Stewie and Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
When I first saw Stewie on Family Guy, I could not help but to think of Vegeta's Voice. He sounds a lot like Vegeta. The fact that they both had a desire for world conquest made them more alike. Another interesting connection between the two is that we don't get to see Vegeta's mom in DragonBall Z and Stewie is trying to kill his mom in Family Guy. What is your view on it?

chickenlover98
my view is that ur an idiot

King Kandy
This is a waste of the electricity required to transmit it. From the very outset, you were grasping at straws. They both have a British sort of accent, and Vegeta at one point wanted to rule the world.

And then there's you talking about their mothers. There is literally no connection here aside from the idea that Vegeta may have killed his mother (which is something you just made up with no backing or theory whatsoever.)

chickenlover98
Originally posted by King Kandy
This is a waste of the electricity required to transmit it. From the very outset, you were grasping at straws. They both have a British sort of accent, and Vegeta at one point wanted to rule the world.

And then there's you talking about their mothers. There is literally no connection here aside from the idea that Vegeta may have killed his mother (which is something you just made up with no backing or theory whatsoever.) the fact u dignified this with a true response is the sad thing

Dark-Jaxx
LOL WUT!?

Darkstorm Zero
There are a lit of things I could say, but I think this will sum it up quite nicely...

http://www.theempire.com.au/images/2005-11-11/Family%20Guy%20Total%20Idiot%20T-Shirt.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.