Boy From Mars, Says That All Humans Live Eternally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Mr. Slippyfist

no expression

---

Also, is this really a conspiracy?

jaden101
so basically...he read a book about it...then got a bit over excited

Deano
i dont think he read anythin on 2012

NuclearWinter
lol. Don't believe everything you read. 2012 Is very special. But there will be many who will try and profit from it.

Katsu
Deano, why do you always come up with these WEIRD ASS CONSPIRACIES. You make me look bad.

You are doing the ones who know more harm than good. Are you an undercover disinfo agent?

You know, like a wolf in sheepclothing. Forgive me for being suspicious big grin

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
interesting little arcticle smile

Interesting in the manner that it holds no interest at all to anyone who is not in the least bit mentally capable...I agree.

Originally posted by Katsu
Deano, why do you always come up with these WEIRD ASS CONSPIRACIES. You make me look bad.

Both the irony and the complete obtuseness (is that a word?) of this post and poster is beyond comprehension. If there is a god, and he has a sense of humor, you my friend are his grandest punchline.

jaden101
hahahaha....this is gold

Deano
so katsu..we're only allowed to post topics that suit your beliefs ay? That wouldnt be very right i dont think

jaden101
so katsu..we're only allowed to post topics that suit your beliefs ay? That wouldnt be very right i dont think

very good point...we wouldn't have the fun debates that we do if everyone agreed

of course there are those in this forum who'd prefer if everyone only agreed with their POV as it would mean not having their idiotic ideas pounded to dust by cold hard fact...means they could live in their little fantasy world unchallenged

KharmaDog

Damn straight...you keep posting Deano, because even though I often question your sanity or you proclivity to cut and paste, you keep things interesting and you are often (if unintentionally) entertaining as hell.

Originally posted by jaden101
of course there are those in this forum who'd prefer if everyone only agreed with their POV as it would mean not having their idiotic ideas pounded to dust by cold hard fact.

Who ever....****COUGH (Katsu)****...are you talking ...****COUGH (Parker)***...about?

Katsu
Deano, you are indeed a conspiracy THEORIST.

Stick with the FACTS mate, makes it a hell of a lot easier. Dont you want other people to know there is a conspiracy out there?

You know FACTS right? Like the FED being owned by a couple of private bankers, like the laws of physics being violated on 9-11, like Wallstreet financing Hitlers way to power...etc etc etc.

What you are doing is scaring people away with your Woo Woo Theories.

Magee
laughing out loud

mentalguy

Stick with the FACTS mate, makes it a hell of a lot easier.

You should take your own advice.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Damn straight...you keep posting Deano, because even though I often question your sanity or you proclivity to cut and paste, you keep things interesting and you are often (if unintentionally) entertaining as hell.

Who ever....****COUGH (Katsu)****...are you talking ...****COUGH (Parker)***...about?

cheers. entertaining and silly posts keep things fun

Deano, you are indeed a conspiracy THEORIST.

Stick with the FACTS mate, makes it a hell of a lot easier. Dont you want other people to know there is a conspiracy out there?

You know FACTS right? Like the FED being owned by a couple of private bankers, like the laws of physics being violated on 9-11, like Wallstreet financing Hitlers way to power...etc etc etc.

What you are doing is scaring people away with your Woo Woo Theories.

im not scaring anyone away though. there is nothing wrong with threads like these. its all in good fun smile

and plus ive posted facts like the ones u mentioned plenty of times. you can only plant the seed. im sure if someone is intelligent enough they will see the connections in time.

im confident threads like this are not hurting anything

Furion
Everyone simply has to move to Australia. Nothing can hurt Australia.

Bicnarok
Its the things that live in Australia that is the problem, no other country in the world has more poisonous creatures, and if they mutate due to this irratic pole change business then it could be rather dangerous.

Kapton JAC

Mr Parker
Originally posted by mentalguy
You should take your own advice.

uh actually he does.Not his fault you choose to ignore them.say all you want to deano about not sticking to facts when it comes to shapshifting lizards or what not but dont be stupid and say that katsu doesnt stick to facts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Furion
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Its the things that live in Australia that is the problem, no other country in the world has more poisonous creatures, and if they mutate due to this irratic pole change business then it could be rather dangerous. '
Silly Person, Australians are all decendants of convict, Convicts >>>>> Magic Poison. Nah, probably just tunnel under the Earth and make a city like Zion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.