Impulse VS Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QBoy45
Id have to give this one to Impulse, why jus cause i like him more lol!! but i mean hey why not, with the flash as a mentor and close friend and family. hes been wit all the flashes, so he may be young but he know a thing or 2, and Quicksilver doesnt really have anyone like that to be around, i like him but hey whos he got really, beside meg and witch, which have nothin like his powers whatsoever!!
The victor is
IMPULSE!!
(but thats jus me)

Mindset
You realize Bart Allen is way faster than QS, right?

QBoy45
Yeah, i know, but QS is a better fighter and he has more exp, but when it comes to speed that kind of ......... doesnt matter!! thats whyi said that Impulse would win!! But still would be a good fight nevertheless!!

Mindset
No it wouldn't.

QS doesn't have superspeed anymore, and even when he did he is way outclassed.

QBoy45
I figure it would cause Bart is not very smart and QS is smart, that the only way i say it would be a good fight, but other than that its Bart all the way!! If QS can hit blows wit Flash, he could wit Bart!! Im not sayin it would last long im jus sayin give the man some credit, and im an Impulse fan all the way, but i still props when props due!!

Mindset
So are you using Bart Allen in general or when he was still called Impulse?

QBoy45
When he was still called Impulse, cause as he got older he got better, around the time when he jus got his metabolism under controll

King_Mungi
Impulse destroys QS, Bart could run at speeds "far greater then the speed of light"

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/p03.jpg

guy222
Impulse

C2theR
IMPULSE > FTW!!!

Devil Lance
QS dies in less than a second

leonidas
What the f**k?

QBoy45
I honestly dont even know how i got to defending QS and makin it seem like im for him cause i was for Impulse from the jump!!

Impulse all the way!!

Sirius77
Impluse owns the opposition.

QBoy45
yeah see now its something we can argue on!!
even though you spell Impluse instead of Impulse its cool!!
Impulse all the way!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.