Potty Mouth R2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
What do you think R2 said to C-3PO in ANH when 3PO said watch your language outside the cantina?I wonder how a droid curses and what he says?Heck they already have the bleeps to block the bad stuff.laughing out loud Speaking of potty mouths,what do you think the silver Protocal droid said to 3PO at Cloud City that caused him to say "how rude"?

Darth Daft
I think I read somewhere what the droid said. It was "Ee choota" in huttesse or something I think, but in English/basic I think it was "Shut up" as many people have said to C-3PO countless times before.

theEviljedi
Awesome.

Darth Daft
Cowabunga.

theEviljedi
Your a Ninja Turtle fan Darth?

Darth Daft
No of course not.
Want some pizza, dude?

theEviljedi
I'm eating some right now actually.

Xizor
I'll confirm that the silver droid did tell 3Po to such up in Huttese on Cloud city. I think the coolest part of R2's rebellious mouth is how his comments are left up to the imagination.

Darth Daft
Yeah I know what you mean. I feel sorry for him sometimes, being told off by Threepio. Can you imagine how rubbish it would be if Artoo spoke English? It would make Star Wars seem so much worse. Especially if he spoke in a little kid's voice.

theEviljedi
Kid voice?That sounds like Lucas alright.smile

Darth Daft
YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!

Xizor
Uhhhhh, stop that.

theEviljedi
laughing out loud .Good to have you back Xiz.

Darth Daft
YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
WESA GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THIS IS PODRACING!!!!
MUM! MUM! LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY WE MADE!!!!!!!!!
MESA JAR JAR BINKS! MESA YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT!!!!!!!

Just a fraction of the childish annoying lines in TPM.

yerssot
What R2 said:

The name is Clarence! Got damn it! Clarence! I asked you politly NOT to call me R2!

Julie
The imagination is a wonderful thing, but a little scary sometimes....

as for childish sounds in TPM what can I say but it's the sad truth.

yerssot
ET phone home... big grin

Julie
Wrong movie....I never really liked that movie.......

yerssot
he is in the senate and pointing to something though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.