Are White people ready for a Black President?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
If, IF, Barack Obama wins, will the majority of White people be ok with it?

I dunno. Alot, tons, of people i've met said no. I've seen all kinds of polls done at colleges, newspapers, the Internet, television the news, the radio, discussions saying that the majority of White people would not want Obama as president simply because he's Black. And that the whites that do vote for him do it cause he's half black. Or cause he looks safe.

Some people are saying that he might get assassinated if he becomes president. He's already received death threats by White people already. I dunno. He was already compared to JFK, or where they secretly alluding to his fate.

I know the KKK and nazi's are definitely fuming over this. Fact. And may be even planning something. Who knows.
I don't think he should be president. I mean, I wouldn't want him dying, for sure.

But it is a question to white people.. Would you accept Obama as president regardless of skin color? Or not?

BackFire
Yep, I like Obama, I voted for him and was happy to do so. His skin color was not even a factor.

I don't think his skin color really matters to most people these days, really.

Could he be assassinated? Yes, all it takes is one nut to do it, any president could be assassinated, I don't see that as a valid reason to not vote for him.

So, I think if he wins, people will be fine with it. And most people who are against him will be against him because they disagree with his stances, rather than disagreeing with his color.

Sadako of Girth
Obama seems alright to me. (As far as politicians go...)

Good luck to him, I say.
Disappointed for him that Hillary Clinton seems bent on destroying the guy though. I'd have thought it'd have been better to get behind the guy and show some cohesive unity and do whats best for the party...... but noooooooooooooooooooo..........

BackFire
Well, she's trying to win. If the time comes that Obama clinches, I think Clinton will totally support him, and vice versa.

WrathfulDwarf
Oprah and NAACP are gonna ejaculate if Obama wins....

*after thoughts*

Oprah and the word ejaculate don't go together.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by BackFire

So, I think if he wins, people will be fine with it. And most people who are against him will be against him because they disagree with his stances, rather than disagreeing with his color.

Would you say that there are Whites who would not vote for Obama simply because he's Black?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Would you say that there are Whites who would not vote for Obama simply because he's Black?

Would you not say that there are "blacks" voting for Obama simply BECAUSE he's black? Would you not say that's AS stupid as a white man not voting for Obama on account of his skin tone?

-AC

Shelbert Lemon
I like Obama. His skin color isnt an issue.
He seems to be the better candidate and has my support.

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Oprah and NAACP are gonna ejaculate if Obama wins....

*after thoughts*

Oprah and the word ejaculate don't go together.

Oprah and something else close to that do go together.

Watch the South Park episode "A Million Little Fibers".

You'll piss yourself laughing.

As for Obama, someone should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the actions of their heart.

If I was American I would accept him as president in an instant. He's a good candidate and better than any of the Republicans for that matter.

Although, after Bush, you can't get much worse.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Would you not say that there are "blacks" voting for Obama simply BECAUSE he's black? Would you not say that's AS stupid as a white man not voting for Obama on account of his skin tone?

-AC

Answer a question with a question

But sure some blacks are gonna vote for obama cause he's black in the same way whites have been voting for whites partly/mostly cause of skin color. And that's been going on for the past half milenia in this country. So what about stupidity?

(waits for insult barrage)

Schecter

I don't think he should be president.

racist

Blax_Hydralisk

But sure some blacks are gonna vote for obama cause he's black in the same way whites have been voting for whites partly/mostly cause of skin color. And that's been going on for the past half milenia in this country. So what about stupidity?

If Obama wins it will be be because he is a black senator, not because he is a senator who happens to be black, unfortunantly. Majority of the black community has NO idea what Obama is even about. They just know he's black.

And do you not watch the news? **** College polls. Obama has WON the white vote alone in many states.

Deathblow
This reminds me a lot of your ''majority of whites hate hip-hop'' thread in the music forum. Come on.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Deathblow
This reminds me a lot of your ''majority of whites hate hip-hop'' thread in the music forum. Come on.

Who're you talking about? Not me.

If so, post the link on here proving it.

Blue_Hefner
Well, I was going to comment in here, but since it's for white people, I'm not going to.

Quiero Mota
bPpyYaZ0UjY

BackFire

Of course there are.

I don't think it's a very substantial number, though.

FistOfThe North
Of course there are.

I don't think it's a very substantial number, though.

What makes you not think so?

Schecter

what makes you think so?

Naz
I personally think Hillary's going to have a harder time getting the nomination simply because she's a woman than Obama will even though he's black.

KidRock
I wouldnt mind it if he was elected. Hopefully it would stop all the "I'm black and opressed..give me a handout" garbage...

I doubt it though. Would be hilarious though to see them ask Obama to stat up a "reparation" fund though for ancestors of slaves..that would be pretty hilarious to laugh at.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KidRock
I wouldnt mind it if he was elected. Hopefully it would stop all the "I'm black and opressed..give me a handout" garbage...

I doubt it though. Would be hilarious though to see them ask Obama to stat up a "reparation" fund though for ancestors of slaves..that would be pretty hilarious to laugh at.

