Godzilla on Coruscant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
everyone's favorite giant atomic lizard has somehow appeared on the Republic capital of Coruscant during the time of ROTS (before Order 66)

can they stop him or will he level the city plane ?

Sesse
Palpatine will use Force animal taming (level 12) and has a critical modifier of +4 (+might bonus).

Godzilla's saving throw will not be sufficient.

So Coruscant will be saved. Hooray.

Rampant ox
Then Yoda will throw his secret PokeBall and catch the level 99 Godzilla.

Blue_Hefner
WTF is wrong w/ you people? Do you not read rules or something?

fascistcrusader
Palpatine uses Sith Alchemy to tame him and make him Super Godzilla,

http://www.historyvortex.org/GodzillaGamePhoto9.jpg

then he destroys the Rebellion in one swift stroke.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Then Yoda will throw his secret PokeBall and catch the level 99 Godzilla.
ROFL!

hysterical

Honestly, though, Godzilla would cause some damage to the buildings and kill some people but as soon as the Jedi arrive he would be f*cked.

123KID
what are they gonna do ?
he's a bit bigger than anything i've ever seen any PT Jedi Force Push

Ivalice
Which godzilla? The japanese or the american?

Anyways i say palpatine tames.

123KID
Japanese Godzilla
more specifically the Teisei version who survived a blackhole and would have destroyed the Earth

fascistcrusader
Tesei? Do you mean Hesei? Heisei Goji is the one that almost blew up/melted down and destroyed the world, but it was Godzilla X Megaguirus Goji, from the Millenium series, that they built the black hole to destroy.

darthsith19
Originally posted by 123KID
what are they gonna do ?
he's a bit bigger than anything i've ever seen any PT Jedi Force Push
Imagine 10,000 Jedi, led by Yoda, charging at Godzilla with lightsabers drawn. They could also use the Force to control him. Or blast him down in Jedi Starfighters. He would get f*cked.

Man of Christ
I say Godzilla will turn his attention to the clone troopers and their ray guns and blasters will be nothing more than mere bee stings and an annoyance, he will eat, and stomp them out. The effort to take him down will require the combined might of all the clones because he can use his flame breath and brute strength to swat ships out of the sky. Eventually a crashing ship could land on him and hurt him but all in all, the tasty clones occupy him and the Jedi are saved.

123KID
true mixed them up
typo with the Teisei thing

this could be Showa Godzilla
then he'd pull Kung Fu on the Jedi

darthsith19
Originally posted by Man of Christ
I say Godzilla will turn his attention to the clone troopers and their ray guns and blasters will be nothing more than mere bee stings and an annoyance, he will eat, and stomp them out. The effort to take him down will require the combined might of all the clones because he can use his flame breath and brute strength to swat ships out of the sky. Eventually a crashing ship could land on him and hurt him but all in all, the tasty clones occupy him and the Jedi are saved.
Or, ya know, someone could just, like, shoot a missile at him...

fascistcrusader
Why don't we make it Final Wars Godzilla, his atomic ray can prevent bombardment given that it could hit any ships in orbit above him.

Spartan 063
too bad we can't use lotf luke, godzila may have been able to survive a black hole but lets se him survive 'lectric judgement...

or Yoda could use the force to control 2 landing craft and sandwitch godzila 'till he dies.
or mace could just force crush

but i have my money on the noob pilot who sneezes and shorts out his controls and spinns uncontrolably into godzilla's mouth when he breaths fire. big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
Japanese Godzilla would effortlessly destroy all Jedi and infantry in a matter of hours.

The only thing that can take Japanese Godzilla down is the starfighters. Force and lightsabers will do shit all ,though. Like I said on EoD his regeneration powers are much too quick and powerful. Anything that doesn't kill him, eh.. under 50 rapid hits will be ineffective. That includes lightsabers.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
WTF is wrong w/ you people? Do you not read rules or something?

Could not have said it any better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.