Riddler/Prankster/Trickster vs The Joker/Toyman/Harly Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
Jokes, gags, riddles, and punch lines ahhh this will be fun. well... who wins? Now happy postings.

Dgw2007
who wins

Mindset
Joker team does.

Dgw2007
why

iceman24567
Toyman is pretty dangerous the man builds toys that can one shot Superman. I doubt team 1 can get more than 1 win.

The Mean Queen
so who could counter that

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
so who could counter that Nobody on team 1 to tell the truth.

The Mean Queen
is there ny gag bsed people who can

BentonGrey
I've got to say that Joker's team would take this. The weak links are Prankster and Quinn, and I think Quinn could take Prankster. Riddler is a brilliant guy and all, and he could probably come up with a pretty great strategy...but I don't think it would be enough. Toyman has some pretty powerful toys, and while Trickster has enough gadgets to keep him busy, I don't know that they could win. It would be close though!

King_Mungi
Prankster is a weak link? Errrr?

Anyways team Joker wins via Toyman

Toku King
Yeah, Joker and Toyman are on a much higher level than the others. The only one close to them on team Riddler is the Trickster, and most of his weaponry is mainly anti-Flash equipment.

King_Mungi
What no one has read Prankster recently? Guys a beast, but Toyman is better overall

BentonGrey
Well, to be fair, I HAVEN'T read Prankster lately...I sort of thought he was dead. Did he get an upgrade? Still, older version and he's toast.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Well, to be fair, I HAVEN'T read Prankster lately...I sort of thought he was dead. Did he get an upgrade? Still, older version and he's toast.

Somewhat his inventions now are far more impressive and far more deadly.

Darth Martin
Riddler might be the smartest here, but Joker and Toyman are uber prep gods.

Dgw2007
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.