I think you would mind. That you think black oppression is a worthless myth or is garbage proves so. And in the US there are more whites on welfare than any other race but what if obama were assassinated by a white person? Which alot of people think will be the case, no doubt. Hopefully it won't start the "all white people are racist" thing. Maybe whites want obama to get elected to show blacks that they aren't racist after all since they're sick of being called it and thought of so, by alot of people.

It doesn't make sense, right. It's like a white person playing the blues. It just doesn't fit cause whites have nothing to be blue about.

KidRock
I think you would mind. That you think black oppression is a worthless myth or is garbage proves so. And in the US there are more whites on welfare than any other race but what if obama were assassinated by a white person? Which alot of people think will be the case, no doubt. Hopefully it won't start the "all white people are racist" thing. Maybe whites want obama to get elected to show blacks that they aren't racist after all since they're sick of being called it and thought of so, by alot of people.

It doesn't make sense, right. It's like a white person playing the blues. It just doesn't fit cause whites have nothing to be blue about.

I think you would mind.

Of course you do..you think all white people are racist and out to get black people..no need to tell me we all already know/

That you think black oppression is a worthless myth or is garbage proves so.

Affirmative action, black only scholarships, the power to play the race card for your personal benefit, BET, black history month..so oppressed..so so oppressed. Stop crying and pick yourself up.

but what if obama were assassinated by a white person? Which alot of people think will be the case, no doubt.

What if he were assasinated by a black person?

bottom line: stfu and bag my grocery's boy.

inimalist
Affirmative action, black only scholarships, the power to play the race card for your personal benefit, BET, black history month..so oppressed..so so oppressed. Stop crying and pick yourself up.

thats a rather tongue in cheek way of putting it

Schecter

Of course you do..you think all white people are racist and out to get black people..no need to tell me we all already know/

What if he were assasinated by a black person?

RETARD FIGHT!!!!

i got $20 on the darkie

Blax_Hydralisk
Schecter you fool.

The balls are inert.

KidRock
Originally posted by Schecter
RETARD FIGHT!!!!

i got $20 on the darkie

quiet now..adults are speaking.

FistOfThe North

What if he were assassinated by a black person?

You've been doing for 500yrs, lol.

And thanks for answering the question but if he were assassinated by a black guy some would assume white paid the guy off.

so bottomline. You would mind. now go crack a (small can) 'o bud, turn on nascar and have your barefooted hick kid sister swallows ya, hehe.

lol, but all jokes aside, i think some whites will say that it wouldn't bother them if obama were president but it really does but they won't admit it cause racism and being racist if your're white is taboo in our society. The stigma's already there.

MightyEInherjar
To be honest, I really don't care, even though I'm usually fairly "intolerable."

I think one of the reasons lots of white people who usually would care don't care about Obama because he doesn't resemble what many white people's mental image is of "a black person." He's pretty light toned, long faced, etc. He's not exactly the guy I think of when I think of "a black president."

Blax_Hydralisk
Plus he's not rapping about popping capps in bitches no expression

BigRed
I'm not ready for Obama.

Absolutely nothing to do with race though.

BackFire

The massive number of people supporting him and coming out and voting for him. I don't think most people in this country are racist.

King Kandy
Doesn't the fact that Obama is winning the primaries prove that whites WILL vote for black people?

BTW, doesn't anyone vote based on ISSUES? I'm tired of hearing about what kind of image a candidate puts out, I want to here what their actual POSITIONS are.

KidRock
The massive number of people supporting him and coming out and voting for him. I don't think most people in this country are racist.

You're a fool then Backfire.

We all remember FotN telling us how "all white people are racist".

So it seems most people in this country are racist..

KidRock
You've been doing for 500yrs, lol.

And thanks for answering the question but if he were assassinated by a black guy some would assume white paid the guy off.

so bottomline. You would mind. now go crack a (small can) 'o bud, turn on nascar and have your barefooted hick kid sister swallows ya, hehe.

lol, but all jokes aside, i think some whites will say that it wouldn't bother them if obama were president but it really does but they won't admit it cause racism and being racist if your're white is taboo in our society. The stigma's already there.

Of course they would think a white guy backed it. We all know a black guy wouldnt be smart enough to plan that on his own, hell most cant tie their own shoes..i kid i kid laughing out loud

Either way it wont be a big deal if he wins..I could care less. I apologize if that makes you upset and im not all "no no black man as president!!" but maybe once a hispanic is in presidential contention..then maybe ill get all up in arms..we will see

dadudemon
Of course they would think a white guy backed it. We all know a black guy wouldnt be smart enough to plan that on his own, hell most cant tie their own shoes..i kid i kid laughing out loud

Either way it wont be a big deal if he wins..I could care less. I apologize if that makes you upset and im not all "no no black man as president!!" but maybe once a hispanic is in presidential contention..then maybe ill get all up in arms..we will see

Antonio Gonzalez for president?

heh heh.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1093623,00.html

Pezmerga
As of right now I would never vote for Obama. has nothing to do with his skin color, but rather his inexperience and his bullshit he spews. He has no points ever, he only talks about change, but really never says anything or has accomplished anything. Most people just like his optimism and his charisma. I'm not saying I like hillary much better either just fyi.

