Dr. Doomsday Vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QBoy45
Well, this right here is great, cause i pretty much know what everyones gonna say, but thats without thinkin, if youre not sure on what Dr. Doomsday can do look it up!! this would be a better match than one would first think!!
i dont know about this one, so lets here it!!

Master-Borg
Originally posted by QBoy45
Well, this right here is great, cause i pretty much know what everyones gonna say, but thats without thinkin, if youre not sure on what Dr. Doomsday can do look it up!! this would be a better match than one would first think!!
i dont know about this one, so lets here it!!

depends on the version of DD

if its DOS DD, then he loses...if its hunter prey, he wins

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Master-Borg
depends on the version of DD

if its DOS DD, then he loses...if its hunter prey, he wins

He's not talking about Doomsday.

QBoy45
Yeah im not talkin about Doomsday himself, IM talkin about Doctor Doomsday yeah know from DC vs Marvel

Doctor Doomsday = Dr. Doom + Doomsday (basically)

Sirius77
Superman-prime.

QBoy45
NO, not this fight he dont!! I wont hear it i will not have it!!

Dr. Doomsday all the way!!

Sirius77
Superman-prime.

QBoy45
NO, Superman couldnt even beat Doomsday on his own, he got help and he still died!! and i cheered!! but addin in the Dr Doom is a big D.O.S.(P) all over again!!

Dr. Doomsday

Sirius77
Originally posted by QBoy45
NO, Superman couldnt even beat Doomsday on his own, he got help and he still died!! and i cheered!! but addin in the Dr Doom is a big D.O.S.(P) all over again!!

Dr. Doomsday

Do you know how far above supermanSuperman-prime is? He moves planets at the speed of light under his own power. Retconns franchises with his punches. Takes blasts from three skyfathers and says "ouch".

Dr. doomsday has no chance. Not mention, few feats. He will get raped, torn in half, and his remains will be thrown into the sun.

QBoy45
OK here honestly, im jus bullshitin lol!! i know SP could beat him lol!! i jus wanted to see what others would say, really i should of jus put Dr. Doomsday vs Superman, that would of been a beater match up!! and not that is the new match up!!
This forum is now Dr. Doomsday VS Superman!!
Dr. Doomsday VS Superman!!
in that case yes DDD would win!!
Dr. Doomsday VS Superman!!

Sirius77
No. Dr. doomsday is based upon the 9's vrsion that killed byrnes era superman.

ic Superman till takes him out quckly.

QBoy45
WHOA!! DID YOU FORGET THAT DR DOOMSDAY STOLE THE SILVER RACERS POWERS!! AH HA!! THATS A NEW FACTOR!! THAT ADDS A WHOLE NEW LIST OF POWERS FOR THE DOC!!

Sirius77
Scans?

And you never said anything about prep.

QBoy45
no prep time here, its jus like DDD got up and decided to go after Supes!! jus like that!! and Supes was at work and had to leave and met him out somewhere!! that indeed would be a good fight!!

Sirius77
Then superman rapes him.

QBoy45
i can see that your a diehard superman fan, and that cool by all mean!! but Dr Doomsday vs Superman back then, no way thats happein at all!!

millenium02
last time i check... dr.doom stilling someone else powers.. and those guys the power doom stole is much much heavier hitter than superman prime.. dr.doom steals power, he gets them... if not, he MINDS SWAP THEM... end of story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.