A question (rules thread was closed):

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
Why are comic book/video game MOVIE characters not allowed, due to: "Video game movies and comic book movies are not an original source, as they originated from different media, and they will be closed. No questions." and yet we can have threads with Dumbledore or whoever that originates from a Novel.

Half of the best movie matchups will come from Comic book movies and video game movies.

It makes little sense to discard for example, Logan from the X men films (due to not being it's original source) when you can have Dumbledore from the Potter books. (also, not from an original source.)

And I don't think "it's adapted from the original source" would count as a good reason, as comic and video game characters are adapted from the original source as well.

Clarification please.

Impediment
You serve a valid point, sir. Allow me to revise my rules and I'll also re-open the rules thread so that people can post comments/opinions to better help the forum.

I'll close this after I do just that.
Successfully re-edited!

(Next time, just send me a PM. stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.