Anyway I am an independant, but so far McCain has my vote. Obama would have to be very damn convincing to change my mind. I won't rule him out , but his fluff talk and Bush bashing won't work on me. We all know Bush is a deuche, tell me something I don't already know.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Naz
I personally think Hillary's going to have a harder time getting the nomination simply because she's a woman than Obama will even though he's black. Very true. See in America, it's not okay to be racist, but it's certainly okay to sexist. Some of the rhetoric used by the media is either subtly or blatantly sexist, and very few people seem to mind. Hardly the same when it comes to Obama.

Strangelove

(waits for insult barrage) White people don't vote for white candidates because they're white, that's idiotic and willfully ignorant of you of you to say

dadudemon
Originally posted by Pezmerga
We all know Bush is a deuche, tell me something I don't already know.

uhhh....its "douche"...?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
Very true. See in America, it's not okay to be racist, but it's certainly okay to sexist. Some of the rhetoric used by the media is either subtly or blatantly sexist, and very few people seem to mind. Hardly the same when it comes to Obama.

What...you mean giving screen time to things like "iron my clothes"?

Pezmerga
Originally posted by dadudemon
uhhh....its "douche"...?

How could I? Shameful. stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Would you not say that there are "blacks" voting for Obama simply BECAUSE he's black? Considering Obama gets something along the lines of 80-90% of the black Democratic primary voters' backing in some (if not all?) states, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case in a lot of cases.

Just a speculative opinion, but imo there are far more FotNs voting for Barack Obama because of his skin color than there are KidRocks not voting for him because of his skin color.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Pezmerga
How could I? Shameful. stick out tongue

LOL....you asked to tell you something you didn't know...heh heh.

that's the only thing I could think of.

The man in this video remind me of FOTN.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/225011/

My reply to this video:

Yup....this guy is a douche.

My ancestors "built" America with their own hands. My ancestors NEVER owned slaves because they thought it was wrong. My ancestors fought wars for my freedom and for the freedom of this douche to whine about how bad he's got it. My ancestors fought for the rights of all people to be equal under his "black jesus".

All of what I said above is true. I owe NOTHING to this douche and he should be at my feet thanking me for the work my fathers did for him.

It is a two way street, douche bag. There is more to this world than reparations, revenge against whitey, wallowing in your pessimism, and complaining about how poor you are when you should be working your ass off for your children like I do.

F*** you, ass****, and f*** your racist ideals. To hell with your ungratefulness to my white ancestors.

On a different note, yes, “whitey” did do some bad things and there are still racist white people out there that I detest just as much as this racist ass****.

The sad thing is, if I told this to this guy's face, he would bust a cap in my ass.

Phantom Zone
Looks like it, the thing is that Obamas character makes you overlook his colour.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

I dunno. Alot, tons, of people i've met said no. I've seen all kinds of polls done at colleges, newspapers, the Internet, television the news, the radio, discussions saying that the majority of White people would not want Obama as president simply because he's Black. And that the whites that do vote for him do it cause he's half black. Or cause he looks safe.

Some people are saying that he might get assassinated if he becomes president. He's already received death threats by White people already. I dunno. He was already compared to JFK, or where they secretly alluding to his fate.

I know the KKK and nazi's are definitely fuming over this. Fact. And may be even planning something. Who knows.
I don't think he should be president. I mean, I wouldn't want him dying, for sure.

But it is a question to white people.. Would you accept Obama as president regardless of skin color? Or not?
F*ck that shit. N*gger ain't fit for nothin' more than a pickin' an' a whippin'.

Strangelove
What...you mean giving screen time to things like "iron my clothes"? I'm not sure what you're referring to specifically.

dadudemon
I'm not sure what you're referring to specifically.

HAHAHAHAHA...you mean you haven't heard of the Hilary Hecklers that yell out "IRON MY CLOTHES" during her campaign speeches?

I thought that's what you were talking about.

BackFire
HAHAHAHAHA...you mean you haven't heard of the Hilary Hecklers that yell out "IRON MY CLOTHES" during her campaign speeches?

I thought that's what you were talking about.

I've not heard that.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I've not heard that.
Shouldn't you be having sex with an 8-year-old in Thailand?

jaden101
that video is highly amusing...seeking out the land of his ancestors?...i didn't know black people could be traced back to downtown new york (or wherever it's filmed)

xmarksthespot
I recall seeing heckler placards that read "Iron My Shirt." Not the cleverest of heckling...

But yeah, I remember reading an article about how overt sexism is much more publically acceptable than overt racism in politics.

I remember the thing about, "Do we want to see a woman ageing in the White House?"

BackFire
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Shouldn't you be having sex with an 8-year-old in Thailand?

Nah, I do it here in the ol' US of A.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I do it here in the ol' US of A. haermm sick fooko.

Sadako of Girth

Bullshit on two counts.
You don't really know what other people go through in life at all, by the sound of it.

And lets see/hear you play...!!! 'Cause your racist assertion borders on that you be delivering the shit automatically because of your skin colour. The EAR and soul says what fits in music ultimately. Not skin colour.

