Sodam Yat vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
Who takes it?

superchron
Sentry gets SODAMized

tkitna
Sentry shoves a lead pipe down his throat for the win

vlaaad12345
You mean sentry gets owned hardcore.

Superboy Prime
The lead weakness can be exploited, but how would Sentry know about it?

In terms of feats vs feats I have no idea, because I don't know Yat that well. All I know is that he handled Nero(n)? And got beat up by Superboy/man Prime--although Prime would pretty much rip Sentry a new one as well.

So...judging by feats it is a bit hard for me because Sentry has impressive high end feats that have been made dirty by low ones like the WWH fiasco etc.

So erm...in terms of powersets I'd have to go with Yat, but even with that I ain't sure.

superchron
for the record it took prime a whole issue to own Ion, as his fights usually only last a few panels, anyway the lead weakness is gone, the ring is holding off the poisoning, once he's been poisoned, more lead won't do more damage

Soljer
Ion wins.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Soljer
Ion wins. Answer on MSN.

peaches

Mindset
Originally posted by superchron
for the record it took prime a whole issue to own Ion, as his fights usually only last a few panels, anyway the lead weakness is gone, the ring is holding off the poisoning, once he's been poisoned, more lead won't do more damage

Yes it will, it would take more energy for the ring to fight it off.

Where do you get more lead wont do more damage?

Evangel94
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Answer on MSN.

peaches

Exactly how much do you talk with other voters on msn? Because to me, that raises some integrity and conflict of interest issues.

Papa Smurph
Sentry 7/10

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Evangel94
Exactly how much do you talk with other voters on msn? Because to me, that raises some integrity issues. I've talked to them before... there's a LOT of us on MSN.

Right now, I'm looking for a proxy for Red's tourney draft (or, I was).

So I asking if they were free on Friday.

But... I don't like the implication. It's not like MSN changes anything when we have PMing systems, e-mail, a lot of KMC'ers have eachothers Myspace...

If I was out to beat the system, I wouldn't be thwarted by lack of instantaneous messaging.

iceman24567
Yat 9/10 the Sentry gets one if he cries and Yat takes pity on him.schmoll

Soljer
Exactly how much do you talk with other voters on msn? Because to me, that raises some integrity and conflict of interest issues.

You're worried about MSN?

I think you should be more worried about all the blow jobs Smurph handed out in exchange for votes.

iceman24567

I think you should be more worried about all the blow jobs Smurph handed out in exchange for votes. I never got one.shocking

Ha-Son

I think you should be more worried about all the blow jobs Smurph handed out in exchange for votes.
haermm

Mindset
If Sentry knew of Yat's weakness it would be more even, as it stands Yat takes the majority.

Neither one has had many feats and Yat has even less.

Zeitgeist

I think you should be more worried about all the blow jobs Smurph handed out in exchange for votes. You no longer get that extra appointment in my hotel room.

I'm bumping up Jason's time instead.

peaches

Creshosk

I think you should be more worried about all the blow jobs Smurph handed out in exchange for votes. Wait, Smurph was giving out blowjobs for votes? And here I voted for him cause Stark's plan was full of fail... attacking Shadow king with doombots and ignoring the green lantern and that Doominator=PC Supes bull.

Actually I'm glad I didn't get a BJ from him. Would have made work tomorrow rather awkward.

Soljer
You no longer get that extra appointment in my hotel room.

I'm bumping up Jason's time instead.

peaches

miffed

Evangel, is it too late to change my vote?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wait, Smurph was giving out blowjobs for votes? And here I voted for him cause Stark's plan was full of fail... attacking Shadow king with doombots and ignoring the green lantern and that Doominator=PC Supes bull.

Actually I'm glad I didn't get a BJ from him. Would have made work tomorrow rather awkward. Not if you work at a gay barhug

Creshosk
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not if you work at a gay barhug I don't, but someone else promised me an MSN blowjob tomorrow.

TricksterPriest

I think you should be more worried about all the blow jobs Smurph handed out in exchange for votes. http://stickandballguy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/simpsons-the-doh-4900579.jpg

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wait, Smurph was giving out blowjobs for votes? And here I voted for him cause Stark's plan was full of fail... attacking Shadow king with doombots and ignoring the green lantern and that Doominator=PC Supes bull.

Actually I'm glad I didn't get a BJ from him. Would have made work tomorrow rather awkward. Silly Cresh. We don't operate on reasoning or actual debate.

Rules and Regulations

#10 Blowjobs are an acceptable form of currency to buy votes. Remember kiddies, man-whores are the future.

I will personally be willing to sway matches...

Sirius77
ion 10/10 being nice.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sirius77
ion 10/10 being nice.

Get back on topic.

You know...

Smurph giving homosexual favors in order to win a comic book tournament.

Sirius77
Get back on topic.

You know...

Smurph giving homosexual favors in order to win a comic book tournament.

Oh, my bad.

shifty shifty

Mindset
shifty whistle shifty sick

Sundipped
Sodam Yat would crush Sentry as Ion but as a regular Daxamite I dunno.

Estacado
Yat.

Blair Wind

I've talked to them before... there's a LOT of us on MSN.

Right now, I'm looking for a proxy for Red's tourney draft (or, I was).

So I asking if they were free on Friday.

But... I don't like the implication. It's not like MSN changes anything when we have PMing systems, e-mail, a lot of KMC'ers have eachothers Myspace...

If I was out to beat the system, I wouldn't be thwarted by lack of instantaneous messaging.
I kinda find that insulting, but maybe thats just me uhuh

Smurph is a good guy who talks (coughthreatensforvotescough) to lots of people, gives out free BJ's, and is having an affair with Xmarks....but besides all that, he is a good guy. Honest ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.