Gym Etiquette.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
So I am at the gym today, in the middle of a kickass workout, waiting on some guy to finish with the bench press machine. he gets up and walks away, not even bothering to wipe down the bench after he is done, which is soaked with his sweat. Did I have the right to be disgusted? sick

Leo.M
Sick. laughing

I wouldn't have used it. ermm did you? stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
Gross. He shoulda wiped it down.

Strangelove
Yeah, that's gross.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
Sick. laughing

I wouldn't have used it. ermm did you? stick out tongue I used my towel to wipe it down, I almost complained.

larrybo
that's a strangely horrific story sad

Rogue Jedi
I know, I lived it.

Joe K
I hate when that happens -_-
People have no manners these days! mad

McLovin
MRSA is running wild.

Syren
Quit going to the gym, get fat and live out the rest of your life as a contented pig. Like me smile

Joe K
Originally posted by Syren
Quit going to the gym, get fat and live out the rest of your life as a contented pig. Like me smile Lmao, that's healthy thumb up

=Tired Hiker=
Quit going to the gym, get fat and live out the rest of your life as a contented pig. Like me smile

You make pig sexeh! droolio

I hate when I go to the locker room and some old guy in his 90s is butt naked and standing there watching the tv with his junk haning out, and I can't help but look, I mean you have to look, and he's just standing there as if to say, "Yeah, this is what you will look like someday, chap!"

Syren
Originally posted by Joe K
Lmao, that's healthy thumb up

I'm not fat, though. I am a pig. Just not fat stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So I am at the gym today, in the middle of a kickass workout, waiting on some guy to finish with the bench press machine. he gets up and walks away, not even bothering to wipe down the bench after he is done, which is soaked with his sweat. Did I have the right to be disgusted? sick

It happens ALL the time.

Sometimes people will leave their sweat AND skin on things like the leg extension machine. Their skin gets left there because some of it rubs off when they use a lot of weight and because they are sweating, it makes the skin come of easier ....so they leave a patch of legs hairs, sweat, and skin....that is utterly gross.

I wash and wipe down gym equipment all the time. It seems like I am a prissy little princess, but that shit is nasty! mad

However, I do my fair share of farting whenever the hell I want...and I bet that pisses people off.flirt

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I hate when I go to the locker room and some old guy in his 90s is butt naked and standing there watching the tv with his junk haning out, and I can't help but look, I mean you have to look, and he's just standing there as if to say, "Yeah, this is what you will look like someday, chap!"

I hear ya on the old man thing. There is ALWAYS that one old man who runs around naked in the locker room for like a half hour. I want to tell them, "Hey douche! Get your saggy ass dressed and stop running around naked like a 3 year old!!!"

Alpha Centauri

Oh whatever.

If you were to create an adult film genre it would be Scrawnography.

Nah, you're not scrawny, but you're hardly a pig visually.

-AC

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Oh whatever.

If you were to create an adult film genre it would be Scrawnography.

Nah, you're not scrawny, but you're hardly a pig visually.

-AC

Hello there!! Did you miss this part?

I'm not fat, though. I am a pig. Just not fat stick out tongue

Never said physically. I eat like a pig but (fortunately) I don't pile the pounds on. So I can comfortably advise others to do the same stick out tongue

Council#13
I was at a gym once and I saw someone put the sweaty earphone covers back into the "Clean" basket. ermm Not as bad as compared to yours, though, since I didn't have to use those things. Pity for whoever did, though. Pity.

Rogue Jedi
Quit going to the gym, get fat and live out the rest of your life as a contented pig. Like me smile thats me. I eat like a pig, then work out like hell. the result is I have only lost 5 pounds. sad

Wålshy
thats me. I eat like a pig, then work out like hell. this is the greatest balanced diet i know

Blax_Hydralisk
thats me. I eat like a pig, then work out like hell. the result is I have only lost 5 pounds. sad

Lulz. I eat like a pig, then don't do shit all.

I've lost thirty pounds in the last three months.

McLovin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Lulz. I eat like a pig, then don't do shit all.

I've lost thirty pounds in the last three months.

lol tape worm

Rogue Jedi
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.