Just like the thread subject: Its about content, not what colour the can is.

botankus

Actually, there's two guys who are planning on doing just that. Just two, so the answer to your question is YES.

P.S. Their names are KidRock and Bubba Tooten.

FistOfThe North
White people don't vote for white candidates because they're white, that's idiotic and willfully ignorant of you of you to say

I didn't say that was the reason wholly. I said it's partly to mostly the reason. Of course other factors are considered, it's just that that factor may be considered to when voting.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Just a speculative opinion, but imo there are far more FotNs voting for Barack Obama because of his skin color than there are KidRocks not voting for him because of his skin color.

Well, it's incorrect. I wouldn't vote for Obama for anything. He can go sh*t in a hat. Personally, I don't think he'd work. He should at least spend more time in the senate..

He's a fad. And his party stands for anti-americanism. All liberals do. As my issues lie with the economy and illegal immigration, not a democrats strongest suit.

Alpha Centauri

Where do you get these "mostly" stats?

-AC

Bicnarok

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jaden101
that video is highly amusing...seeking out the land of his ancestors?...i didn't know black people could be traced back to downtown new york (or wherever it's filmed)

ha ha.

FistOfThe North
Where do you get these "mostly" stats?

-AC

"whites have been voting for whites partly/mostly cause of skin color."

stats? What does this statement that you quoted me on with this question, have to do with stats.

My statement is true. Are you saying that when 100% of white people that vote don't look at skin color either at least partly or mostly?

lord xyz
Yep, I like Obama, I voted for him and was happy to do so. His skin color was not even a factor.

I don't think his skin color really matters to most people these days, really.

Could he be assassinated? Yes, all it takes is one nut to do it, any president could be assassinated, I don't see that as a valid reason to not vote for him.

So, I think if he wins, people will be fine with it. And most people who are against him will be against him because they disagree with his stances, rather than disagreeing with his color. I don't get why they shoot JFK and LIncoln, but not Bush.

inimalist
Originally posted by lord xyz
I don't get why they shoot JFK and LIncoln, but not Bush.

because it is the radical conservative element that is normally responsible for that type of violence, especially in America

chithappens
Originally posted by inimalist
because it is the radical conservative element that is normally responsible for that type of violence, especially in America

that is the most intelligent answer i've ever heard to that question laughing out loud

Shakyamunison

It could also be because, in the US, if you say, in public, that you want to kill the President, they will come to your house and arrest you.

jaden101
"whites have been voting for whites partly/mostly cause of skin color."

stats? What does this statement that you quoted me on with this question, have to do with stats.

My statement is true. Are you saying that when 100% of white people that vote don't look at skin color either at least partly or mostly?

how many presidential and party candidates for republican and democrat have been non whites over the last say...10 elections?

FistOfThe North
how many presidential and party candidates for republican and democrat have been non whites over the last say...10 elections?

A small percentage. (of which have ever been elected probably in part due to skin color.)

Also one of the reasons blacks don't really run for the highest offices is because they know whites won't vote for them cause of skin color. A run would be a lost cause; futile. Even if the candidate has all the values they have.

Deja~vu
I'm sick of these people all together. I'm ready for a green one.

ragesRemorse
to be fair, Obama is a half breed

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It could also be because, in the US, if you say, in public, that you want to kill the President, they will come to your house and arrest you.

i want to murder the president

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
to be fair, Obama is a half breed

Yeah he is.....shifty Anyway alot of black Americans probably have white blood. Hell there are some posh white Americans that have black ancestors. Hell im African and some of my ancestors are Portugese. smokin'

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i want to murder the president

And your address is? eek!

Deja~vu
laughing out loud

Doom and Gloom
I don't care what color the President is as long as he or she is competant and stands up to special interests (I am a white male). As for Obama, I don't think he would be good at fixing the country's problems and therefore cannot support him.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And your address is? eek!

helpsmilie

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I don't care what color the President is as long as he or she is competant and stands up to special interests (I am a white male). As for Obama, I don't think he would be good at fixing the country's problems and therefore cannot support him.

Why?

inimalist
My only reason for supporting obama at this point (re: now that Paul is out, though I have a soft spot for Nader) would be because he is black.

Straight up, a black president, while not necessarily more qualified for anything domestic, will do more for America's international image as a nation run by old white men than anything else, and could possibly be a better face to approach mid-east and african problems.

That being said, Obama imho has no real qualities that distinguish him from "white" candidates. He is funded by the same corporations, has the same interests, and honestly seems apathetic toward addressing the messy inner city and "black" issues. For instance, though I have heard very little of his speeches (so prove me wrong please), I have yet to hear him address the war on drugs.

BigRed
My only reason for supporting obama at this point (re: now that Paul is out, though I have a soft spot for Nader) would be because he is black.

Straight up, a black president, while not necessarily more qualified for anything domestic, will do more for America's international image as a nation run by old white men than anything else, and could possibly be a better face to approach mid-east and african problems.

