My Amalgam vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
My Amalgam

Mind/Equipment- Dr. Doom
Body- Silver Surfer
Powers- Gladiator

vs

The young version of SBP from IC.

Who takes it?

psycho gundam
does he know of smp's might and back story and does he get prep?

darthgoober
Originally posted by psycho gundam
does he know of smp's might and back story and does he get prep?
No prep, but he gets the typical "basic knowledge"(and he's allowed to use Surfer's Cosmic Awareness to get more info).

psycho gundam
he might beat the young version imo.
probably more times than not.

Priest
Of course the amalgam wins.

darthgoober
Lets make this two matches.

Match One is the amalgam vs the young SBP, and Match Two is the older Superman Prime...

Soljer
Your amalgam is dominated by Superman Prime, and only may have odds on the younger IC Superboy Prime.

DigiMark007
Seems like you should switch body/powers, since Glads body is probably more durable than SS and Surfer's powers are clearly >>> Glads. Then I feel like you have yourself a fight, because you'd get Doom's magic and tech combined with Surfer's powers and Glads' strength/durability.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm pretty sure he did it to utilize Surfer's ability to amp himself to untold degree (plus, Surfer's speed, strength, and durability), and he added Doom's, because Doom has a great knack for things like this (able to figure things out easily). Plus, who has more confidence than Doom (which is Gladiator's power - to make himself more powerful with more confidence)?

What I think anyway with a quick rundown...

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seems like you should switch body/powers, since Glads body is probably more durable than SS and Surfer's powers are clearly >>> Glads. Then I feel like you have yourself a fight, because you'd get Doom's magic and tech combined with Surfer's powers and Glads' strength/durability.
I guess I should have clarified that I'm using the "classic" amalgam system where the amalgam technically has ALL of his components powers, but what powers he can use effectively is determined by the "mind" character.

See I put Glads as the "Powers" character because Glads powers are psionic in nature rather than physical, so they should carry over and directly stack with Surfer's already impressive physical attributes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.