x-men guide. ( and yes it 616 not ulitmate x-men)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
It couldnt be solid metal cuz if that was the case then technically Colossus would never get knocked out right? Colossus character in itself is perplexing to me seeing as how he doesnt have good showings against bricks when he should seeing as how durable he is...but anyway
Thats the most preplexing part to you?

How about how the hell does he walk lol.

yes his entire body turns to solid metal it a comic book.

Silver Samarais power sucks, imo. Threadstarter coulda came up with a better character, as a matter of fact all three suck really...but since they are combined that means they also gain each others weaknesses (<spelling) so if thats the case the u have a one armed sword weilding Colossus with adamantium skin his regular old "exposed" osmium face, o yeah almost forgot...and a pacemaker.

so ummm yeah anyone with moderate speed and durability, i;e spiderman, luke cage should be able to fight him off long enough to kill himself

should have been more detailed.

It's cyber body and fighting skills and mind, he also has Colossus powers and silver samurias.

Bouboumaster
WWH, Polaris or Magneto.

Battlehammer
how does WWH hurt him though?

I mean he has adamatium skinn. His head is solid metal and can be cover instantly and made unbreakable

Sin I AM
He still dies and rather quickly cuz Cyber has a weak heart, Darkhawk could beat him if he dodged the blows and kept shoting at hinm long enough to give em a heart attack

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos.

jrodslam
Question Battlehammer. When you say Cyber has Colossus's powers, what powers of Colossus does he actually have? Just the strength?

Battlehammer
He still dies and rather quickly cuz Cyber has a weak heart, Darkhawk could beat him if he dodged the blows and kept shoting at hinm long enough to give em a heart attack

Actually I stated in one of my earlier posts the it classic cyber which means he ahs a healing factor and no weaken heart.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Question Battlehammer. When you say Cyber has Colossus's powers, what powers of Colossus does he actually have? Just the strength?
all of them. He able to turn to metal and is granted any of the abilities he gets in that form.

jrodslam
all of them. He able to turn to metal and is granted any of the abilities he gets in that form.

Well if he uses ALL of Colossus's powers and tuns his whole body in to organic metal, wouldnt he be downgrading? All but his lower face would be getting more durability.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well if he uses ALL of Colossus's powers and tuns his whole body in to organic metal, wouldnt he be downgrading? All but his lower face would be getting more durability.

No becuases he would not bee able to transform the adamtium. He be transformed under it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.