That being said, Obama imho has no real qualities that distinguish him from "white" candidates. He is funded by the same corporations, has the same interests, and honestly seems apathetic toward addressing the messy inner city and "black" issues. For instance, though I have heard very little of his speeches (so prove me wrong please), I have yet to hear him address the war on drugs.
Yea, but Obama won't do much for that "image" when he bankrupts America.

inimalist
Originally posted by BigRed

I think anyone who calls American Democrats socialist or commies pretty much has no grasp of international politics or political philosophy.

Obama, in Canada, would be a far right of center candidate, as well as in most of Europe.

=Tired Hiker=
I have no problem with a black President as long as he's not all gangsta and shit.

sithsaber408
^^^ROFL!

The thread title confuses me.... John McCain isn't black. blink

Shakyamunison
Is voting for someone because they are black the same as not voting for someone because they are black?

inimalist
maybe, though I wouldn't assume that there is only one reasons for not voting for a black person. ie, all people who don't vote for a black person could be doing it for individual and unrelated reasons.

Alpha Centauri

You need to prove they partly OR mostly do (Partly and mostly are different), because that's a big claim.

You can't just say "It's true.".

-AC

FistOfThe North
You need to prove they partly OR mostly do (Partly and mostly are different), because that's a big claim.

You can't just say "It's true.".

-AC

There is no way that 100% of all white people that vote, which are in the millions, do not consider, at least subconciously, skin color. If anything else it's very highly unlikely to not likely at all.

lord xyz
Whern you asked people did you ask "Are you ready for a black president?" or "Do you think America/White people are ready for a black president?" The two are very different questions.

chithappens

... What the hell are you talking about? The country is already in some crazy debt and that had nothing to do with a Democrat in the oval office.

Strangelove
I didn't say that was the reason wholly. I said it's partly to mostly the reason. Of course other factors are considered, it's just that that factor may be considered to when voting. I'd say the only reason white people vote for white candidates is because they're usually the only ones running.

Alpha Centauri
There is no way that 100% of all white people that vote, which are in the millions, do not consider, at least subconciously, skin color. If anything else it's very highly unlikely to not likely at all.

You said that ALL white people vote mostly due to skin colour.

You never said "Somewhere in there, it's a factor, at least subconsciously, for some people.".

You said "whites mostly" vote due to skin colour.

You can either retract your ridiculous claim or prove it true.

-AC

lord xyz
I'd say the only reason white people vote for white candidates is because they're usually the only ones running. Yet, Obama was the only black person running and is beating the other white people. The more obvious assumption is that America is in favour of black presidents.

Strangelove
Yet, Obama was the only black person running and is beating the other white people. The more obvious assumption is that America is in favour of black presidents. I was talking about FotN's ridiculous claim, not anything to do with Obama. Read for context next time.

inimalist
Yet, Obama was the only black person running and is beating the other white people. The more obvious assumption is that America is in favour of black presidents.

so long as skin colour is the only dimension by which they differ from other candidates...

botankus
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I have no problem with a black President as long as he's not all gangsta and shit.

I would vote for J.J. from Good Times. But not because he's black, but more so because he gets a bunch of ghetto booty.

BigRed
I think anyone who calls American Democrats socialist or commies pretty much has no grasp of international politics or political philosophy.

Obama, in Canada, would be a far right of center candidate, as well as in most of Europe.
Whoa buddy.

Did I say anything about Obama's political idealogies or leanings or anything remotely close? I didn't even mention Democrats, much less them being socialist or commies.

On a socialist scale. From 1 being true socialism to 10 not really socialism. I'd say we are about a 6 or 7. Canada and those places are close to a 4 or 5 maybe.

Obama without a doubt would implement more social programs, extend government more and spend more. So yes, that will bankrupt America. I could care less if he calls himself liberal, socialists or a communist.

But it be flawed to not think the Democrats of today are not socialist leaning or in some facet socialist. They certainly aren't liberals of the past.

BigRed
Originally posted by chithappens
... What the hell are you talking about? The country is already in some crazy debt and that had nothing to do with a Democrat in the oval office.
Uh duh.

Obama is going (anybody really -- but since Obama is most likely to get in the WH) to bankrupt America even more (we are already are bankrupt) with his policies.

And actually yea it has to a lot. Democrats AND Republicans both have bankrupted this Nation. It hasn't just been Republicans.

inimalist
Whoa buddy.

Did I say anything about Obama's political idealogies or leanings or anything remotely close? I didn't even mention Democrats, much less them being socialist or commies.

On a socialist scale. From 1 being true socialism to 10 not really socialism. I'd say we are about a 6 or 7. Canada and those places are close to a 4 or 5 maybe.

Obama without a doubt would implement more social programs, extend government more and spend more. So yes, that will bankrupt America. I could care less if he calls himself liberal, socialists or a communist.

But it be flawed to not think the Democrats of today are not socialist leaning or in some facet socialist. They certainly aren't liberals of the past.

what policy does obama have that would remove the market from the economy and replace it with government control? I'll admit I haven't seen him speak much, but his policies with health and education do not seem to expand government powers... He talks very positively about the free market...

And no, on a global scale, I do not think it is flawed to say the democrats are not socialist. They might be progressive... But even then they would lag behind every single progressive movement in the world. To be honest, I don't think either party has enough philosophical perspective to be called anything, most just change their rhetoric in order to monopolize certain blocks of voters.

