Ramblin' on, just ramblin' on . . . . . . . . . . ...................................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
... and someone in the room said, 'I love the smell of napalm in the morning.' I said out loud, 'Smells like victory.' Then someone asked if I knew what movie that was from. You'd think they already knew I did since I finished the second sentence of the movie quote from Apocalypse Now, but I didn't make a fuss of it. Anyway, attentions had strayed elsewhere due to the subtle scent of fumes that penetrated the building from the air ducts as the news chopper took off. Happens all the time, the fumes, filling up the newsroom, edit bays; every time the traffic guy flies off to report the heavy traffic and auto crashes . . . it can't be good for us, the fumes.

Ramblin' on .. ..... . .. . just ramblin' on ... . . . . .... . ..

BlackSunshine
oh bee kay bee then smile

=Tired Hiker=
.. . . and the police scanners buzz and bleep as I hear Marie's voice on the monitor, funny she was just here, now she's out of the field, live. I might have even been her photog if I hadn't recently been promoted to special projects, lot less stress in special projects; no more live shots, don't have to deal with snooty reporters . . .. ..

Ramblin' on . .. . .... ramblin' on . . .. . . .... . .

Barker
AND IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER IF I'M WRONG OR RIGHT, WHERE I BELONG I'M RIGHT..

~KoK!~
It must be awesome to be Tired Hiker. You know, making movies, Titz on Ritz, and all of that Acid. Livin' the dream.

RogerRamjet
leaves are falling all around...time i was on my way..

=Tired Hiker=
. . .. . just waiting on my new phone, been out a friggin' work cell phone since last Friday. Wow how time flies when you don't have a phone. It should be ready today though. My boss is really busy . . . well whudd'ya know, he just handed me my new cell right as I was typing these ramblin' thoughts . . . now I'll have to get onto him about my employee review paperwork I haven't heard back about; it's bout that time of year where Hiker gets a little pay bump, and then I'll have to bug him about my second wireless mic and receiver that he told me he'd send off to get fixed; hasn't happened yet, it's still on his desk. After that, I'll have to bug him about getting me a new light kit .. . one thing at a time, I guess. My boss, he's really busy.

. . ... . ramblin' on, ramblin' on . . . . ... .

Neo Darkhalen
Another thread.

RogerRamjet
thanks to you i'm much obliged...such a pleasant stay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.