Lupe Fiasco

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QBoy45
Ok please forgive me but i couldnt find any thing on Lupe, and honestly anywhere there is a music forum this man deserves to have a topic!! I know im not the only who listens to him and personally he's my favorite rapper and he is the truth of Hip-Hop music, espeacially today!! Out of all the new artist that have came out i am meanin!! But anyway, every song this man makes is a Great song, some people have like 2 great ons and some good then ok and the rest are ummm............ but not him!! I have all his mixtapes and cds well ok except for like 2 or 3 which i will get, but i was jus wondering who else feels that Lupe Fiasco is the not really the future of Hip-Hop cause he is retiring after his next album but id guess id say the NEW standard of the meanin of HIP-HOP!!

Healing Artisan
i did not understand that post^

i enjoyed food & liquor. his most recent album was nice as well. as for him being the truth of hip hop music. i can say that there are mc's out there that i would consider being the truth of hip hop music. it really depends on the person and his point of view.

QBoy45
yeah thats what i mean, i know there are other artist that are signed the are real Hip-Hop, but they been out there for a while, im talkin about new comers, and out of all of them id say hes the best!! out of a lot of people actually!! But i personally feel that he is the truth of HIP-HOP!!

chithappens
Lupe cool but he does still need to work on some of his game. You do sound a serious dick rider right now though.

I would suggest to listen to Little Brother also.

red g jacks
gay

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by red g jacks
gay you're gay? that's fine. i dont think homosexuality is forbidden here at KMC.

red g jacks
cool. u ready to make daddy some money?

QBoy45
lol, wow thats all funny, but um, not really though, i jus think its funny how people can say all these suck ass rappers are great, when in truth they really arent, if soulja boy can say he's the best MC out right now and people argee then something is seriously wrong with the music industry and people are truly show their ignorance!! and im sure u have a favorite band or artist that u like more than anyone else, im jus simply showin respect when respects due!! and it is!! and ive listend to lil brother, but its not what id listen to on a daily basis. and lil brother is not really a main stream artist, so if underground is the case then i know tons of underground artist that are great and better than some of the signed artist out skill wise, but wouldnt get signed cause they wouldnt sell like those mainstream artist!! but im glad u tried to make it somethin more than it is, and i can do that too, see i bet u guys are a couple wanna bes who jus follow what u see others do, and try to talk wit some slang that u hear and dont know what it really means and try to sell drugs and be a thug and u think u have a real pair of RMC Jeans and u think Murdah Mook is one of the Best "MCS" and blah blah blah blah and i could go on on on on on on on on and on, lol but im not goin cause it would be to much, and i for one dont really care if anyone is a follower or a leader, lol, cause im cool, and Lupe is better than lil brother, and Nas is better than Lupe and lil wayne is not as good as people think he is cause he jus simplfies all of his lyrics and people think its "tight" and hes a bitter and yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!! im jus sayin in my opinion, but u have a nice day!!

QBoy45
Originally posted by chithappens
Lupe cool but he does still need to work on some of his game.

laughing

Deathblow
What the hell are you talking about?

QBoy45
lol, jus messin, a lot of bullshit is all!!

chithappens
Originally posted by QBoy45
lol, wow thats all funny, but um, not really though, i jus think its funny how people can say all these suck ass rappers are great, when in truth they really arent, if soulja boy can say he's the best MC out right now and people argee then something is seriously wrong with the music industry and people are truly show their ignorance!! and im sure u have a favorite band or artist that u like more than anyone else, im jus simply showin respect when respects due!! and it is!! and ive listend to lil brother, but its not what id listen to on a daily basis. and lil brother is not really a main stream artist, so if underground is the case then i know tons of underground artist that are great and better than some of the signed artist out skill wise, but wouldnt get signed cause they wouldnt sell like those mainstream artist!! but im glad u tried to make it somethin more than it is, and i can do that too, see i bet u guys are a couple wanna bes who jus follow what u see others do, and try to talk wit some slang that u hear and dont know what it really means and try to sell drugs and be a thug and u think u have a real pair of RMC Jeans and u think Murdah Mook is one of the Best "MCS" and blah blah blah blah and i could go on on on on on on on on and on, lol but im not goin cause it would be to much, and i for one dont really care if anyone is a follower or a leader, lol, cause im cool, and Lupe is better than lil brother, and Nas is better than Lupe and lil wayne is not as good as people think he is cause he jus simplfies all of his lyrics and people think its "tight" and hes a bitter and yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!! im jus sayin in my opinion, but u have a nice day!!

You sound as if you putting Lupe up there with the best EVER after a few albums.

I don't know if you ever heard Lupe's leaked version of "Food and Liquor": it was a classic and very well put together. The retail is a lot more watered down in comparison but still very nicely put together.

I never said Lil Brother was better than Lupe so don't assume stuff guy. You are going on this crazy rant about nothing.

This was my point: You sound like any other random fanboy of an artist who says who the greatest thing out since sliced bread. If I took Lupe and subbed it Lil Wayne in your previous posts, you sound just like those idiots. You don't talk about his flow, his subjects, his tone, his "specific" lyrics.

You can't just go and make blanket statements without saying why. You sound like an ass. I think Lupe is a very good artist, but I would never stand in a room with you, side by side, and say it with you because your articulation sounds like an oblivious fool who follows a crowd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.