But ya, maybe I jumped the gun, but I wanted to circumvent that argument before it could even be made.

lord xyz
I was talking about FotN's ridiculous claim, not anything to do with Obama. Read for context next time. ...I was agreeing with you.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by botankus
I would vote for J.J. from Good Times. But not because he's black, but more so because he gets a bunch of ghetto booty.

Plus, he's DYN-O-MITE! big grin

Strangelove
...I was agreeing with you. The points weren't really related....but okay.

Robtard
Didn't start reading from the beginning, but my guess, this is another FoTN thread where he asks a question, while already having the conclusion that "White people are racist!"... am I correct?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't start reading from the beginning, but my guess, this is another FoTN thread where he asks a question, while already having the conclusion that "White people are racist!"... am I correct? Spot on

Robtard
Spot on

Though I'd like to boast, I really can't, as it's a given he'd do so.

Thanks for letting me know though.

Devil King

I know that last night the "over 65" crowd in Texas are the folks that put HillDog over the line. Lesson possibly being that in a predominatly white state age trumps reason, and I think the most likely explaination for this is racism. As for polls, I'm not sure I've heard of anything reporting white people are overhwelming concerned about his ethnicity.

However, the fact that you mention Nazis and the KKK as well as conspiacy involving his eventual assassination in the same breath as you question the willingness of "white people" implies that you don't make much of an effort to seperate those 2 groups. So, the idea behind the thread may have been a good one, but starting at around the 10th yeard line you started shitting all over your own good idea.

But, I knew the moment I heard Bill Clinton say that she had to win TX and Ohio to stay in the race, I was POSITIVE she'd win them and we'd have to listen to this shit for another 4 months.

=Tired Hiker=
Didn't start reading from the beginning, but my guess, this is another FoTN thread where he asks a question, while already having the conclusion that "White people are racist!"... am I correct?

My god, you are more intuitive then that hag who's always on Montel Williams! eek!

jaden101
A small percentage. (of which have ever been elected probably in part due to skin color.)

Also one of the reasons blacks don't really run for the highest offices is because they know whites won't vote for them cause of skin color. A run would be a lost cause; futile. Even if the candidate has all the values they have.

dont just pull stuff out your ass...go find out...come back and tell me how many

to my knowledge there has been 6...

Jesse Jackson
Shirley Chisolm
Lenora Fulani
Alan Keys
Carol Mosley Braun
Al Sharpton

none of which actually gave any serious attempt bar Jackson

it has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with funding...if you dont have the cash to campaign...you dont win

and you dont get cash if people think you're not any good

Shakyamunison
dont just pull stuff out your ass...go find out...come back and tell me how many

Jesse Jackson
Shirley Chisolm
Lenora Fulani
Alan Keys
Carol Mosley Braun
Al Sharpton

it has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with funding...if you dont have the cash to campaign...you dont win

I think your point is very good, but I was make of modification: people will not give you money if they don't believe you can win.

jaden101
indeed...

jaden101
oh..and i've seen one poll...and it shows 17:7 that people would accept obama...now i'm guessing here but i'd say the majority of people on KMC are white

enough said

BigRed
what policy does obama have that would remove the market from the economy and replace it with government control? I'll admit I haven't seen him speak much, but his policies with health and education do not seem to expand government powers... He talks very positively about the free market...

And no, on a global scale, I do not think it is flawed to say the democrats are not socialist. They might be progressive... But even then they would lag behind every single progressive movement in the world. To be honest, I don't think either party has enough philosophical perspective to be called anything, most just change their rhetoric in order to monopolize certain blocks of voters.

But ya, maybe I jumped the gun, but I wanted to circumvent that argument before it could even be made.
Looking at his ideas and voting record on Education, he wants more government involved in that. Still has government subsidies in healthcare. More government intervention with regards to foreign aid. The stimulous package is bothersome. More subsidies to homeowners. He's probably going to join Kyoto which scares me. More government spending on wasteful education about the dangers of sex.

There was a report that Obama out of all the candidates, with his policies, was going to spend the most. I wish I could find the link to it dammit.

Oddly, there was a speech made where he blatanly rejected the free market approach to government.

Progressive is just a nice subsitute for laid-back socialism. It's mean more government. That's all I know need to know.

Shelbert Lemon
oh..and i've seen one poll...and it shows 17:7 that people would accept obama...now i'm guessing here but i'd say the majority of people on KMC are white

enough said Yea but we only pretend to accept him so we dont appear racist.

Devil King

Jesse Jackson
Shirley Chisolm
Lenora Fulani
Alan Keys
Carol Mosley Braun
Al Sharpton

Victoria Woodhull and Frederick Douglas were candidates for president and vice-president in the 1870's.

And I still haven't heard what Ron Paul plans to do with the large amounts of money he's pulled in as a result of his campaign. He certainly doesn't seem to be campaigning with it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King

And I still haven't heard what Ron Paul plans to do with the large amounts of money he's pulled in as a result of his campaign. He certainly doesn't seem to be campaigning with it.

"...use that money to eradicate the homelessness situation in America."

jaden101
that to me means he's going to pay that money to hitmen to go around killing the homeless...now that's surely a vote winner

inimalist
Looking at his ideas and voting record on Education, he wants more government involved in that. Still has government subsidies in healthcare. More government intervention with regards to foreign aid. The stimulous package is bothersome. More subsidies to homeowners. He's probably going to join Kyoto which scares me. More government spending on wasteful education about the dangers of sex.

There was a report that Obama out of all the candidates, with his policies, was going to spend the most. I wish I could find the link to it dammit.

Oddly, there was a speech made where he blatanly rejected the free market approach to government.

Progressive is just a nice subsitute for laid-back socialism. It's mean more government. That's all I know need to know.

I'll take your word on the spending thing, though it surprises me a little. Seeing as all the Republican candidates want to stay at war in the middle east, I can't imagine him spending more than them (provided he actually does reduce troop levels, etc). I know I saw him give a speech at google praising the free market, but that may have just been to sway the audience he was speaking with.

I disagree that progressivism is anywhere related to socialism, and I also disagree that Obama or even the idea of more government involvement in certain areas constitutes either....

Maybe compared to no government, but for something like healthcare, obama is not in favor of fully social medicine, he just wants all insurance companies to offer the same protection and make sure that every citizen has medical coverage. That is neither socialist or progressive, as the fact that America has citizens who die from not being able to afford medical treatment is a relic and an embarrassment in a first world nation.

However, your last line denotes how you are using the term, which is to say, socialism to you is a term of moralistic slander and not about wage redistribution, economic equality and access to resources. When Obama starts talking about States rights to the profits from oil drilling, or about taking control of the auto industry to provide jobs, sure, then we can talk socialism....

KidRock

lol correct..but you forgot: "All white people are racist..this is a racist statement about all white people but its not racist coming from me because im black and because its true..need stats? No stats are needed..its just true!"

TRH
Yes,I am white and support Obama,being black dosen't have anything to do with it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

enough said
No shit, Sherlock. Blacks don't know how to read.

chillmeistergen
It depends really. Is he a reptilian?

BigRed
I'll take your word on the spending thing, though it surprises me a little. Seeing as all the Republican candidates want to stay at war in the middle east, I can't imagine him spending more than them (provided he actually does reduce troop levels, etc). I know I saw him give a speech at google praising the free market, but that may have just been to sway the audience he was speaking with.

I disagree that progressivism is anywhere related to socialism, and I also disagree that Obama or even the idea of more government involvement in certain areas constitutes either....

Maybe compared to no government, but for something like healthcare, obama is not in favor of fully social medicine, he just wants all insurance companies to offer the same protection and make sure that every citizen has medical coverage. That is neither socialist or progressive, as the fact that America has citizens who die from not being able to afford medical treatment is a relic and an embarrassment in a first world nation.

However, your last line denotes how you are using the term, which is to say, socialism to you is a term of moralistic slander and not about wage redistribution, economic equality and access to resources. When Obama starts talking about States rights to the profits from oil drilling, or about taking control of the auto industry to provide jobs, sure, then we can talk socialism....
Republicans no doubt will spend a shitload as well though. But I don't think they'd start-up as many social programs as the Democrats probably plan on doing.

More government to me can be labled whatever you want. I just know it is bad and I don't like and I think it is a fundamentally flawed philosophy. Progressivism is a lot about "social equality" and "social justice". They also tend to support governmental involvement with the economy (as we see with these packages -- although the Republicans also support it oddly enough).

Devil King
"...use that money to eradicate the homelessness situation in America."

Hands off my money.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Devil King
Hands off my money.

That sentence would make more sense coming from a Ron Paul fan. My memory must be betraying me though because I don't recall you being a Ron Paul fan.

Devil King
I like Ron Paul for a number of reasons. However I do not agree with him for many reasons, too.

But my comment was meant to reflect Ron Paul's position.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Ron Paul fans are oft overzealous.

spidey-dude
judging by his voice and speaches hes a suck up and i know hes eligible to run but i still say hes to young. hillary has some experience cause of her hubby. either way im just glad bush mans ass is gonna be gone

jaden101
No shit, Sherlock. Blacks don't know how to read.

ok..i'll translate it as best i can

oogaboogaungabunga oogaoogabooga ugugoog

Bicnarok

xmarksthespot
Well, it's incorrect. I wouldn't vote for Obama for anything. He can go sh*t in a hat. Personally, I don't think he'd work. He should at least spend more time in the senate..

He's a fad. And his party stands for anti-americanism. All liberals do. As my issues lie with the economy and illegal immigration, not a democrats strongest suit. Careful. You're getting dangerously close to implying that someone's opinions can be based on something other than their skin's melanin content.

Devil King
Ron Paul fans are oft overzealous.

And if you listen to a lot of McCain supporters under 30, they're saying they believe in the Republican ideals of individual freedom and government non-interference.

It seems that little (R) next to Dr. Pauls name has done a lot of work for Mr. McCain.

chithappens
Originally posted by spidey-dude
judging by his voice and speaches hes a suck up and i know hes eligible to run but i still say hes to young. hillary has some experience cause of her hubby. either way im just glad bush mans ass is gonna be gone

Do you like anyone? I haven't seen you compliment any politician on anything.

Phantom Zone

Deathblow
Who're you talking about? Not me.

If so, post the link on here proving it.

OK.

13th post down:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=290148&pagenumber=599

If you're going to formulate ridiculous opinions, at least try and remember them.

chithappens
OK.

13th post down:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=290148&pagenumber=599

If you're going to formulate ridiculous opinions, at least try and remember them.

*raises hand* why is this quote posted in this thread?

spidey-dude
Do you like anyone? I haven't seen you compliment any politician on anything. of course i do

dadudemon
*raises hand* why is this quote posted in this thread?

Find FoTN's post in that link.

Also, it would have made more sense if he would have quoted his post AND provided the link. (It looks like he wanted to also show the randomness of his hate mongering.)

FistOfThe North
OK.

13th post down:

This is what you said earlier in this thread:

"This reminds me a lot of your ''majority of whites hate hip-hop'' thread in the music forum. Come on."

You still haven't proved to me that i started a thread which is what i asked you to prove.

That's a post.

So if you're going to lie, at least try to do it well. Come on.

KidRock
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1152/1196981101_8b0c8afd94.jpg

Quiero Mota
This is what you said earlier in this thread:

"This reminds me a lot of your ''majority of whites hate hip-hop'' thread in the music forum. Come on."

You still haven't proved to me that i started a thread which is what i asked you to prove.

That's a post.

So if you're going to lie, at least try to do it well. Come on.

60% of hip-hop consumers in the US are White males.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1152/1196981101_8b0c8afd94.jpg

That picture makes me feel like I'm at a Black-owned restaraunt in Kansas City.

KidRock
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
60% of hip-hop consumers in the US are White males.

That picture makes me feel like I'm at a Black-owned restaraunt in Kansas City.

Are you saying all minorities steal things? RACITS! AL SHARPTON! TAKE THIS MANS INTERNET AWAY!

lil bitchiness
I am sure white people in America are ''ready'' (whatever the hell was that supposed to refer to) for a black president.

What they are not ready for is a psychotic neurotic Billary.

dadudemon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I am sure white people in America are ''ready'' (whatever the hell was that supposed to refer to) for a black president.

What they are not ready for is a psychotic neurotic Billary.

QFT.

Neo Darkhalen

I like Obama, I hope he makes it to the white house, I really, really do.

Regardless of skin color, he seems the right man for the job.

RIDDLE_OF_STARS
Obama is white on the inside. He deserves credit for fooling as many people as he does.

FistOfThe North
According to my poll, about a third of (white) pollers here on KMC would not accept Obama as President because he's Black.

Yet racism doesn't exist (as i've been told on here numerous times by whites on KMC and on the outside)

lol, lmao

Schecter
According to my poll, about a third of (white) pollers here on KMC would not accept Obama as President because he's Black.

Yet racism doesn't exist (as i've been told on here numerous times by whites on KMC and on the outside)

lol, lmao

would you like to see my poll, coco?

Robtard
According to my poll, about a third of (White) pollers here on KMC would not accept Obama as President because he's Black.

lol, lmao

Again with your antics... NO ONE HAS EVER SAID "RACISM DOESN'T EXIST", as a blanket statement.

What people discredit is your "All White people are racist", "Most White people are racist", "White people hate Black people" rhetoric. That is a far cry from what you're trying to imply, racist.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I like Obama, I hope he makes it to the white house, I really, really do.

Regardless of skin color, he seems the right man for the job.

He has a good speaking voice, big ideas, and savvy. But there's something about him that makes me think he has a hidden agenda that he won't announce to the world until he's elected.

lol, lmao

I can't decide what's worse: a blatant racist or a closet racist. I mean, at least a closet racist can function in society and with other-ethnic co-workers without making enemies everywhere.

Pero I think you act 'normal' at school and work, and save all your anti-white venting for KMC.

spidey-dude
Again with your antics... NO ONE HAS EVER SAID "RACISM DOESN'T EXIST", as a blanket statement.

What people discredit is your "All White people are racist", "Most White people are racist", "White people hate Black people" rhetoric. That is a far cry from what you're trying to imply, racist. other way around all blacks hate whites. whites today give blacks to much respect and they take advantage of it i seem like im the only one of my race that stands up for his race these days. we let them say white boy or white girl but its racist if you use the word black in anyway these days.

Creshosk
Originally posted by spidey-dude
other way around all blacks hate whites. whites today give blacks to much respect and they take advantage of it i seem like im the only one of my race that stands up for his race these days. we let them say white boy or white girl but its racist if you use the word black in anyway these days. Originally posted by Schecter
fail

Blax_Hydralisk
No actually he raises a slightly (Though much too radical) point..

It's sad to see so many of my brothers and sisters fail epically at life when there are so many services aimed exclusively at helping them.

Plus there's a double standard. Why is it okay for Will Smith, Chris Tucker and Chris Rock to go on national TV and make fun of white people but when a white person says anything that even sounds slightly derogetory toward blacks, they're sued and fired?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>